Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Old 01-19-2015, 10:38 AM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear

"That which is imagined can never be lost"
last.fm / instagram

Old 01-19-2015, 07:29 PM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as
Old 01-25-2015, 10:58 AM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that

last.fm / instagram

Old 01-25-2015, 01:20 PM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that Zed
Old 01-26-2015, 05:00 PM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed

last.fm / instagram

Old 02-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was
Old 02-07-2015, 07:25 AM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped

last.fm / instagram

Old 02-09-2015, 08:44 PM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped. Manny
Old 02-12-2015, 04:34 PM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped. Manny drove

last.fm / instagram

Old 02-12-2015, 09:58 PM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped. Manny drove to
Old 02-13-2015, 06:26 PM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped. Manny drove to graveyard

last.fm / instagram

Old 02-14-2015, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped. Manny drove to graveyard for

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-15-2015, 07:08 AM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped. Manny drove to graveyard for some

last.fm / instagram

Old 02-15-2015, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped. Manny drove to graveyard for some help

[TWENTY YEARS OF YOUNG AMERICANS!]
Join us for one l a s t celebration!♡
♪_where would we be without a little l o v e?
[ Sheida : Tumblr | Twitter | Instagram ]
Old 02-16-2015, 04:23 PM
Elite Fan

Once NBC decided to put Constantine on the air, people were thinking of how other series went ratings wise. Fans turned out in the millions to see how well their favourite character would act with a new love affair on the screen. Time stood still and then suddenly they jumped back as if it was on the TV. The best character treated like a hero was the worst thing that could happen. Evil crept into the hearts of cats and trees growing blacker than a night of eclipse because it was clear as that that Zed was kidnapped. Manny drove to graveyard for some help from

last.fm / instagram