Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 07-19-2005, 03:29 PM
Elite Fan

Nah ... I loved it.

I know when I heard about Nightlife I thought Hot Date. But, oh well ... I loved Hot Date.

A Pets expansion pack? Probably. I wonder what they'll call it.

kenny | credit
Old 07-19-2005, 03:35 PM
Supreme Fan

Yeah I loved Hot Date because it was the first one where you could take your Sims off their house lots. It was really boring when all you had was home.
Downtown lots are still my favourite to build as well, you can build malls, restaurants bars - its cool.
And Nightlife sounds so much more than that as well - I really can't wait!

I remember a long time ago reading a list of ideas that the creators were throwing around for expansion packs, they were asking for opinions about them to see which ones people liked best.
I can't remember the list, but I definitely remember the University and Nightlife ideas being on the list.

Actually, I could probably find the list with a little digging around...
Old 07-19-2005, 03:39 PM
Elite Fan

I loved the "Superstar" EP from Sims1. I hope they bring something like that to Sims2.

kenny | credit
Old 07-19-2005, 04:38 PM
Supreme Fan

They had a survey up at the official site to do with expansions. I did the survey but I couldn't the list I saw ages ago.

The first part of the survey asked these questions: (Which of these ideas do you like the best yaddi yadda)

Quote:
1. Create your own reality TV show The Sims 2 TV Reality Show - Let the TV crew into your house, set the stage for drama and competition, and create the most outrageous reality show you can!

2. Send Your Sims on the Trip of a Lifetime Take your Sims to exotic destinations around the world or send them on a trip to their favorite holiday destination in their very own car. Now they can travel to a tropical beach, mountain getaway, and visit a famous, world-class city.

3. Be A Movie Director Use new objects, clothing, and building elements to create the cast and set the stage to film movies using The Sims 2. Create realistic human dramas, sci-fi films, westerns, or even your own comedies.

4. Create Your Own Sims Business Take Your Sims from rags to riches as the create their own business including shops, restaurants, nightclubs, and other ventures. Your Sims can layout their store to best entice customers, create goods to meet their demands, and even hire a staff as the business grows from one shop to an empire!
So I don't think a Superstar-like expansion would be out of the question.
Old 07-19-2005, 04:40 PM
Elite Fan

Create there own buisness! Wow...yeah, the others sound like "Superstar" and "Vacation". But, the Reality show one sounds cool, too.

kenny | credit
Old 07-19-2005, 05:12 PM
Supreme Fan

Judging by the rest of the survey questions, it looks as though the create their own business one is the next one they're thinking about.
The survey is still up - http://www.insightexpress.com/s/Sims88919 if anyone wants to check out the questions.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:30 PM
Soz
Obsessed Fan

I've heard that a pets expansion has been in the works for a long time, but it's been difficult to integrate everything, so it will still be a long time before it comes out. I'm not sure how true it is, but I've heard it over and over again and apparently, some of the Maxis people have said it in chats and interviews.
Old 07-19-2005, 09:31 PM
Elite Fan

New Thread!

kenny | credit
Closed Thread   Post New Thread