Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-24-2011, 05:30 PM
Website Manager

I transferred my main from Horde to another server and switched to Alliance, I got about the same amount of Horde characters as I do Alliance. Been putting off doing heroics on my main for awhile, trying to run them a little bit more often since I need some Valor points for some gear. But yeah, don't spend as much time on my main as I used to because there becomes a point where it's hard to get new achieves... by yourself anyway.

85 Warlock Alliance - Velen
85 Mage Horde - Mannoroth
83 Druid Horde - Mannoroth
83 Rogue Horde - Mannoroth
70 Mage Alliance - Velen
70 Warrior Alliance - Velen
66 Priest Alliance - Velen
?? Shaman Alliance - Velen (55 I think)

I got a bank character on Mannoroth As well as more char on both servers.
Johnnie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2011, 06:06 AM
New Fan

Well guys i do not believe on rumors and we should just rely on authentic information because rumors are just prevailed by selfly.

Tower Defence Games

Last edited by Broderick10; 10-29-2011 at 04:37 AM
Broderick10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2011, 12:43 AM
Banned

I think wow is an interesting game . Don't you think so ?
hellokitty12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 07:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
But yeah, don't spend as much time on my main as I used to because there becomes a point where it's hard to get new achieves... by yourself anyway.
I totally know what you mean. And the dumb thing is, I never saw the point of gathering achievements with my Twinks, so I basically just stood around with my main in Orgrimmar, waiting for something to happen.

I haven't renewed my subscription in October and froze my account. We'll see, maybe I'll start playing again, but right now, I really don't feel like it at all
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-19-2011, 02:45 AM
New Fan

I can't say I loved WoW much, but I'm enjoying it's complete clone RIFT right now.
familyBoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2011, 03:37 PM
Website Manager

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Love (View Post)
I totally know what you mean. And the dumb thing is, I never saw the point of gathering achievements with my Twinks, so I basically just stood around with my main in Orgrimmar, waiting for something to happen.

I haven't renewed my subscription in October and froze my account. We'll see, maybe I'll start playing again, but right now, I really don't feel like it at all
Yeah, my time is currently run out, let it run out after Brewfest, don't know when I'll renew it. I find myself playing by myself way too often. I'll definately come back at some point, when is just the question.
Old 12-16-2011, 10:18 AM
Part-Time Fan

For all the bad press WoW gets, I found it to be one of those groundbreaking games that opened up the world of online gaming for leetist and newb alike.

Haven't played in awhile, but have been recently following the upcoming 'Kung Fu Panda' expansion
netmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-29-2011, 03:30 AM
Passionate Fan

Love playing WoW. It givens me the option to tap into my mindless tasks side of my personality. I love farming for things. So I've two characters at 85 with complimenting professions. This means lots of lovely mining and crafting. I haven't raided since LK, that's just down to the old raid group disbanding for the expansion; they haven't got back together yet.

Also just signed up for the year sub, Diablo 3 will be coming my way soon - one more game to play
Old 12-29-2011, 06:59 AM
Part-Time Fan

I so need to get off consoles and back to PC gaming. I so miss my WoW and Final Fantasy xi.

It's raining... just rain, not men.
netmouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 01:54 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Sometimes I miss WoW too. I think I might give it a try with the new expansion and play again. My dear troll mage misses me
Cosmic Love is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 04:24 AM
Master Fan

WoW has hit that plateau right before the next expansion come out where people aren't playing as much. And SW:TOR hasn't helped either.

I cannot wait for the next expansion. I've been wanting to play a monk since Blizzard announced hero classes.
Old 01-31-2012, 06:13 PM
Website Manager

I'm still playing, trying to play more but I dunno. Apart from leveling my alts there isn't much to do besides Cata raids for my main... Got over 10,000 achievement points now.

I suckered myself to the yearly pass and with it get access to the beta for Mists of Pandaria, in game mount for all my characters, and get Diablo 3 for 'free'

And what is this latest patch this week, I see a bunch of patch notes, but nothing that should be worthy of the 1.3 GB I have to download, it doesn't look like I'll be playing tonight, if I knew it was this big of a download I would have launched it earlier.

When will I get around to playing my games is another thing altogether though.
Old 02-02-2012, 05:23 PM
Master Fan

I am downloading this right now. Ugh. It's 10 minutes before raid and I don't think I'm going to be online.

I keep saying that I should log in to farm some gold. I only have 3k on my main right now. But I keep finding other things to do.
Old 02-02-2012, 07:08 PM
Website Manager

I'm tempted to buy the horde version of the lunar lantern, such a pain to try and get it myself and risk taking it across the neutral auction house.
Old 02-03-2012, 04:22 AM
Master Fan

That's why you have a guildie or a friend to buy it for you from the neutral AH.

I don't think I've seen the horde lantern.
Reply   Post New Thread