Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 12-29-2014, 09:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

My plan is to start a re-watch next week, so a week tomorrow 6th of January
Old 12-29-2014, 09:54 AM
Master Fan

I'll rematch and talk about it with you.

Magnus and Alec
Old 12-30-2014, 03:47 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hmm.. at the moment I don't think I can rewatch it.. maybe later..

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 12-30-2014, 11:38 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chasity05 (View Post)
I'll rematch and talk about it with you.
Whats your timezone? I'm EST and have Tues/Wed/Thurs off each week
Old 12-30-2014, 02:28 PM
Master Fan

central timezone; I can do it on Wednesdays or Thursdays evenings.

Magnus and Alec
Old 12-30-2014, 04:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

My plan is to do a season per week during my days off which was Tuesday/Wednesday/Thursday...so pretty much 3pm-11pm each day with 8 episodes a day
Old 12-30-2014, 06:58 PM
Master Fan

Wow, that's a lot! Since I get off at 3 and I don't have an evening shift anymore, I can do it as well. When do you want to start?

Magnus and Alec
Old 12-30-2014, 06:59 PM
Fan Forum Legend

3pm would make it 4pm for me? can do it from 5pm-11pm all 3 days instead
Old 12-30-2014, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Okay

Magnus and Alec
Old 12-30-2014, 07:08 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Then on Fri-Sat can do 7pm-11pm
Old 04-30-2015, 11:11 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Thinking an episode a week associated to posting a gif-set of each episode and we can discuss it. Could help if anyone decides to join me for a complete Arrow watch this summer while show is on hiatus

X

The name of the island they found me on is Lian Yu. It’s Mandarin for “purgatory.” I’ve been stranded here for five years. I’ve dreamt of my rescue every cold black night since then. For five years I’ve only had one thought, one goal - survive. Survive and one day return home. The island held many dangers. To live, I had make myself more than what I was, to forge myself into a weapon. I am returning not the boy who was shipwrecked but the man who will bring to those who have poisoned my city. My name is Oliver Queen.
Old 06-17-2015, 05:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

wow that gifset just about sums everythign we just saw in that ep
Old 06-17-2015, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Legend

1x01 - Pilot
- what do you like about the episode?

Felt that it was an amazing first episode and really introduced everything perfectly plus really put the pace of the show in and did it right away. Fast pace but loved it cause its such a fast show and the fight scenes

- what do you dislike about the episode?

Laurel's speech to Oliver during their first scene in her office but was such a strong scene, really appreciate Laurel's being angry at Oliver even if it was a rough scene

- favorite scene/s

Opening scene was amazing with him running through the island and everything was perfect. with Thea was perfect and really started their sibling scenes off perfectly with how we continued to see them all the time too. All of Diggle's scenes with Oliver

- memorable quote/s

"Dinah Laurel Lance: Always Trying To Save The World"
"Hey, if I don’t try and save it, who will?"

- stand out character/s

Oliver Crazy to see him come back into his old life and how well he's at playing the two lives. One he's a millionaire playboy and then he's The Hood, amazingly good at keeping them separate and the lying
1x02 - Honor Thy Father

I liked that we saw more good scenes with Oliver with everybody, liked the scene where he goes over to talk with Laurel then ends up protecting her. Get some Tommy and Oliver scenes which are always great. Plus we saw China White for the first time, so some good fights from The Hood

Oliver dishonoring his father at the laying down of the ground for the new location I know he did it for a reason but still sucks and such a hard scene to watch

- favorite scene/s

Oliver going to Laurel with how he needed somebody to talk to after getting advice from Thea can tell that Laurel still means something to Oliver

- memorable quote/s

Quote:
Oliver: This guy (Arrow) gets more airtime than the Kardashians, right?
Thea: Five years on an island and you still know who they are.
Oliver: I’ve been catching up. It’s nice to see how much our culture has improved while I was away.
- stand out character/s

Oliver how he's able to balance the two characters, still amazes me keeping it from everybody and what he has to do to keep the secret, aka dishonoring his father

1x03 - Lone Gunman

Meeting Deadshot also loved the beginning of the club which becomes such a huge part of the series

Can't think of anything

- favorite scene/s

Laurel coming to the boys rescue and kicking complete ass Also loved Felicity scenes with how she's so adorable

- memorable quote/s

Quote:
Oliver: I’m having some trouble with my computer and they told me that you were the person to come and see. I was at my coffee shop surfing the Web and I spilled a latte on it.
Felicity: Really?
Oliver: Yeah.
Felicity: ‘Cause these look like bullet holes.
Oliver: My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood.
- stand out character/s

For this episode I'll give it to Tommy I always love Tommy no matter but him trying to stand up to Max was adorable even if he had no chance. Wanting to be the better man and not go after Laurel or feeling bad about it. Then saying he wants to be a better man in order to date Laurel Laurel was perfect for him

Quentin even if he dislikes what The Hood stands for; he's a good guy where he realized that it wasn't him for this episode's baddie murder due to the bullets instead of Arrow's. Plus going to protect the Queen Family after it was the Hood that told him too plus knowing how he hates the Queens or just Oliver, he said did his duty
Old 06-18-2015, 05:18 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Sarah when i saw this post im lik omg wtf all these questions are u mad girl but then i realised its bc it was fr 3 diff eps not a long list of diff questions but short ones for each ep lololol

1x01 – Pilot

Everything which is absolutely hilarious because the first time I watched it, mainly all first 5 episodes I was like this isn’t my type of show, and it looks like a bad version of revenge meets lost. But the second time I watched and the third I absolutely loved it, thought it was a really smart pilot with the flashbacks and the present time, seeing Oliver pretend to be like he was to everyone else and partly act like a jerk but also seeing his real intentions what he came back to do and how much he has changed from the past. I love how Tommy welcomes Oliver back and how they instantly go back to being the best of friends. Also how clever Oliver was having his party close to the guy he was going after and how he was at the party playing the part of the rich playboy then kicking the bad guys ass and coming back just in time at the party for cops to see him there, so he has the perfect alibi.

