Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 07-16-2016, 08:20 PM
Elite Fan

Polls #2 Because the Arrow Fandom likes to win!

Arrow Polls Thread #2

Current Polls

EW COVER BATTLE : EW's Fall TV Cover Battle: Vote for our cover star! | EW.com -this rounds ends in two days and 12 hours

MTV Ship of the Year for Olicity: mtv -on Tumblr, ends July 21st

MTV Fandom of the Year for Arrow: Instagram Social Voting | Vote for 2016 MTV Fandom Awards -This round is on Instagram, next round is SnapChat, whole thing is over July 21st.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-18-2016 at 12:14 AM
Old 07-16-2016, 08:31 PM
Elite Fan

Let me know if I missed any polls or if you don't like this title, I can change it.

http://www.designntrend.com/articles...-tv-awards.htm

^Vote for Olicity

http://www.mtv.com/fandom-awards/vot...-year-round-4/

^New round of Fandom of the Year. This round is on Instagram. We are behind so share and like or whatever you do on IG, I don't know anything about IG because I don't have one. But if you do, do all the things you do on IG with this post. Let's at least get to the last round!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-18-2016 at 12:18 AM
Old 07-17-2016, 08:49 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Thanks for the new thread
Old 07-18-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Hero

tfnt
Old 07-18-2016, 09:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Also thanks for all the updates
Old 07-19-2016, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

You're welcome.

mtv

^Keep voting hard for SOTY! We have a good lead but we don't ever want to get cocky or comfortable, the other fandom isn't going to give up trying. So keep pushing hard. Just two more days and we got this!

EW's Fall TV Cover Battle: Vote for our cover star! | EW.com

^Vote for Arrow! We are up against Flash and well it has more than enough promo, Arrow doesn't. This is probably Arrow's only chance for a cover like this. Let's not lose now. Vote!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-19-2016 at 12:38 PM
Old 07-19-2016, 12:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Old 07-19-2016, 03:28 PM
Elite Fan

Everyone keep voting hard for SOTY! Our lead is good but it's dropping because shocking nobody, the other side has figured out a way to cheat. Scripts and macros and extensions that vote for you and stuff. Proof is all over Twitter. The good news is MTV and Tumblr should take care of it in the end but still we need to keep fighting hard just in case. We don't let up and even with their cheating we will still win. Keep fighting fandom!
Old 07-19-2016, 06:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Oh Arrow vs Flash
Old 07-20-2016, 11:59 AM
Elite Fan

MTV is saying SOTY voting ends tonight at 7 est. But I think we need to keep voting until MTV makes our win official just to be on the safe side.

EDIT:I think we are safe now. MTV just posted this:

It says voting has ended officially. So I think we are safe now.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-22-2016 at 12:39 AM
Old 07-20-2016, 07:41 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Good to hear
Old 07-21-2016, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

Like IB said let's try and win EW's Fall TV Cover Battle: Vote for our cover star! | EW.com
Old 07-21-2016, 10:43 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by beyond insane (View Post)
Oh Arrow vs Flash
if i could vote i mean, i dont even know if i could choose
so maybe its destiny that i cant vote
Old 07-21-2016, 08:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It is a hard choice
Old 07-22-2016, 12:08 AM
Elite Fan

Well Flash gets way more promo than Arrow so maybe let Arrow have this one. It's probably the only chance it's going to get at a cover like this. Meanwhile Flash has a TV guide cover right now while Arrow doesn't. It's your choice obviously but that's how I'd look at it. Flash doesn't need this, Arrow does. Even SA said Arrow is the bottom of the totem pole in importance to the network. If we want promo we have to win it like this. Flash doesn't have that problem.

Woohoo we won! Two time champs! Go us!

https://mobile.twitter.com/fangirlis...37651678973952

^Here's a vid of SA accepting the award, Emily had filming today so she was en route during the awards. He brought a fan in her place. Love his speech!

Enjoy it guys! Our fandom rocks! Olicity rocks! But now lets get us a magazine cover!

EW's Fall TV Cover Battle: Vote for our cover star! | EW.com

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 07-22-2016 at 12:39 AM