Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 07:14 AM
Moderator Support Team
Starfleet Officer

why do we have to wait 2 weeks?
Old 10-10-2017, 04:28 PM
Master Fan

On the Outlander page, someone was complaining about waiting 2 weeks for it.
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:27 AM
Part-Time Fan

Wikipedia has the next episode, "A. Malcolm", airing 22.10.17

Click here for link
newfmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Yes, there is a two week wait for the ruination episode, but it will be 74 minutes long.

I've finally processed my thoughts and here goes. I know a lot don't like this episode, but i really enjoyed it. I almost cried so many times watching Rodger always be pushed aside. We all know he travelled there to Boston, for Brianna and then she left. And the whole episode, I was waiting for them to kiss. Every time I thought one was coming, I was making smooching noises. These two are my favourite!

I had goosebumps a tonne of time when Jamie/Claire's music played loads. The ending was hilarious too. In my head I was like "god Jamie, you'd think you'd crack a smile." then he passed out Too funny. Great ending.

I felt bad for Claire... I agreed with what Sandy said, but only to an extent because she didn't have all the information. If I was Claire i would have slapped her. Fair enough, Sandy should voice her opinions, but it was awful of her to tell Claire to let him go when she offered Frank TWICE to leave, but Sandy didn't know that. If i was claire i would have put her in her place. Claire wasn't the reason Frank wouldn't leave.

Campaign: Lord of the Rings . Ezra Miller . Jenna Coleman
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:42 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I felt bad for Claire... I agreed with what Sandy said, but only to an extent because she didn't have all the information. If I was Claire i would have slapped her. Fair enough, Sandy should voice her opinions, but it was awful of her to tell Claire to let him go when she offered Frank TWICE to leave, but Sandy didn't know that. If i was claire i would have put her in her place. Claire wasn't the reason Frank wouldn't leave.
THIS so much!

Icon: Si_Crazy
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:35 PM
Moderator Support Team

Old 10-11-2017, 04:50 PM
Fan Forum Star

That is amazing! Thank you for sharing that. I could totally see Claire sitting there too!

Also the woman who played Sandy, was she in a greys anatomy as Peggy?

Old 10-11-2017, 07:52 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Yes, there is a two week wait for the ruination episode, but it will be 74 minutes long.

I've finally processed my thoughts and here goes. I know a lot don't like this episode, but i really enjoyed it. I almost cried so many times watching Rodger always be pushed aside. We all know he travelled there to Boston, for Brianna and then she left. And the whole episode, I was waiting for them to kiss. Every time I thought one was coming, I was making smooching noises. These two are my favourite!

I had goosebumps a tonne of time when Jamie/Claire's music played loads. The ending was hilarious too. In my head I was like "god Jamie, you'd think you'd crack a smile." then he passed out Too funny. Great ending.

It's strange that Claire didn't tell her. She's not known for hiding her opinion.
Old 10-12-2017, 03:33 AM
Fan Forum Star

It was none of Sandy's business so I can see why she kept her mouth shut. And Brianna was standing 3 feet behind her, if she'd have opened her mouth and said "I offered him ways out, but he stayed for Brianna," it would have been insensitive. Claire could see that Sandy was hurting and SOME of what she said had truth, but she'd never bring Brianna into the equation out of anger.

Old 10-12-2017, 06:04 PM
Master Fan

Yeah, that's true.
Old 10-13-2017, 03:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Anyone else watched it yet?

Old 10-13-2017, 11:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

i do agree, i mean the episode was okay as written before , maybe itsbecause there wasnt much jamie in it

but yeah it was nice seeing some storyline for brianna and roger, i love those two, and i also felt bad for him briannna just left when he showed up to suprise her I hope they get married and somehow jamie will see brianna aswell (i havent read the books)

And yes omg if i was Claire i would have slapped that woman to i was like hell no giiiirl what u saying to her

so now we have seen his funeral, willhe be in it more or is frank totally gone now?
Heidsdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:27 AM
Fan Forum Star

I know it's bugged me we won't see it, but I think it will be used in a flashback in a future episode.

Old 10-14-2017, 05:47 PM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
It was none of Sandy's business so I can see why she kept her mouth shut. And Brianna was standing 3 feet behind her, if she'd have opened her mouth and said "I offered him ways out, but he stayed for Brianna," it would have been insensitive. Claire could see that Sandy was hurting and SOME of what she said had truth, but she'd never bring Brianna into the equation out of anger.
That's very true. I would've loved to see Claire tell her how it actually was, but that wasn't the time or place.
fallinrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:36 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top