Seeing Oliver being intimate with Laurel’s sister on the gambit. Oliver telling Laurel to stay away from him and how he hasn’t changed because it’s a lie. Also Oliver acting like the Oliver Quentin remembers when he is being questioned at the party after the attack on the other guy by the hood. Oliver’s hair in the opening scene and on the news reports lolz.

- favorite scene/s

Definitely when Thea comes running down the stairs into her brother’s arms. The first time Oliver escapes Diggle while his driving him. I love when he gives Thea the rock and explains the reasoning for it. The montage of Oliver creating the foundry, working out topless, using the salmon ladder for the first time and shooting the tennis balls with perfect aim.

- memorable quote/s
Quote:
Oliver: What's Twilight?
Tommy : You're so better off not knowing.
Quote:
Thea You did not come back from a deserted island with a souvenir
Oliver: It's a hozen. And in Buddhism it means reconnecting. I kept it in hopes in one day, it would reconnect me with you.
Tommy: A rock! That is sweet. You know, I want one of those t-shirts that says "my friend was a castaway and all I got was this crappy shirt."

- stand out character/s

Quote:
Oliver Crazy to see him come back into his old life and how well he's at playing the two lives. One he's a millionaire playboy and then he's The Hood, amazingly good at keeping them separate and the lying
^ Everything Sarah said right here!!

1x02 - Honor Thy Father
Seeing Oliver and Laurel on good terms later in the episode, Thea opening up to Oliver about how it was really like for her with him gone, Oliver kicking a whole lot ass, seeing Oliver work out, Oliver being able to play himself as he was in the past and acting like a jack ass but also showing the new person he is now when he opens up to Laurel, Oliver continuously ditching Diggle is really funny to watch.
]
When Moira and Walter take Oliver to his father’s office and he makes a bad comment about Walter and Moira gets disappointed him, ‘You know five years ago irresponsibility was somewhat charming. It is a lot less so now.’ Oliver’s interrupting Walter’s speech and the way he behaves and dishonouring his father.

- favorite scene/s
The opening scene where the hood is out numbered but still managing to kick everyones ass.
Oliver and Laurel being civil and catching up like old times when he comes round her apartment, also when he protects her from the attack at her apartment and she holds onto him. The Oliver versus the triad Woman fight scene.

- memorable quote/s
Quote:
Quote:
Oliver: This guy (Arrow) gets more airtime than the Kardashians, right?
Thea: Five years on an island and you still know who they are.
Oliver: I’ve been catching up. It’s nice to see how much our culture has improved while I was away.
- stand out character/s
Oliver being ****in amazing with his dual identities. Seeing Laurel kick ass in court as a lawyer, being there for Oliver but most importantly being able to help the daughter whose Dad died and getting justice!
1x03 - Lone Gunman

The introduction of Deadshot and Felicity Smoak. The hood getting Quentin’s help and him actually listening, also Quentin recognising that the hood wasn’t behind the murder and it was someone else. Oliver bringing Diggle to the foundry and revealing himself as ‘the hood’. Seeing how protective Oliver is with his family. Oliver trying to come up with lame excuses around Felcity. Also liked seeing more about Diggle, meeting his sister and law and brining the boys to the diner.

Seeing Thea act out while she’s drunk and revealing to Oliver that Tommy and Laurel have been ‘screwing.’

- favorite scene/s

Both of the first olicity scenes and Laurel coming to Oliver and Tommy’s rescue with her amazing fighting skills.

- memorable quote/s
Quote:
Quote:
Oliver: I’m having some trouble with my computer and they told me that you were the person to come and see. I was at my coffee shop surfing the Web and I spilled a latte on it.
Felicity: Really?
Oliver: Yeah.
Felicity: ‘Cause these look like bullet holes.
Oliver: My coffee shop is in a bad neighborhood.
Quote:
Tommy: Girl’s pretty cute.
Diggle: That’s my sister in law.
Tommy: Who I will never speak to, or look at ever.
Quote:
Diggle: So how was your evening, sir?
Oliver: You mean after I said I had to go to the bathroom at dinner and never came back?
Diggle: I guess from now on I'll be watching you pee.
- stand out character/s

Quentin for jumping in and saving Walter’s life. Knowing when the hood was not blame for the murder and investigating the scene of the crime again himself to look for other clues. Siding with ‘the hood’ to protect people at the auction.
Deadshot because his hot and an awesome bad guy ok.

i cant be bothered bolding all the questions i did it in word doc this thing cuz i was scared if ff lost my post while writing lol
Old 06-18-2015, 09:09 AM
Fan Forum Legend

1x01 - Pilot

Also how Tommy and Oliver became best friends again like nothing happened, that 5 years didn't past they were absolutely perfect and just perfect

The Arrowhead scene with Thea was adorable love how it continued into the series, love when she gives it to Roy

Shallow reasons on the montage of creating the foundry that was interesting watching it being created and plus it was hot

1x02 - Honour Thy Father

Loved the scenes in Laurel's apartment with the ice cream and just everything about the scene was perfect

The opening scene on taking on all those baddies was just amazing agreed

1x03 - Lone Gunmen

Quentin listening to The Hood was amazing shows that he is willing to recognize when someone is innocent associated to realizing that he didn't kill the dude in the beginning and also listened to him about the hit at the auction, protecting the Queen family even if he hates Oliver

Last edited by crash landing; 06-18-2015 at 09:16 AM