Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

New Forum Poll   |     Fall TV Shows   |     Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-15-2017, 03:18 AM
Your Worshipfulness

Craigh Na Dun {OT} #11: The time we pass whilst waiting for a new series of Outlander.

Craigh Na Dun
OFF TOPIC

01 | 02 | 03 | 04 | 05 | 06 | 07 | 08 | 09 | 10
Old 02-16-2017, 11:37 AM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks for the new thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
Mine's been alright, a bit stressed. Got a lot of work to do. There's not enough time in the day
Sorry you are stressed and that you have so much to do! Hope you can get a lot of it done. So agreed about there not being enough time in the day

Sorry I wasn't around yesterday. Had a work function last night and allergies on top of that and when I got home I went straight to bed.
maplezbear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-17-2017, 03:37 AM
Your Worshipfulness

It's okay

And tell me about it! Between posting, attending lectures, doing the work and seeing the better half. I'm juggling Oh and sleep.
Old 02-17-2017, 07:31 PM
Moderator Support Team

A lot going on for you to! It's not fun Sleep! Sleep sounds good right now

I may not post much tomorrow. I am going out of town for the day/night and won't be back until late Sunday and will only have my phone to try and post from (which I hate trying to do that )
Old 02-20-2017, 02:12 AM
Your Worshipfulness

It's okay I'm usually busy on weekends too. I only usually get about 20 posts a day in
Old 02-20-2017, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

hey everyone i hope u are all great. just posting a bit and then im off again need to get packing we are moving this weekend OMFG! its crazy!!!!

i really miss u guys

American assasain in cinemas September 15th! Dylan o´brien American Assasain trailer
icon - CanICallYouKate
Heidsdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 11:15 AM
Moderator Support Team

Don't forget to vote in the survivor Heidi
Old 02-20-2017, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Hero

coool i will lgo d ot hat

American assasain in cinemas September 15th! Dylan o´brien American Assasain trailer
icon - CanICallYouKate
Heidsdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2017, 12:47 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thanks
Old 02-20-2017, 03:16 PM
Your Worshipfulness

It's great to see you back
Old 02-20-2017, 06:38 PM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by sourburst (View Post)
It's okay I'm usually busy on weekends too. I only usually get about 20 posts a day in
I am kinda the same I would have posted more though last night but I couldn't stay online long because now I am battling a cold It's a struggle to post right now cause I am so tired

Hi Heidi! Glad you are able to post now. Hope you have a good move this weekend!
Old 02-21-2017, 06:42 AM
Your Worshipfulness

I hope you get well soon
Old 02-21-2017, 12:07 PM
Moderator Support Team

Thank you I hope so too!

Hope everyone is having a good day so far
Old 02-24-2017, 01:51 AM
Your Worshipfulness

Feeling really deflated today. Storm Doris was really bad yesterday in England, it hit the West Midlands and Wales the Hardest. The whole of the UK is a mess right now. People have died. A girl in my class at university was crushed by a shop sign falling down (the size of a coffee table). It hit her in the head and she died instantly at the scene. People have been crushed in cars by trees falling down. A little boy is in hospital because of debris that fell off a building hit him. The list of casualties goes on. Then the roads were filled with stand still traffic all day and all public transport was cancelled.

Thus, I couldn't get to university. I left half hour early but whilst waiting at the bus stop I got blown over into the road and could barely breath when the 94mph wind was blowing at me. So I went home. I left it 5 hours and then left to go to Luke's. No busses were running so I walked to my nearest town to see if the trains were working. I saw 8 fallen down trees. One had destroyed a house... I got to the train station and the lady screamed at me to go away very rudely. So I stood outside with no shelter and then it started to chuck it down with rain. And I had to stand outside in that violent wind and rain for an hour and ask Luke to come and get me.

The storms gone today... but everything is very grey today. No transport still and the mourning begins for those who have died.

If anyone is out there this weekend, please be safe. There's reports of it coming back.
Old 02-24-2017, 04:24 AM
Moderator Support Team

oh my god when I heard that news report about the shop sign killing a woman I didn't think it would be someone you knew!

The weather should be calming down today, but you could just stay in to be safe.