Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-03-2012, 05:40 AM
Part-Time Fan

I always loved how "newb friendly" WoW is.

It's raining... just rain, not men.
netmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 11:42 AM
Website Manager

Yeah, it's the "Festival Lantern" the Alliance one is "Lunar Lantern". Thing is I've transferred Darkmoon decks and cards across the neutral auction house and even with the help of a friend someone bought it in under a second, made me think they had something to running to automatically buy some things at a certain price, cause in reality who would be searching for that at the exact time of listing.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:33 AM
Master Fan

Johnnie, wow, that is weird. My friends usually do it when there aren't many people on...in the morning or early day.

I've heard that you can get a pink bird mount now.
Old 03-05-2012, 06:22 PM
Website Manager

Yeah, it's from the Valentine's Day stuff, you need 270 Love Tokens... I got like 3 or 4 of them. One on my main which I added, one on my Horde on another server which I added... and 2 more that I got laying in my bags deciding whether to use them in the future or to sell them on the AH.

I did end up buying the other lantern off the AH, was too much of a hassle to level the opposing faction and switch on the neutral AH.

Oh, and I named a character I don't intend to use for when Pandaria comes out... for the name will be available.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:25 AM
Master Fan

I did that when Mists of Pandaria was first announced. Actually, I moved a character to another server to free up a slot and then saved a name.
Old 03-20-2012, 03:20 AM
Master Fan

All the new information about MoP is making me excited for the expansion.
Old 04-12-2012, 01:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I haven’t played now since last June, but MoP makes me excited too. Who knows, maybe I’ll have a WoW comeback My sister has a beta key for MoP, so I might peek into the new zones too.
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-12-2012, 03:33 AM
Master Fan

You should! And let us know what you think.

I have made a warlock twink. It's my first twink of any kind. WSG is pretty fun. I'm still getting the hang of playing her, though. I'm know I'm totally forgetting to do stuff but it's really fun to get killing blows after you are dead.
Old 06-07-2012, 08:13 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Oh, and I named a character I don't intend to use for when Pandaria comes out... for the name will be available.
What does this mean? (<-- new person)

I just started playing last week after the urging of my friends and my brother. XD Can I say, ~addicting~?

Right now, I'm a hunter, and honestly can't imagine being another class because I love the pets LOL (and hunting for pets... XD)
Old 06-08-2012, 12:44 PM
Master Fan

I'm contemplating getting back into playing WoW again.
This time it will be with friends though.

We are all going to start at Level 1.

I am currently just playing the free trial and playing random racesa and classes. My main before was a Warrior and I really it, but I think I might want something new. I'm thinking Warlock cuz it's just so fun. Or Hunter.
Merlin_Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

This is a double post by accident so I will just add some content.

I am trying out a Blood Elf Paladin. Not really liking being a paladin, but I really like the Blood Elf world and storyline.

Last edited by Merlin_Bodhi; 06-08-2012 at 12:47 PM Reason: double post
Merlin_Bodhi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-22-2012, 04:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Whee~ This game is now taking up 50% of my computer time xD Not good.

Still love being a hunter, but I also started a Human Paladin the other day just so I can try my hand at another profession. I'm thinking either Inscription or Enchanting... I don't know. :333
Old 06-23-2012, 04:20 AM
Master Fan

I think inscription and enchanting will be good when the expansion hits. So either on is viable.

I changed my off spec on my main toon which means I am bear tanking. It's fun so far. I'm trying to learn to keyboard play since I keep hearing that it's faster and better than clicking but as a resto druid, clicking is just really easy. It allows me so much mobility. Right now I have some spells bound to my mouse for resto and that keeps popping me out of bear when I'm tanking.

I transferred my enchanter off my main server and I wish I didn't. I'm leveling another one but it's slow going.
Old 12-10-2012, 08:46 PM
Ultimate Fan

Sansa turned me on to WoW a few months ago (I think she just wanted the fancy new mount for referring someone ), and I'm fully addicted.

Inscription was great after the expansion hit, and everyone needed new glyphs. For about 3 or so months after, my scribe made twice as much money at the AH as my other four characters combined (all with different professions). And that was with only about skill level 300 in it. But that has tapered off significantly lately, and it is not quite as lucrative anymore. It is also brutally competitive at the AH.

My first character is an enchanter, and he's always broke. Enchanting is incredibly expensive to level. I think it doesn't become profitable until pretty high skill levels.
weejad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-09-2013, 03:56 AM
Fan Forum Hero

So I still haven’t renewed my account, but a friend of mine let me play and explore the new places in MoP, and I must say, it looks all beautiful.

I also traveled the „old” regions and it brought back so many fond memories. The Barrens has always been my favorite place to just hang out

My problem about not getting my account renewed is that I don’t have time to play WoW regularly anymore, and I just don’t want to spend money on something I will not be able to play that often.

My main back in the day (Troll Mage) was an enchanter too, and it was cruel leveling her skills up to the highest skill range. It’s insane how many materials you need and how little you get. I can’t say how it is now though
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply   Post New Thread