Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register
Old 06-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Lip
Dedicated Fan

Kingdom Hearts

My friend Lindsey here really likes this game. Does anyone else?!

Last edited by TheAngel; 01-24-2012 at 03:52 AM
Old 06-23-2004, 05:24 AM
Master Fan

I like the game, although it is hard as anything. But it's fun. And it's fun to hear David Boreanaz as Squall. LOL
Old 07-04-2004, 08:10 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Couples
Disney

Ive played bits and pieces of it but havent really gotten to actually sit down and play. Whoa really? David Boreanaz voices Squall?

-Nightmare Before Christmas-
Jenny
Old 07-05-2004, 05:40 AM
Master Fan

Yes, he does. The kid from The Sixth Sense does the voice of the main character and Mandy Moore does a voice and the Gallagher from 7th Heaven does a voice. It's pretty cool.

I've only played a warrior and I'm finding it hard. I wonder if it might be easier for me if I play the magic user. We'll see.
Old 07-09-2004, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Couples
Disney

Thats awesome. I really should start playing again when I can find the time to

-Nightmare Before Christmas-
Jenny
Old 07-10-2004, 04:49 AM
Master Fan

You should. I was going to start playing the game as a magic user but I can't find it. I have the case, but no disc.
Old 09-11-2004, 05:08 PM
Loyal Fan

That one of the reasons I loved this game was because I loved the voice casting. I mean come on! Lance Bass is Sephiroth!!
Old 09-19-2004, 10:24 PM
Moderator Manager

Moderator of ...
Star Wars
Camelot

I love Kingdom Hearts! My favorite world is the one from Nightmare Before Christmas!
Old 09-19-2004, 11:10 PM
Master Fan

There's a world like that. That is just too cool.

I really need to find my game.
Old 10-15-2004, 11:12 PM
Total Fan

My brother said Kingdom Hearts is very fun. I tried it before and thought it is hard. I couldn't even pass the first level..lol..

My brother is waiting for Kingdom Hearts 2 to come out.

"What I need is the dandelion in the spring, only Peeta can give me that."-Peeta/Katniss
Old 10-16-2004, 11:55 AM
Master Fan

I totally understand. I had to get my husband to play it so I could see the game. I couldn't get past the first level either.
Old 10-18-2004, 04:21 AM
Master Fan

I love this game!! I am playing it for a second time now. I can't wait until the next one comes out.

I love Halloween Town and Neverland. The Phantom of the clock in Neverland though is no fun at all!! OMG he was so hard to kill

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Old 10-22-2004, 11:47 AM
GCL
Part-Time Fan

I've this game too! But I only played it once and I thought it was really hard! I couldn't pass the first level either and i've only seen the worlds of Alice, Hercules and Tarzan. I didn't know there were so many worlds, like The Night Before Christmas. I'm so gonna play this again, can't wait till I get to those new worlds
Old 10-22-2004, 12:48 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by bowlnoodle
That one of the reasons I loved this game was because I loved the voice casting. I mean come on! Lance Bass is Sephiroth!!
yea, but you wouldnt know it was him unless you looked it up or something. Sephiroth doesnt really say anything in the game except for a few grunts and "hyahs" when you fight him, and when he does his "sin harvest" move.
but hes still the hardest boss in the entire game, even harder than Ansem. I had to wait till i hvae lv 90 with Sora's Ultima Weapon till i was able to bring Sephiroth down. I tried at lv 75, but i kept at it for 10 min and his meter didnt even budge at all!

I really liked the game tho. It had a really engaging storyline..almost like being in the middle of a movie. And the authentic disney voice actors are awesome. now i cant wait for kh2 to come out next year. mickey looks like he's gonna play a bigger role in that one than in this one. in the meantime tho, i guess ill have kh:chain of memories to keep my kh cravings down when it comes out in dec....
Old 10-24-2004, 12:13 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally posted by GCL
I've this game too! But I only played it once and I thought it was really hard! I couldn't pass the first level either and i've only seen the worlds of Alice, Hercules and Tarzan. I didn't know there were so many worlds, like The Night Before Christmas. I'm so gonna play this again, can't wait till I get to those new worlds
I found the walk through book a GREAT help with this game. There are so many levels to this game it is really hard without the book. If you were having trouble I would suggest going to buy the book before you start again.

JediBlastoise I couldn't beat Sephiroth even at level 100 what did you do? My boyfriend and I tried again and again to kill him.. got close but we always died. I can't wait for KH2 too!! They keep pushing back when they are going to release it but it is fun to go online and look for hints about it. It should be awesome!

icon by Ann - Shadowhunter
Closed Thread   Post New Thread