Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-28-2020, 02:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

I'm still sorting out the houses for 3 new residents. just got to craft a couple more things for one of them.
and I will never be captive, or hostage, or confined.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 03-29-2020, 10:08 AM
Elite Fan

Dave, what kind of fruit do you have in your town?
Old 03-29-2020, 10:58 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

I didn’t play yesterday because my brother wanted to play Mario Kart and Smash with me all day. Will that affect anything in my town?
Old 03-30-2020, 11:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
Originally Posted by zazie87 (View Post)
Dave, what kind of fruit do you have in your town?
Oranges, but I've since planted Pears and Coconuts from other islands. Once I realised I needed to plant the coconuts on the beach, anyway.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 03-30-2020, 02:57 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Oooo, coconuts are my favorite! Can’t wait to get them
Old 03-31-2020, 10:26 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Quote:
Originally Posted by GardenSirens (View Post)
I didn’t play yesterday because my brother wanted to play Mario Kart and Smash with me all day. Will that affect anything in my town?
Not really. Not a lot will happen if you miss just a day. You will miss certain things like visitors to your island, your continued nook miles from the ABD in the tent plaza, things like that. Nothing major.

I've got peaches on my island. I've planted a couple of coconut trees. Ha, yeah they got to be planted on the beach. I'm hoping to collect the rest of the fruit at some point. I would love to be able to plant some trees of each oranges, apples, pears and cherries! Need to start visiting more islands. Not having much luck yet.

My Nook residence has finally been upgraded, so it's now a proper building instead of a tent. And Isabelle has arrived! Love her. Built an incline for one of my cliffs. No more getting out the ladder all the time! I finally paid of my first house loan, and now took out the second one to make it bigger, I'm running out of room with the stuff I'm accumulating.
Old 03-31-2020, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
I would love to be able to plant some trees of each oranges, apples, pears and cherries! Need to start visiting more islands. Not having much luck yet.
Same here Just seeing pears and oranges so far and one island that had bamboo. the rest have been uneventful.
Quote:
My Nook residence has finally been upgraded, so it's now a proper building instead of a tent.
I'll get that tomorrow.
Quote:
Built an incline for one of my cliffs. No more getting out the ladder all the time!
That's a good idea! I'm guessing that's when you get the ability to terraform?
Quote:
I finally paid of my first house loan, and now took out the second one to make it bigger, I'm running out of room with the stuff I'm accumulating.
I took out the second loan today, so I should have more room tomorrow too. everything is up against the walls at the moment.

My three new islanders have all moved in now So I have Muffy (she calls me nightshade, which I love ), Louie, Fauna (too cute), Freckles and... another that I can't remember the name of.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-01-2020, 03:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yep. Though it's expensive. I got the cheapest incline, which costs 98,000 bells. You got to pay it in donations though, of course I can donate the whole amount in one go but I'm still trying to save up. The others cost way more. I don't think I'll be starting to terraform until I've saved up over millions of bells. That's gonna take a bit I think. Taken out my next loan for 348,000.

Aww, Muffy sounds cute. I used to have Fauna in my old town in New Leaf! I've got her amiibo card if I want her back.

I'm loving how much more alive the villagers are in this game. I've been watching a couple doing stretches and exercise. Winnie always seems to carry a lollipop around with her, eating it. They just do so much more activities now which is great.

So it's the start of the bunny day season! I've been going crazy running around collecting eggs. Especially trying to catch as many balloon ones.

