Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Tags Thread Tools
Old 01-22-2015, 01:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Musickat18 (View Post)
Maybe I just saw too many ships? Forgive me, because I'm terrible at remembering names but she was shipped/had some sort of feelings for the Sherriff (Is that Graham??), Pinoccio, Neal, Walsh (that's the fiance right?), and Hook. That just seems like a lot of people (not to mention that the only one still living is Hook...) to cover 3.5 seasons.

The Sheriff thing doesn't bother me too much because I recall being really surprised she was so broken up when he died. I believe my exact words were "She had feelings for him????" Walsh, I sort of get, but still...wouldn't that leave more of a mark? ESPECIALLy because he was lying to her. The ones that I feel like they should have spent more time on having her grieve are Neal and Pinoccio. She had real feelings and a past with both of them. I know the writers sort of addressed this issue with having Emma say that she didn't want to be with Hook because everyone she loves dies, but I guess that just seems...not enough?

I'd also like to make it clear, that I don't begrudge her being with Hook at all...I just think they glossed over some things to have them be together. I know it's not a typical drama and whatnot, but still...Thems my feelings.
Yeah, the sheriff was Graham ... I think the reason she took that one so hard was because she had actually opened up to someone after 10 years and then he dies in her arms. I think her wearing his shoelace was partly for the same reason she wears the swan necklace - to remind herself how painful it ends for her when she opens herself up.

She never had a thing with Pinocchio/August, that was a fanon ship. And he didn't die, he was transformed back into a child so she didn't have anything to grieve.

I still think that she grieved for her relationship with Neal for 10 years ... even the story she made up for Henry she said his father was dead. Plus Neal's dying wish was for Emma to find happiness ...

But everyone is entitled to their own opinion and I always like reading what people think!

Oh, and it's cold here. Still below freezing.
Old 01-22-2015, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yeah its minus 1 here right now
Old 01-22-2015, 02:36 PM
Elite Fan

I should go watch the first couple seasons again. I could have sworn she had feelings for August. It's not that big of a deal. Like I said, maybe I've just read too much about what fans think. Sometimes life was simpler before I was introduced to fandom.

(But I wouldn't change it for the world! I love being able to talk with like-minded people. )
Old 01-22-2015, 03:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
They do look good together. And pairing with everything else I've said, I do enjoy that they've taken the time to have both Emma and Hook grow as characters and that even though the attraction has been there forever, the relationship wasn't instantaneous...It makes it that much more drool-worthy when they finally do things like kiss.
Yeah, that they do.

I like that it wasn't instantaneous, too. It makes me appreciate even the smallest gestures between them.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T'Lynn (View Post)
Oh, and it's cold here. Still below freezing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Yeah its minus 1 here right now
Say what! That's cold.

Last edited by sourburst; 01-22-2015 at 03:43 PM Reason: dp
Old 01-22-2015, 03:43 PM
Fan Forum Star

I can't breath after the new Hannibal trailer
Old 01-22-2015, 04:30 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
I should go watch the first couple seasons again. I could have sworn she had feelings for August. It's not that big of a deal. Like I said, maybe I've just read too much about what fans think. Sometimes life was simpler before I was introduced to fandom.

(But I wouldn't change it for the world! I love being able to talk with like-minded people. )
This is the truth!

But I love the interaction as well
Old 01-22-2015, 04:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

My life was simple before OUAT. First show i got completely obsessed with
Old 01-22-2015, 04:48 PM
Elite Fan

I was completely obsessed with LOST...although strangely I never really was in the fandom per say. There was one blog where the commenters were insanely smart and had some really well thought out theories that were fun to read. I enjoyed that because it helped fill me in on those tiny details that were snuck into the show. It made for a very enjoyable experience. I'm still trying to find a show that fills the void LOST left when it left the airwaves...I sitll haven't found it. There are good shows and all, but nothing that even remotely makes me obsessed like Lost. good times...

Old 01-22-2015, 04:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

I never been obsessed with a tv show as its airing other than OUAT. Though i did love Charmed and Friends
Old 01-22-2015, 07:20 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I was obsessed with Buffy back in the day and I posted a lot here. But no shows got me obsessed again until OUAT! And I'm pretty crazy about Outlander too but it's different because we already know what happens in the books...
Old 01-22-2015, 07:29 PM
Fan Forum Hero

OUAt is the first show that's really taken over my life is GG. The thing with Neal is that they hadn't been a couple for ten years and she even told Neal that her life would be easier with him gone. That's why I don't get the whole Emma should have mourn more before being with Hook. Plus Cs it was a slow burn it took a whole season for them to get together and we haven't had coffee
Yeah Graham was the first guy she was interested in. Plus the writers wanted hook from the begining and I feel we had a good slow burn.

OUAt is also the highest scripted show on Sunday plus it has good Dvr number.

Last edited by fox24; 01-23-2015 at 06:21 AM
Old 01-22-2015, 11:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Popping in to see who's online at this late hour. Have a terrible cold and feel downright stuffy and miserable.

Let's see if I can get some actually sleep.

See ya tomorrow. Night, night.
Old 01-23-2015, 05:23 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^Aww, I hope you feel better soon!
Old 01-23-2015, 06:20 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Feel better
Old 01-23-2015, 09:21 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks. Well at least I slept a little.

TGIF!!