Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-13-2016, 03:25 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Of course. Just not too many regular posters here anymore

https://www.google.com/url?sa=i&rct=...870387&cad=rjt

that's one of the images I wouldn't mind seeing in the banner. (I can't remember if you wanted the image or just the link). It's the red one with the gears of war logo (the skull in a cog) Let me know if that image isn't the right kind for what you're doing. Also, is Millie helping with this?

Last edited by GardenSirens; 11-13-2016 at 03:33 PM
GardenSirens is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2016, 12:28 AM
Elite Fan

That link does not work for me unfortunately.

Which games would you like represented?

From the posts and my extremely limited knowledge of current popularity I believe that these are some must haves, but is there anything else which should be included?
- Elder Scrolls
- Mario
- Zelda
- Pokemon
- Minecraft
- Gears of War
- Angry Birds
- Assassin's Creed?

Is there anything else or anything you would change/leave off? How about any game controllers like how you currently have a PlayStation controller? Now you can play games in so many forms that a specific controller is possibly outdated?

Quote:
Also, is Millie helping with this?
Is Millie helping with what?
Old 11-14-2016, 01:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I'm getting too chatty, i'm sorry

Millie is a close dear friend of mine and I just wondered if she was helpin with this board's customization or not. I could text her to find out but I put it on here. I'll shut up haha. Don't hate me. I'll post a better image just here in the message after a few more people weigh in their opinion. I'm just so excited for this. Just a chance to view this board with fresh colors makes me even more pumped up to be here! you guys do an awesome job and i'll trust anything you do! (my father in law just died so i'm really emotional and loving)
Old 11-14-2016, 01:26 AM
Elite Fan

I am sorry for your loss .

That is what I presumed you meant but I was just checking. It is up to the individual members of the GT if they choose to make a graphic for a particular board. We normally do not discuss who has made a graphic for what board outside of the team but if she is a poster here and fan it is likely that she will make something. Unfortunately you also will never know if she is the one who made the winning graphic as we are not allowed to tell you that either .

I also quite possibly edited my previous post while you were replying to add in a list of possible items to be included .
Old 11-15-2016, 05:47 PM
Graphics Team Manager

I'd really appreciate it if you could confirm what you would like to see included in the graphic. I know very little about anything like that - the only games i played were Spyro the Dragon & Crash Bandicoot. Other than that i play Solitaire so none of that is entirely useful for what you want . If you could provide pictures that would be amazing as otherwise i will have to google things & hope i get them right

Chelle » join GTmy art
shinebrighterxx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2016, 08:22 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Spyro, Crash and Solitaire are all awesome!!! No shame in those! (when I hear Crash, I always say out loud OBIDAGA or whatever that mask says) haha.

Picture One

Picture Two

Picture Three

Picture Four
Old 11-16-2016, 01:08 AM
Elite Fan

Please remember to post links to the pictures instead of posting them directly in the thread . I have edited your post so that it now links to the pictures you posted.
Old 11-16-2016, 07:31 AM
Elite Fan

Adding a bit of Steve from Minecraft would be great too as all ages love that game - it is the 2nd best selling game of all time too!!

Steve from Minecraft

Perhaps we could use the latest XBOX controller this time for a change as the last one was a PlayStation controller - just to let another gaming system have a chance for inclusion?

XBOX1 elite controller

I really do wish we had the dark colour-scheme back again like it was years ago! I did say this light scheme was way too bright back when they changed it...

Last edited by Camibra; 11-16-2016 at 07:39 AM
Camibra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2016, 08:30 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

So dark color scheme votes, yay!

Sorry for the links, I posted a link before and someone said it didn't work so I cut out the middle man, hehe. They were obnoxiously big, though. My bad. Clint, I love that Minecraft one and Xbox Controller.
Old 11-17-2016, 12:48 AM
Elite Fan

While I understand that you may wish to have a dark colour scheme we are not going to make it overly dark as that is extremely harsh on the eyes. We can use dark shades to give the board a dark feel but it will not become a dark board. The team are not going to make a black scheme again and the base colour (which is currently blue here) will never be black or any other dark shade. We have found that they hurt too many people's eyes and discourage people from posting, especially when going between dark and light boards.

Perhaps you would like something like this or this? That gives a little bit of colour but they are mostly darker shades and it includes a red which was mentioned before. Otherwise there are various possibilities of grey colour schemes including this, this, and this? Without any colour it may feel quite cold so personally I would go with something with a little bit of colour, but that could just be me.
Old 11-17-2016, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

i love that grey (gray?) and red color scheme. I remember my eyes hurting on Star Wars beause of the black background. I used to post on huge horror forums and they were also black and i'd look up and see the text in my eyes against normal things lol. Not fun...but the bright also hurts my eyes. Grey and red would rule.
Old 11-18-2016, 04:56 PM
Elite Fan

I am fine with ANYthing so long as we can get rid of the bright white that we have had for years, I do not remember what it was before but it was darker back in the day! It was easy on the eyes vs this - I did point this out at the time my opinions on how bright it was and got no response!
Old 11-18-2016, 05:48 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Camibra (View Post)
I am fine with ANYthing so long as we can get rid of the bright white that we have had for years, I do not remember what it was before but it was darker back in the day!
Do you mean the area where the posts are and where it lists the threads being white or another area?
Old 11-18-2016, 10:48 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I think he means in general. We have a shade of baby blue, white and green here. it's all so bright. certainly hurts my head. To be fair, i'm drinking right now and the weather in changing throwing my head off, but darker would be awesome. blacks grays and reds would be sweet.
Old 11-19-2016, 04:53 AM
Elite Fan

I meant the background being a light shade of colour other than white. A grey or something would be ideal if that is an option?
Reply   Post New Thread