Oh and last night, I went to a random island that had oranges! It's as if the game was listening to me. So I collected all the orange trees, got rid of all the rocks, flowers and weeds and started hunting tarantulas. Apparently, this is the best way to hunt them. And it definitely works! I caught about 15 of them, made over 100,000 bells! Gonna try to do that again tonight. Hopefully I get lucky again and get another different fruit. I've now got over 400,000 bells saved again.
Old 04-01-2020, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Quote:
Yep. Though it's expensive. I got the cheapest incline, which costs 98,000 bells. You got to pay it in donations though, of course I can donate the whole amount in one go but I'm still trying to save up. The others cost way more. I don't think I'll be starting to terraform until I've saved up over millions of bells. That's gonna take a bit I think. Taken out my next loan for 348,000.
That’s a lot.
Quote:
I used to have Fauna in my old town in New Leaf! I've got her amiibo card if I want her back.
she seems like a good choice.
Quote:
I'm loving how much more alive the villagers are in this game. I've been watching a couple doing stretches and exercise.
A couple of my houses are situated where a ladder is required, so I think they’re trapped until I can make an incline too.
Quote:
So it's the start of the bunny day season! I've been going crazy running around collecting eggs. Especially trying to catch as many balloon ones.
Me too, I’ve crafted a bunch of the new recipes. I was happy to see the pink trees.
Quote:
Oh and last night, I went to a random island that had oranges! It's as if the game was listening to me. So I collected all the orange trees, got rid of all the rocks, flowers and weeds and started hunting tarantulas. Apparently, this is the best way to hunt them. And it definitely works! I caught about 15 of them, made over 100,000 bells!
oh nice, I’ll have to give that a try. I forgot that Resident Services will be closed today and I didn’t buy any advance tickets. at least it will be a proper building tomorrow.

I’ve played just over 25 hours, which sounds about right for a couple of hours every day.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-01-2020, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Y’all make me so happy!
Old 04-02-2020, 02:05 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yep. I think the next one after that is 548,000 bells or something like that. It goes all the way up to over a million bells I think.

Haha, yeah I made one of my residents houses on the cliff before making the incline, so I felt so bad trapping her up there. But she's a chicken so I thought she might have been able to fly down. I saw her on the menu screen next to the resident services the other day before the incline was built, which I paid off last night.

Yeah, I love the cherry blossom season, it's so pretty. I've collected most of the bunny day recipes and the outfit ones with the wood, water, earth etc eggs and crafted them all. I don't think I've got much left to collect besides the Sakuma set, which I've already got the wallpaper and flooring. Zipper T. Bunny isn't out today. Looks like he might only return on Bunny day itself?

I'm also wondering where Mabel is. I had her for a couple of days last week and I haven't seen her since. I've been buying things every day from the shop. Gonna have to look up how often she comes to the island before you can get Mabel's shop.

I went to two islands last night. Didn't collect as many tarantulas 'cause they weren't as good or as big islands to hunt them. Plus there's more bugs around now. Caught a few new ones. The more other bugs are around I think tarantulas appear less. Plus this is the last month they'll be appearing I think until September.

I haven't checked to see how many hours I've played, but I have a feeling it might be just about that amount. Maybe more.
Old 04-02-2020, 08:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Over a million!!!! Omg! That seems like so far from where i am now
Old 04-02-2020, 09:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moderator of ...
Tom Welling

Yeah, it's gonna take a while to build up the house fully.

Did a bit more egg collecting. Got the earth egg recipes. Need to collect more of the earth eggs, they're less plentiful than some of the others. Same with the leaf eggs. Went to another island, this time it had bamboo! So collected a lot of that. Will go to another island tonight. I'm only using the nook miles for tickets for now.
Old 04-02-2020, 02:30 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Music
Alias

Nice!
Quote:
Haha, yeah I made one of my residents houses on the cliff before making the incline, so I felt so bad trapping her up there. But she's a chicken so I thought she might have been able to fly down. I saw her on the menu screen next to the resident services the other day before the incline was built, which I paid off last night.
I’ll get there, I have the option to amend those things now that Isabelle has arrived. I saw one of my residents following a butterfly earlier. It was cute.

I finally got an island with peaches (literally about 60 of them!)

I have at least half of the outfit ones too. Wood eggs are the most plentiful, but so are trees.
- icon - k-pop - Dave
Old 04-02-2020, 06:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Video Games
Disney

Gotta make my Bunny Day Bed!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread