Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2005, 03:18 PM
Master Fan

sorry I recorded it but I haven't watched it yet.. I haven't watched many of this weeks shows actually..

I'm starving..I need food..*sigh* I really don't wanna go any where but the only thing we got to eat here is rice and some canned veggies..lol
Old 10-09-2005, 06:11 PM
Moderator Support Team

Let me know after you watched then.
Old 10-10-2005, 03:20 PM
Master Fan

I'll try and watch it tomorrow..

If you haven't scene Serenity and don't want to get spoileed, you might wanna skip the rest of this..

I finally saw Serenity.. It was really good..I wish they..(well just in case but I see not real reason)

I wish they hadn't of killed wash, It seemed to me they just did it and then forgot about it..ZOE was like oh no he's dead..oh well..lets go kill some poeple..lol

Is it me or was their alot of River/Mal under current? I thought the mal/Inara scenes were crap..I think if they have a second part or a new tv series(I'd reather have the tv series) they should explore the River/mal ship..
Old 10-11-2005, 03:52 AM
Master Fan

Say it isn't so!! I haven't watched the movie but I don't mind being spoiled. That makes me sad. I probably won't watch the movie until it comes out on DVD.
Old 10-11-2005, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Hero

You know all the Serenity talk has jogged my memory. I did some play readings with on of Nathan Fillion's ex girlfriends like 5 years ago. I had completely forgotten about that.

Josh, I hate it when I don't have food either. I never cook, so I'm always going out.
Old 10-11-2005, 12:57 PM
Senior Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Info Center
Star Trek

Josh - yeah, they did kind of gloss over that one death, but to be fair, there's was lots of stuff going on right then for the characters to deal with. The funeral was nice.

Got caught up with 'My Name is Earl' on Saturday night. Some good humour in that show. Doubt that I'll find time for it on Tuesday nights though ... too much already on.
Old 10-11-2005, 08:30 PM
Master Fan

Well I just saw Advent Children, subtitled.

They should have released this movie in the theatres instead of "the spirits within". All of the lesser characters didn't have a real role besides just being there.

Like in FF fashion, the story was pretty much incomprehensible but moreless made sense. It did have some slow sections when Cloud was dealing w/ his "feeling", but it was good anyways.

it was just overthetop enough to be cool, but i just wish there was more of Vincent b/c his red cloak looked awesome.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread