Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2017, 06:21 AM
Dragonfly in Amber

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifi2011 (View Post)

How cute!
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2017, 04:20 PM
Supreme Fan

She could have loved both of them and it's always going to be tragic and sad to look back at things.
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 07:43 AM
Dragonfly in Amber

I know how you feel.
Old 10-10-2017, 03:38 PM
Supreme Fan

I mean, I didn't enjoy being angry and resenting her. It's a dead horse now,but Sandy was right. If Claire had tried to change things, Frank would have been happy. She wasn't cheating on Jamie and once upon a time, she loved her husband. You can love two people in different ways and she seemed to change her mind when Brianna was born.

I can see it from her point of view when Frank gave her grief for closing her eyes. She didn't need to suggest separate beds. She could have fought for her marriage and insisted that it wasn't true.

Brianna had every right to be outraged. Claire saying "What a thing to say!" made me want to slap her so hard. She didn't love her husband and her daughter could tell. She was trying to make it sound like Brianna's parents had a happy marriage, but Brianna wasn't stupid.

Claire didn't understand why Frank brought Sandy over. Yes, he was being an ass and should have gone to her party,but she never understood how it felt to be in his shoes.

It was so sad to see them going from starting over and having sex again to this. They never had the kind of chemistry Claire and Jamie had,but there was still love. No one gets to have that kind of love twice. It's a tough act to follow and she should have accepted that Frank couldn't give her that. He was willing to take her back, raise her baby and supported her having a career. If that's not love,I don't know what is.

Frank isn't a saint and got passive-aggressive in the end,but he was still a good man. He was the love of someone else's life,which made me even sadder. Even if Frank had a woman who loved him, Claire still came first.

They weren't the most exciting couple in the beginning,but not every relationship needs to be Supporting each other and accepting each other is a rare thing and so is security.
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 03:07 AM
Dragonfly in Amber

I've already voiced my opinions on this in other threads.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top