Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-28-2005, 06:47 AM
Master Fan

I know that there is a GBA game that suppose to happen between the two games. Does anyone know if you need to play the GBA game to play the second Kingdom Hearts on the ps2?
Old 04-28-2005, 07:11 AM
Master Fan

I don't think so. I mean, it would just stupid
Old 04-28-2005, 09:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

I was just on kingdom hearts.net and i saw this new news about kH2...i copied and pasted

"Square-Enix has officially announced in a press release that Kingdom Hearts 2 will be in their E3 lineup when it is presented at E3 during the weekend of May 18-May 20.

The following is what was said in regards to Kingdom Hearts 2 in the press release:

KINGDOM HEARTS II for the PlayStation®2 follows Sora, Donald, and Goofy on their continuing quest to find their friends and King Mickey. Haley Joel Osment (Secondhand Lions, The Sixth Sense) reprises his role as the main character Sora and is joined by Ming-Na (ER, Final Fantasy: The Spirits Within) who voices Mulan and James Woods (Be Cool) who returns as the villain Hades, along with a slew of soon to be announced celebrity voices. It has been a year since the events of KINGDOM HEARTS CHAIN OF MEMORIES. The story begins in Twilight Town, a quiet burg nestled between night and day. Sora and friends are joined by a vibrant new cast of characters, including the king himself! In the effort to help Mulan and stop the villain Hades' devious plots, they will encounter countless dangers both familiar and brand-new. The release date for KINGDOM HEARTS II will be announced at a later date. This title has not yet been rated by the ESRB."

I dont know if everyone knew that info already or not

Kingdom Hearts:Chain Of Memories is a prequel to KH2, it gives the Kingdom Hearts gamer a lot of in-depth information for the sequel while featuring a new type of battling system.

...Hold me, Whatever lies beyond this morning, Is a little later on, Regardless of warnings the future doesn't scare me at all, Nothing's like before...Utada Hikaru
Old 10-07-2005, 08:06 PM
Part-Time Fan

Cool, thanks for the news, about the game, i think i heard it, not sure, i can't wait for the second one, it will be awesome
Old 06-04-2006, 11:34 AM
Total Fan

I just bought my copy of KH2 last week, and I love the game, way more than the last one! It's sweet, and the ending is fantastic! (Yeah, I already beat it. It didn't take me that long at all. )

Sephiroth, however, is a freakin' beast! I only tried him once in KH2 to see what he was like, and he's so difficult! I was too feeble. So, I gave up on him.

Last edited by *Natalie*; 06-04-2006 at 03:22 PM
Old 06-06-2006, 05:13 AM
Master Fan

I finally have a copy of KH2. Unfortunately I'm still playing the first KH and I haven't even touched on KH:CoM. I think I caught a glimpse of Seifer when my son was playing the game. He doesn't look at all like Seifer to me.
Old 06-21-2006, 04:28 PM
Ultimate Fan

I started to play the first one and it gave me motion sickness

Yes, I am a rarity.
Old 06-23-2006, 07:05 AM
Master Fan

Wow! I've heard of people getting motion sickness from FPS, but not so much from action games. I'm sorry.
Old 06-23-2006, 09:58 AM
Elite Fan

I got hubby this game for our anniversary but he's way too sick to play anything right now.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 06-25-2006, 04:57 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by vc318
I got hubby this game for our anniversary but he's way too sick to play anything right now.
The first or second one? I hope he feels better soon.
Old 02-28-2007, 01:49 PM
Total Fan

*Bumps*

Just played the first Kingdom Hearts again, so I looked if there was a KH thread here.

So... yeah.

Anyone still playing it, too?

Old 06-13-2007, 12:04 PM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionroach (View Post)
I finally have a copy of KH2. Unfortunately I'm still playing the first KH and I haven't even touched on KH:CoM. I think I caught a glimpse of Seifer when my son was playing the game. He doesn't look at all like Seifer to me.
It's Seifer in a beanie hat! Come on, only Square would do something like that .

I thought KHII was sooo much easier than the first. One of my friends said if it weren't for the reaction commands, she wouldn't have been able to beat it. But they were so cool!

Love how they named the Gummie Ships after Final Fantasy summons.

About the casting: look it up in imdb.com. Some of the voices really surprised me. Haley Joel Osment is one kewt kid! They also used all the original voice actors from Advent Children (they switched out Mandy Moore and Lance Bass for KHII).
"ELTON!!! FETCH A SPADE!!!
-The Doctor, Love and Monsters
Old 06-14-2007, 04:58 AM
Master Fan

I still haven't played KH2. Do I have to beat KH1 to follow the story in KH2?
Old 06-15-2007, 10:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by onionroach (View Post)
I still haven't played KH2. Do I have to beat KH1 to follow the story in KH2?
I don't think you have to, their was also KH: Chain of Memories for the GBA and I never played it, but apparently it makes a lot of the plot in KHII make more sense. So no, I don't think you have to, their would just be a lot of plotholes if you don't.
For example, Roxas just shows up in KHII whereas in Chain of Memories, they introduce him properly and explain where he came from. There was a rumor that CoM was being remade for the PS2.
"ELTON!!! FETCH A SPADE!!!
-The Doctor, Love and Monsters
Old 06-15-2007, 11:19 AM
Part-Time Fan

Already has. Sadly, it's in Japan only. Just like they redid the first game in Japan only, and called it Final Mix, they did the same thing with the second one. Both times they add a lot of hidden content that the story can do without, but does make it make more sense and hint towards the plot of the next game. Well, when they made Kingdom Hearts 2 Final Mix, they also gave the buyers a PS2 version of CoM that looks pretty freaking amazing (especially if you think of how it must've looked on a GBA in 2d)