Fan Forum Legend

Well another no episode this upcoming Wednesday
Old 04-25-2016, 08:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

canary cry
4x19 - episode discussion

OLIVER, LANCE AND TEAM DEAL
WITH LAUREL’S DEATH

Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the team struggle to come to terms with Laurel’s (Katie Cassidy) death, especially Diggle (David Ramsey) who is overwhelmed with guilt for choosing to believe Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) had changed. Meanwhile, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead.

Laura Belsey directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Beth Schwartz (#419).

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Everything is a spoiler until it has aired.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.
  • Most importantly, HAVE FUN!

Old 04-28-2016, 12:02 AM
Fan Forum Hero

omg i like cried trough the entire episode gosh i hope they kill darhk and his wife!!!!!!!!!!!!111
Old 04-28-2016, 07:25 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I also was very emotional during the episode but at the same time it was so good too I felt they actually did a good job with this
Old 05-01-2016, 09:14 AM
Fan Forum Hero

they really did
Old 05-03-2016, 08:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

genesis
4x20 - episode discussion

DIGGLE IS CONSUMED WITH GUILT AND SEEKS REVENGE

As Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) look for a magical solution to defeat Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough), a vengeance-driven Diggle (David Ramsey) gets a lead on Andy’s (guest star Eugene Byrd) whereabouts and heads off to confront his brother. Meanwhile, Alex (guest star Parker Young) takes Thea (Willa Holland) on a vacation that quickly turns into a nightmare.

Gregory Smith directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#420). Original airdate 5/4/2016.

Basic Rules:
  • Be Respectful of other posters. Not everyone is going to agree or have the same views. Discussions are encouraged, but let’s keep things civil.
  • No Character/Actor Bashing. We love your opinions on storylines, but keep in mind that these are real people who are just trying to do the best with what they are given. We might not always like how things turn out, but just remember things can always get better.
  • Any talk of Illegal Downloading should not be brought up here. Live Streams & such can be discussed through PM's.

Old 05-05-2016, 11:28 AM
Fan Forum Hero

crazy episode omg!
Old 05-05-2016, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Really was a episode but expected the end of the season as a whole to be
Old 05-09-2016, 04:17 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah me to
Old 05-10-2016, 08:52 AM
Fan Forum Legend

monument point
4x21 - episode discussion

TOM AMANDES RETURNS AS NOAH KUTTLER

When Team Arrow learns what Damien Darhk’s (guest star Neal McDonough) next move is Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) realizes she needs to ask her father, Noah Kuttler (guest star Tom Amandes), for help. Noah and Oliver (Stephen Amell) have a heart to heart talk that leaves Oliver rattled.

Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Jenny Lynn (#421). Original airdate 5/11

Basic Rules:

Old 05-18-2016, 08:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

lost in the flood
4x22 - episode discussion

OLIVER FIGHTS FOR THEA; DONNA SMOAK FACES OFF WITH NOAH KUTTLER

Following the shocking events in the previous episode, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) race to rescue Thea (Willa Holland), while Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Curtis (Echo Kellum) and Noah (guest star Tom Amandes) join together to stop Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough).

Glen Winter directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Oscar Balderrama (#422). Original airdate 5/18/2016.

Basic Rules:

Old 05-23-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

schism
4x23 - episode discussion

OLIVER TEAMS UP WITH A SURPRISING FORCE TO STOP DAMIEN DARHK

Oliver (Stephen Amell) teams up with a surprising force in an attempt to stop Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and his magic once and for all.

John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti and teleplay by Wendy Mericle and Marc Guggenheim (#423). Original airdate 5/25/2016.

Basic Rules:

Old 05-26-2016, 11:06 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i dont know what i thought of this episode, i did skip alot sorry to say, but it kind of was the weakest episode trough the whole season i think the flashbacks were more interesting than the actual present time we saw

is it to rought o say?
Old 05-27-2016, 05:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Stupid On Demand related to cable gave me errors yesterday and again today - so haven't seen yet cause too busy catching up on and going to go see new X-Men to go online for the episode. I'll do that tonight if On Demand is still messing up