Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-09-2011, 07:07 AM
Elite Fan

Which version will you be buying it for? PC or your 360 (It is still running right?) Mine is now over 2 years old and perfect, fyi. Never had an incident with it as yet.
Old 02-10-2011, 08:09 AM
Supreme Fan

I'll be getting it for the PC. I like the mouse, keyboard combo better and my PC can play better graphics than the 360 can. Besides, I'm moving out and leaving my dad the 360 (which is only fair because I bought it for him for Christmas) and I don't have the money to buy a new on right now but I'm taking my PC with me. I might be able to get a new 360 for my birthday but that's not until after Duke Nukem is released and I really don't want to wait a lot longer since I've been waiting for 10+ years

Here's another article about the DN release.
Old 02-10-2011, 03:47 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, 13 years is a long time to wait for the next Duke Nukem game.
Old 02-14-2011, 08:15 AM
Supreme Fan

No kidding! Hopefully, it's worth the wait
Either way, it's going to be a fun 1st person shooter. The vids I've seen so far make it look like it might not have the best graphics, but it's got some fun gameplay and some really interesting weapons.
Old 02-28-2011, 08:11 AM
Elite Fan

I want the new Zelda game to come out soon but my Wii is still dead (it might play the new Zelda game as Zelda: TP is the ONLY disc my Wii still plays at-all! NONE of the other 15 or so games I own including the demo disc that came with the console do not work (Wii Sports.)

This Zelda game might encourage me to buy a new Wii or fix my 'released-day' one. I wish they'd bring out the WiiHD already! hopefully it will be back compatible unlike the PS3 was.
Old 03-03-2011, 07:11 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm now looking forward to The Witcher 2: Assassins of Kings. I've been playing the first one and I really, really am enjoying it. It comes out May 17th so I'm looking forward to beating the first one and then getting the second. It looks good.
Old 03-10-2011, 08:58 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I'm waiting for Zumba it comes out soon in Australia
Old 03-16-2011, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

L.A. Noire looks pretty good too.

Have a happy holiday & prosperous new year!
Old 03-17-2011, 04:28 PM
Elite Fan

The facial graphics on that game are awesome! So realistic... The Aussie developers who made the game used 'MotionScan' technology which comprises of 32 HD video cameras at all angles of their faces while they deliver their lines to capture all details of their faces. The old way was to add a dozen dots on their face which is no where near as accurate.

I will be buying this game half for those graphics for me to drool over and half because the gameplay itself looks intriguing.

Old 04-18-2011, 08:03 AM
Elite Fan

As usual Australia gets the raw end of the gaming market with all of our censorship it is equal to Iran here in games. Plus even though our Aussie $ is stronger than the US $ our games are still more than double what it costs in the US. It has always been this way when our $ was way below but now that it is equal or as it has been for the last month or so above the US $ what is their excuse now?!

Portal2 is $49 on average in the US - it is a typical (whopping) $94-$98 here (some places sell it for $114...) that is normal BTW..... Plus we have games censored badly or outright banned (the new Mortal Kombat game = banned.) I can buy both games from overseas for the same price of Portal2 here in Oz on its own and in the process get a game that is banned here (Mortal Kombat 9)
Old 04-25-2011, 12:02 AM
Elite Fan

BattleField 3 should come out in the last 3 months of 2011. I hope it will not disappoint as Call of Duty: Black Ops did...
Old 04-25-2011, 04:54 PM
Elite Fan

^ Good to know. Thanks Clint.

Old 04-25-2011, 05:23 PM
Elite Fan

Go and watch the video on the video thread Caroline!
Old 04-27-2011, 06:41 AM
Supreme Fan

The more I see of L.A. Noire, the more excited I am about it. Initially, I had no clue what it was about, but it looks like a really excellent game. I'll definitely have to pick it up when it comes out.

ETA: They delayed Duke Nukem by a month...I give up. I'm just not meant to play that game.

Last edited by TheAngel; 04-28-2011 at 08:02 AM
Old 05-05-2011, 06:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheAngel (View Post)
The more I see of L.A. Noire, the more excited I am about it. Initially, I had no clue what it was about, but it looks like a really excellent game. I'll definitely have to pick it up when it comes out.
Me too! I just can't decide where to pre-order it at. The DLC that's being offered for the game from Walmart and Gamestop look pretty good. Help!!!!

Closed Thread   Post New Thread