Airdate:November 4, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:Matt Ryan guests as Constantine

4x06: TBA
Airdate:November 11, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:Charlotte Ross guests as Donna Smoak

https://instagram.com/p/5LLyjLCKWC/

Arrow: Willa Holland, David Ramsey Season 4 Interview - Comic-Con 2015 - IGN Video

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Alexander Calvert (as Anarky)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Jimmy Akingbola (as Baron Reiter)
Jeri Ryan (as Jessica Danforth)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Rutina Wesley(as Liza Warner-Lady Cop)
Matt Ryan(as Constantine)
JR Bourne(as Villain, Double Down)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 08-18-2015 at 07:25 AM
Old 08-11-2015, 02:14 PM
Master Fan

Interview posted at the end of the last thread:‘Arrow’ Season 4 Preview — Olicity Romance, Coast City Flashbacks | TVLine

CUPID’S ARROW | Whereas Vlada Gelman and I expressed the wish that the new Oliver/Felicity romance almost be “incidental” to the weekly goings-on inside the Arrowcave, Guggenheim used the word “organic” to describe the impact. “The show is still the show,” he maintained, adding that “body language” will more often than not take the place of more overt indicators. “Like, when Oliver and Felicity are together at her workstation, now he’s got his hand on her shoulder,” he shared as one example. “It’s a difference of degrees. Basically, we’re treating them like two coworkers who started dating.”

‘FUNNY’ FELICITY IS BACK! | Over the course of investigating Sara’s brutal murder, coupled with Oliver’s own “death” and then his journey to become Ra’s al Ghul, Felicity’s spark had far fewer chances to shine in Season 3. “The show got really, really dark last year, and I think she reacted accordingly,” Guggenheim acknowledged. “Certainly no one was more tired of the crying than Emily [Bett Rickards], but right behind Emily was the rest of us.” But with love now in her life and picking up five months after the events of the finale, viewers can count on reuniting with the “strong, capable, funny Felicity… we know and love,” the EP assured.

FLASHBACK TO BASICS | On the issue of flashbacks — TVLine had pointed out that Oliver’s Hong Kong escapades weren’t nearly as compelling as his island or freighter adventures, nor did they strongly synch up with the present-day arc — Guggenheim met us halfway. “I’ll be honest: The episodic connection, week to week… that cart started to drag the horse for me a bit,” he admitted. “So toward the end of last year I said to the writers, “what we really need to do is not worry so much about the connection between present and past and just tell a really amazing story in the past.'” As a result, the Season 4 flashbacks, which kick off in Coast City but then head to places unknown, have Guggenheim “really happy.” Raved the EP, “I feel like we have our best flashback story ever.”

Magnus and Alec
Old 08-11-2015, 02:18 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt! And for those spoilers! They sound good! Can't wait for all the Olicity touching! Although to me Felicity always has her spark whatever emotion she's expressing. She never lost her spark, she just had to to deal with some dark stuff.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 08-11-2015, 02:23 PM
Master Fan

I don't think she lost her spark either, but her humor was really needed last season. It was too much that everybody was so sad.

Magnus and Alec
Old 08-11-2015, 02:25 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

So excited to see the new body language between O/F while working together!! I am so excited for S4 I can't stand it!

Also sooo looking forward to getting funny/sassy Felicity back! I missed her light last season but I know it was necessary to get to where we are today!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-11-2015, 02:48 PM
Master Fan

Ep. 5 of Arrow is called 'Haunted' and it's when Constantine will appear.

https://twitter.com/moryan/status/631219954403008512

Magnus and Alec
Old 08-11-2015, 03:10 PM
Elite Fan

Having her more humerous and not dealing with so much angst will be great but I just don't like how some people keep acting like she lost some part of herself last season. All I saw was a strong, tough, brave woman who was growing and actually finding more parts of herself. She didn't lose her spark or her light just because she didn't have a smile permanently glued to her face or wasn't making quippy remarks all the time. I loved Felicity in season 3 every bit as much as did in the first two seasons. She was always still Felicity to me, she just had some heavy stuff to deal with and she dealt with it amazingly and like a normal human. I'm proud of how she handled herself in season 3 even it meant suffering through Raylicity for a few episodes. That being said I'm so happy that she's going to be happier this season and have more reason to use her trademark humor.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-11-2015 at 07:41 PM
Old 08-11-2015, 04:18 PM
Master Fan

Oh yeah Felicity is my girl! She is my favorite character and continues to be. Yeah I missed her spark last season but that doesn't mean I didn't love her just the same. I mean considering the hell she was put through last season of course she is going to shed some tears and feel angst. I hate how people try and pin last seasons failures on her or Olicity. Grr!! It has nothing to do with the horrible Laurel plot. I'm not a Taylor Swift fan but I can't help but want to quote her. "Haters gonna hate!"
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 08-11-2015, 08:04 PM
Elite Fan

'Arrow' Season 4 Casts Parker Young - Hollywood Reporter

^So Rutina Wesley's role has been revealed. She's playing Liza Warner a member of the anti-vigilante task force. So I guess that means Quentin is not on TA's side again? Or if he is, it's secretly and against the wishes of the precinct. Also if the city is anti-vigilante mode again then I feel like that's all the more reason Oliver can't possibly be running for mayor. This would be a terrible time to draw attention to himself and political campaigns mean people trying to dig up dirt on you. Seems risky to me.
Old 08-11-2015, 08:51 PM
Master Fan

Marc Guggenheim is answering questions on tumblr right now

Quote:
jacksonwhipitmore asked:
will oliver ever call laurel "pretty bird"?

