Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-01-2003, 12:54 PM
Extreme Fan

pokemon silver

i didn't see a thread for this which probably shows how sad im actually being but can anyone help me im stuck getting into the ghost gym i've beat the first guy but then i keep being sent back to the door.

can any one help?
Old 12-01-2003, 04:01 PM
Master Fan

it isn't sad.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I played them too, but was afriad to actually tell people.. [img]smilies/wink.gif[/img] heh anyway you can get help from here, find one that has what you need.. [img]smilies/smile.gif[/img] I know it says pokemon gold, but gold and silver were the samething just different big bird thingies creatures..
Old 10-29-2004, 02:00 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Joshua
I played them too, but was afriad to actually tell people..
I still am. We can use this thread as a general Pokemon appreciation thread right?

I used to have most of the old games. Blue,Red,Yellow, Gold,Sliver, Ruby, Sapphire, Pokemon Snap, Pokemon Stadium, and now I own Colosseum, Fire/Red.

I was going to get Leaf Green but Fire Red lets you catch a Syther and I need him if I'm going to have one of my favorite Pokemon.... Scizor.
Subject is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-29-2004, 07:36 PM
Master Fan

I had Yellow but someone stole my gameboy colour..and all my games..I've been wanting to get a gameboy advance to play the new ones, do you know what pokemon they have in them?

My favourite has always been the ledgendary birds..almost unstopable once you've got them to level 70..Have a team of those 3, a Golem, and a Dragonite or mew..

had to cheat to get some at the time since I didn't have anyone to trade with..
Old 10-29-2004, 08:00 PM
Banned

Ruby/Sapphire

Thats the only basic list of the advance Pokemon that I could find. Pokemon FireRed and LeafGreen are new installments of the original Blue and Red games. With new features of course and only on GBA. I've also heard news that they are making new Pokemon RPGs for Nintendo DS. Which makes me because I just bought an SP without knowing that DS was coming out.

You can get a lot of information on everything Pokemon here

I know that there has been some talk around different places on which starting 3 pokemon were the best overall. I like a mix combination.

Totodile (or Mudkip)
Treecko (or Bulbasaur)
Charmander (or Cyndaquil)

I only have certain favortie Pokemon. I'm still trying to find that perfect team.

My favorites are: Fortress, Scizor, NidoKing, Exploud, Enti.
Old 10-29-2004, 09:12 PM
Master Fan

how many pokemon are their now? lol 3000? gotta catch em all..heh

I haven't heard of a pokemon RPG or anything but DS will have diamind/pearl for it..

Last edited by Joshua; 10-31-2004 at 10:20 PM
Joshua is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-31-2004, 10:12 PM
Master Fan

I went ahead and skiped silver/gold and started Crystial since from what I understand crystial was the samething, just with some extras..

I've played about an hour so far, the morning/day/night thing could get annoying since I've been wanting all day to catch a pokemon..lol

I went ahead and started with Totodile since he looked the best and water is one of my favourites..

Last edited by Joshua; 10-31-2004 at 10:22 PM
Old 11-12-2004, 04:41 AM
Banned

Crystal is a good choice. One of my favorites, I also like Totodile.. besides him being based on a dino/alligator..he can also get very powerful.

They get rid of the night and day aspects in the newer versions. Which I think was a mistake. While it lets you catch the pokemon a better time when you can play. It also takes something away from the feeling of the game like a "real world"
Old 11-12-2004, 10:08 AM
Master Fan

I finished Crystal, I just didn't finish the pokedex..totadile? I don't think I've ever started with a water pokemon..I think 2 out of 3 times I choose grass..

I think I'm going to skip ruby/saffire..and go ahead and play leafgreen..I still think balbasore(sp?) is by far the best starting grass pokemon..though I think in ruby, the starts gain another type later..and the fire gained fighting..which is great, since I always have trouble finding a fighting I like..

I think the only reason that the new one didn't have day/night is becuase that the games are basicly just a remake of red/blue, with some extras

I wonder what will be in pokemon diamond/pearl..hmm more pokemon of course, new island? I hope..I'd like to have diamond and pearl have all three of the islands so far and a new one..maybe have us start on the new island and move on to th older islands in cronoligial order, meaning horren first, the jento, then kento..maybe have the pokemon league in each one..

sorry about the spelling..lol

Last edited by Joshua; 11-12-2004 at 10:17 AM
Old 11-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Banned

Quote:
I think I'm going to skip ruby/saffire..and go ahead and play leafgreen..I still think balbasore(sp?) is by far the best starting grass pokemon..though I think in ruby, the starts gain another type later..and the fire gained fighting..which is great, since I always have trouble finding a fighting I like..
Balbasaur (sp?) is one of the best starting pokemon ever. As well in the show. The grass for Ruby is Treeco(sp?) he is the only one not to gain another type. He stays grass always. Mudkid gets water/ground and like you said Torchic gets fire/fighting. For fighting I tend to stay with a Machop/Machoke. He looks better the most and gets the evolution of Machamp.

Quote:
I think the only reason that the new one didn't have day/night is becuase that the games are basicly just a remake of red/blue, with some extras
Ruby/Sapphire didn't have the night/day thing either. They did have raining or sun feature for only right after the "cover" pokemon Groundon(Ruby) Kygroe(Sapphire) escapes....

Quote:
I wonder what will be in pokemon diamond/pearl..hmm more pokemon of course, new island?
I don't know if there is a list out of the pokemon in it yet. I think they are still working things out. Which is fine for me because I'm still mad about the whole DS thing. ....

If Pokemon ever ends they will probably release on game like a Pokemon Legends. They always want to find a way for you spend the extar dollar. So while they may have a game that spans all of the islands it will never have all of the pokemon.

Do watch the cartoon of Pokemon?
Old 01-19-2005, 05:55 PM
Part-Time Fan

Hello,
Not sure if anyone here could help me, but I didn't want to start a new thread if I could help it. I've just recently purchased the Pokemon Puzzle League game for N64 and am having trouble with the 2P VS mode. I select the 2P Stadium, choose names, choose 2D, levels, characters, pokemon, etc... All goes well, and then when the game starts the 2nd controller no longer has any control; rather, a computer seems to be playing in place of the 2nd player.
Does anyone know anything about this? Let me know, thanx.
POD #72
"I am almighty, as you suppose your God to be. I can kill you."
"The power is all on my side. I can love you while you torture me to death."
musiChic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2005, 10:28 PM
Master Fan

I'm sorry I can't really help you but you should be able to get help here..I hope you get the help you need..
Old 01-20-2005, 06:34 PM
Banned

Sorry, I wish I could help but I know nothing about the Pokemon Puzzle League game. I hope you find someone who knows.
Old 09-30-2006, 01:37 PM
Banned

Well, Diamond and Pearl are out already in Japan I believe. I've seen some of the pictures for the newest starters. So far I really like the Fire Monkey.

I bought Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Red Rescue Team sometime ago. I the game, I filled out the questions and got a Mudkip the first time. Of course while I love Mudkip, I wanted a pokemon other than one of the starters. So I went for Psyduck with my partner as Treecko. I did pretty well my first time but decided to start a new game after I unlocked the power of evolution. This time I am Machop with Mudkip as my partner.
Old 09-30-2006, 05:15 PM
Master Fan

It looks like eventually we'll be getting the Rescue Team ones as well. Too many Pokemon games!!!
Reply   Post New Thread