Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

  New Forum Poll   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread
 
Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2017, 07:14 AM
  #16
Moderator Support Team
Starfleet Officer

 
wickedrum's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2011
Posts: 144,618
why do we have to wait 2 weeks?
__________________
wickedrum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2017, 04:28 PM
  #17
Master Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,405
On the Outlander page, someone was complaining about waiting 2 weeks for it.
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:27 AM
  #18
Part-Time Fan
 
Joined: Mar 2017
Posts: 129
Wikipedia has the next episode, "A. Malcolm", airing 22.10.17

Click here for link
newfmad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:01 AM
  #19
Fan Forum Star

 
sourburst's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 137,516
Yes, there is a two week wait for the ruination episode, but it will be 74 minutes long.


I've finally processed my thoughts and here goes. I know a lot don't like this episode, but i really enjoyed it. I almost cried so many times watching Rodger always be pushed aside. We all know he travelled there to Boston, for Brianna and then she left. And the whole episode, I was waiting for them to kiss. Every time I thought one was coming, I was making smooching noises. These two are my favourite!

I had goosebumps a tonne of time when Jamie/Claire's music played loads. The ending was hilarious too. In my head I was like "god Jamie, you'd think you'd crack a smile." then he passed out Too funny. Great ending.

I felt bad for Claire... I agreed with what Sandy said, but only to an extent because she didn't have all the information. If I was Claire i would have slapped her. Fair enough, Sandy should voice her opinions, but it was awful of her to tell Claire to let him go when she offered Frank TWICE to leave, but Sandy didn't know that. If i was claire i would have put her in her place. Claire wasn't the reason Frank wouldn't leave.
__________________
HAVE A victoria CHRISTMAS
J a d e . ღ Find Me . © Icon

Campaign: Lord of the Rings . Ezra Miller . Jenna Coleman
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 05:42 AM
  #20
Master Fan

 
Arawen's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2012
Posts: 13,175
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
I felt bad for Claire... I agreed with what Sandy said, but only to an extent because she didn't have all the information. If I was Claire i would have slapped her. Fair enough, Sandy should voice her opinions, but it was awful of her to tell Claire to let him go when she offered Frank TWICE to leave, but Sandy didn't know that. If i was claire i would have put her in her place. Claire wasn't the reason Frank wouldn't leave.
THIS so much!
__________________
"I return to your service, my Queen. If you'll have me."
"It would be my honor."

Icon: Si_Crazy
Arawen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 01:35 PM
  #21
Moderator Support Team

 
CityGal's Avatar
 
Joined: Mar 2013
Posts: 71,608


__________________
Christine • icon: • ♥
CityGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 04:50 PM
  #22
Fan Forum Star

 
sourburst's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 137,516
That is amazing! Thank you for sharing that. I could totally see Claire sitting there too!

Also the woman who played Sandy, was she in a greys anatomy as Peggy?
__________________
HAVE A victoria CHRISTMAS
J a d e . ღ Find Me . © Icon

Campaign: Lord of the Rings . Ezra Miller . Jenna Coleman
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 07:52 PM
  #23
Master Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,405
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Yes, there is a two week wait for the ruination episode, but it will be 74 minutes long.


I've finally processed my thoughts and here goes. I know a lot don't like this episode, but i really enjoyed it. I almost cried so many times watching Rodger always be pushed aside. We all know he travelled there to Boston, for Brianna and then she left. And the whole episode, I was waiting for them to kiss. Every time I thought one was coming, I was making smooching noises. These two are my favourite!

I had goosebumps a tonne of time when Jamie/Claire's music played loads. The ending was hilarious too. In my head I was like "god Jamie, you'd think you'd crack a smile." then he passed out Too funny. Great ending.

I felt bad for Claire... I agreed with what Sandy said, but only to an extent because she didn't have all the information. If I was Claire i would have slapped her. Fair enough, Sandy should voice her opinions, but it was awful of her to tell Claire to let him go when she offered Frank TWICE to leave, but Sandy didn't know that. If i was claire i would have put her in her place. Claire wasn't the reason Frank wouldn't leave.
It's strange that Claire didn't tell her. She's not known for hiding her opinion.
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 03:33 AM
  #24
Fan Forum Star

 
sourburst's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 137,516
It was none of Sandy's business so I can see why she kept her mouth shut. And Brianna was standing 3 feet behind her, if she'd have opened her mouth and said "I offered him ways out, but he stayed for Brianna," it would have been insensitive. Claire could see that Sandy was hurting and SOME of what she said had truth, but she'd never bring Brianna into the equation out of anger.
__________________
HAVE A victoria CHRISTMAS
J a d e . ღ Find Me . © Icon

Campaign: Lord of the Rings . Ezra Miller . Jenna Coleman
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2017, 06:04 PM
  #25
Master Fan

 
Against_all_odds's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2004
Posts: 10,405
Yeah, that's true.
Against_all_odds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 03:31 AM
  #26
Fan Forum Star

 
sourburst's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 137,516
Anyone else watched it yet?
__________________
HAVE A victoria CHRISTMAS
J a d e . ღ Find Me . © Icon

Campaign: Lord of the Rings . Ezra Miller . Jenna Coleman
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-13-2017, 11:42 PM
  #27
Fan Forum Hero

 
Heidsdk's Avatar
 
Joined: May 2009
Posts: 53,559
i do agree, i mean the episode was okay as written before , maybe itsbecause there wasnt much jamie in it

but yeah it was nice seeing some storyline for brianna and roger, i love those two, and i also felt bad for him briannna just left when he showed up to suprise her I hope they get married and somehow jamie will see brianna aswell (i havent read the books)

And yes omg if i was Claire i would have slapped that woman to i was like hell no giiiirl what u saying to her

so now we have seen his funeral, willhe be in it more or is frank totally gone now?
Heidsdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 02:27 AM
  #28
Fan Forum Star

 
sourburst's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 137,516
I know it's bugged me we won't see it, but I think it will be used in a flashback in a future episode.
__________________
HAVE A victoria CHRISTMAS
J a d e . ღ Find Me . © Icon

Campaign: Lord of the Rings . Ezra Miller . Jenna Coleman
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-14-2017, 05:47 PM
  #29
Addicted Fan

 
fallinrain's Avatar
 
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 4,224
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
It was none of Sandy's business so I can see why she kept her mouth shut. And Brianna was standing 3 feet behind her, if she'd have opened her mouth and said "I offered him ways out, but he stayed for Brianna," it would have been insensitive. Claire could see that Sandy was hurting and SOME of what she said had truth, but she'd never bring Brianna into the equation out of anger.
That's very true. I would've loved to see Claire tell her how it actually was, but that wasn't the time or place.
fallinrain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-15-2017, 03:36 PM
  #30
Fan Forum Star

 
sourburst's Avatar
 
Joined: Jun 2013
Posts: 137,516
__________________
HAVE A victoria CHRISTMAS
J a d e . ღ Find Me . © Icon

Campaign: Lord of the Rings . Ezra Miller . Jenna Coleman
sourburst is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top

Powered by vBulletin, Copyright © 2000-2017.

Copyright © 1998-2017, Fan Forum.