MG:If it comes up organically, yes.Marc Guggenheim — will oliver ever call laurel "pretty bird"?
I really hope they never find an organic way for him to call Laurel pretty bird. It's something that's just ridiculous and Oliver would never say it. And it would really piss me off if Oliver ever called her that while he was with Felicity.

Quote:
justinebenard asked:
can you describe oliver and felicitys apartment???

MG: Familiar.
Quote:
smoakandarrow asked:
OK,Marc, when you describe Oliver/Felicity's relationship in Season 4, we actually are going to see them BE in the relationship, including all the sexy fun stuff that goes with the organic integration of their relationship into the lair and missions and all that, right? Because Arrow has always done a good job balancing the action/adventure with the romance, and (to be blunt) I'm not looking for shoulder touches for Olicity. It's an adult relationship. I like their sexy heat, too. #roomforboth

MG:You’re going to be so happy…

Marc Guggenheim — OK,Marc, when you describe Oliver/Felicity's...
Quote:
lindsayshalstead asked:
can you hint out any laurel/oliver scenes? will we see them bonding again (doesn't have to be romantic - i wish but yeah)

MG: Episode 405 is the episode for you.
Marc Guggenheim — can you hint out any laurel/oliver scenes? will we...
Quote:
even-if-its-a-lie asked:
Please answer my questions!! Even if its a brief answer!! In the new season, are there gonna be anymore to Felicity's background and also to Oliver's son?

MG:I’d love to answer, but both of those fall into “spoiler” territory.

Marc Guggenheim — Please answer my questions!! Even if its a brief...
Quote:
nvj4 asked:
Will we ever get to know what the Asian tattoo is on Oliver?

MG:Yes!Marc Guggenheim — Will we ever get to know what the Asian tattoo is...
Quote:
onpointej asked:
EW spoiler room said that the first 7 episode of Arrow will set up Legends of Tomorrow. Is this true? Seven episodes seems like a lot to dedicate to non regular characters. We've been told this would be a big year for Diggle & Felicity but I am wondering if this will affect their story arcs?

MG:I would say it’s inaccurate – and I don’t think the EW article said that. The first seven episodes are very much Arrow-centric. But we will return Palmer and Sara to the fold so they can be “available” for Legends.

http://marcguggenheim.tumblr.com/pos...isode-of#notes

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 08-11-2015 at 08:56 PM
Old 08-11-2015, 09:00 PM
Elite Fan

Eww, gross why would he answer that pretty bird question?! Although there is no way that is ever going to come up organically. I'm going to assume that MG was just throwing shade because otherwise gross, just gross.

Yay for more confirmation of Oliver and Felicty living together! That kind of makes it sound like they are going to live with Thea though. He's already said Felicity's apartment is gone so what other place is that is familiar? I would actually love seeing them live with Thes for a bit. Just not too long. They need to have their own place eventually.

Love that long question that he answered with "you're going to be so happy"! Bring on the Olicity sexy times!

Please let it be like one O/L scene in 4x05. At least it sounds like the first four episodes don't really have any O/L. Thank goodness. They are like chalk and cheese together. Keep their scenes limited please MG.

Thanks for posting those Chasity!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 08-11-2015 at 09:11 PM
Old 08-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Master Fan

YW IBelieve

I really do hope they don't have too many scenes together in 405. I'm not a fan of them interacting. TBH, I'm not a fan of Laurel interacting with any character I like.

Looking forward to Olicity sexy times as well.

Magnus and Alec
Old 08-11-2015, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

I feel the same way Chasity. I just get no enjoyment out of watching her ever on the show. But her and SA in particular just have like anti-chemistry or something. I mean yikes!
Old 08-11-2015, 09:20 PM
Master Fan

She's the only character on the show that I have no interest in whatsoever. They really do have anti chemistry. There's just no connection there, not even as a friendship.

Magnus and Alec
Old 08-11-2015, 09:25 PM
Master Fan

4x05 is the Constantine episode right? So hopeful it will be minimal LL. Ugh why can't she just go away already.

Also that "pretty bird" ****e?! Seriously ! I literally cringed when I read that! That would be the stupidest thing in the world for Oliver to say! I don't even think SA would agree to saying that nonsense !

So excited about Olicity sexy times and living together!
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread