Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2015, 03:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

And what's even worse is I so want a frickin' happy meal!
Old 02-22-2015, 04:27 PM
Elite Fan

Let's see if this scares anyone, it scared me! Please watch it is you have kids or know someone who has kids.

Copy/paste this URL into any browser then remove the two asterisks to watch it - Bloody !!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f**-cKzzPkz2o

Stupids censors the first 4 letters of this url code so I can not embed this which is why this video is as a link...

But it scared me in a good way.

Last edited by Camibra; 02-22-2015 at 04:34 PM
Old 02-22-2015, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

For some reason I want to pass on watching that...
Old 02-22-2015, 05:08 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

They are slowly passing laws that makes unvaccinated kids actually illegal to be in public. i'm not watching that video in full right now beause the Oscars red carpet are on!
Old 02-22-2015, 05:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^^^ Ditto!
Old 02-22-2015, 10:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

It's stupid to not get vaccinated, though. it's like...I don't have polio because I was vaccinated and I don't have any of those weird diseases that occur to like 1 in every 2 million people, lol.
Old 02-23-2015, 05:28 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Millie May (View Post)
For some reason I want to pass on watching that...
It is not gore or anything like that.. just a video showing the importance of immunisation.

The suburb where I work has the lowest rate of immunisation in Oz I found out yesterday!!! No, it is not a poor suburb or anything like that - in fact it is quite the opposite! They are just dumb yuppie hippie hipster bohemian iDiots.... The whole gluten free fad coconut water fad etc etc etc fad. Now the anti immunisation fad. THEY are putting EVERYone who does immunise at serious risk due to their BS beliefs, after watching that video you will see just why they are so duuuumb!
Old 02-23-2015, 10:56 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camibra (View Post)
It is not gore or anything like that.. just a video showing the importance of immunisation.

The suburb where I work has the lowest rate of immunisation in Oz I found out yesterday!!! No, it is not a poor suburb or anything like that - in fact it is quite the opposite! They are just dumb yuppie hippie hipster bohemian iDiots.... The whole gluten free fad coconut water fad etc etc etc fad. Now the anti immunisation fad. THEY are putting EVERYone who does immunise at serious risk due to their BS beliefs, after watching that video you will see just why they are so duuuumb!
those people are the poor dumb hicks here in America, as well as the yuppies. They're the same people that try to say circumcision is bad for the man despite it being proven to drastically reduce the chance of an STD among other benefits. These people ignore facts and try to stand on their own two feet with invalid arguments.
Old 02-23-2015, 07:51 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camibra (View Post)

I only passed because I was watching the Oscars.
Old 02-23-2015, 09:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

LOL Millie, that's a good reason. The Oscars were amazing and what I consider mandatory viewing for any movie fan.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:32 AM
Elite Fan

Have you watched the video now the Oscars is over?
Old 02-24-2015, 04:44 AM
Fan Forum Hero

No, and honestly I have no intention of watching. I just don't care to be honest.
Old 02-24-2015, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

If you the importance and depth plus knew what it means, you would care... Or should care I mean to say.

If you live in an area with less than 90% immunised people in it, you (even if you are immunised) are at as much risk as if you were not immunised due to the inconsiderate idiots in the community who are not imminused. This is how those Measles, polio and other outbreaks have happened.
Old 02-24-2015, 05:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I don't think there are many places less than 90% immunized. Definitely not a big deal because the worst situations for it are working at a hospital or being in a school. Plus, if you've been immunized, you're much better off. I don't know why the sudden obsession with that, but leave the poor girl alone.

Last edited by GardenSirens; 02-24-2015 at 05:12 AM
Old 02-24-2015, 05:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You're free to have you're thoughts and beliefs Clint, but please do not push them onto me.

Just because I don't want to watch a video doesn't mean I don't care about the topic. I just don't care to watch the video. Period.

Thanks for understanding,
Closed Thread   Post New Thread