Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-10-2018, 11:40 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Felicity Smoak S&S 67 :

Episode Info

6X14 : Collision Course

OTA VS. NTA — Oliver (Stephen Amell), Diggle (David Ramsey) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) disagree with Dinah (Juliana Harkavy), Curtis (Echo Kellum) and Rene (Rick Gonzalez) on how to handle Black Siren (Katie Cassidy). The two teams face off and a fight ensues. Ken Shane directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Rebecca Bellotto (#614). Original airdate 3/1/2018.

Casting News
General Spoilers

Arrow Promotes Rick Gonzalez and Juliana Harkavy for Season 6

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Bull,' 'Scandal,' 'Hawaii Five-0' and more

Anything you can tease for Arrow? — Rachelle

In the wake of the island explosion and everything Chase put Oliver through last year, the Emerald Archer will be a changed man. “This season, we’re trying to give you a different version of Oliver,” EP Marc Guggenheim says. “Because of the journey he went on in season 5, he finally got to a place where he was ready to follow everyone’s advice and discard the past and move on with his life. The Oliver Queen that you’ll meet in 601, he’s still the Oliver you know and sometimes love, but he has a different sense of himself… In season 6, I think you’ll see Oliver giving the people in his life the advice for a change. He’s been through five years of being this superhero and he went through five years of hell before that, so he’s got 10 years of very heavy experience to start to bring to bare, and that’s something we’re interested in seeing more of a mentoring Oliver as the various people in his life face their challenges.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'Blue Bloods,' 'NCIS: LA' and more

Is there anything you can share about the new season of Arrow? — Marco

Expect a lot of scoop in that department very soon, but here’s a little tidbit to hold you over: I hear Black Canary will be getting a new love interest this season. “I would say yes for that, but I’m not going to tell you with who, because that’s a fun story we’re very excited about,” EP Wendy Mericle tells me. Despite what seemed like the instant chemistry between them, Mericle nixed one candidate. “Not Diggle,” she says. “That’s what’s so much fun.”

Spoiler Room: Scoop on 'Game of Thrones,' 'Arrow,' 'Westworld' and more

Do you have any scoop on the new villain (or villains) on Arrow next season? — Damien
I’d put good money on getting some solid info Saturday during the show’s panel at Comic-Con. In the meantime, here’s a little teaser: “As usual, every season we want to try to up the stakes and do something different,” EP Wendy Mericle tells me. “This will be something we’ve never seen before. The villain will be hopefully as dynamic and as interesting as the ones we’ve had in the past. These people, or this person, won’t just be somebody that’s a thorn in Oliver’s side, but it’ll effect the whole team personally and very directly.” Could Cayden James and Helix be the culprits she speaks of? “You never know,” Mericle says. “They are still in the wind. We don’t like to leave those threads dangling.”

Arrow: Season 6 Will Break Diggle, Physically & Emotionally -

‘Arrow’: Kirk Acevedo Cast As Ricardo Diaz (Richard Dragon) In Season 6 – Deadline
During the Arrow Comic-Con panel, executive producer Marc Guggenheim teased the introduction of Richard Dragon, a Green Arrow villain from the comic, for the CW’s series’ upcoming sixth season. The key part has now been cast. Kirk Acevedo has been tapped for a season-long recurring arc as Ricardo Diaz, based on the Richard Dragon character. In the comics, Ricardo is one of the identities Richard Dragon takes on. A hardened ex-con recently released from prison for crimes he didn’t commit, Ricardo Diaz (Acevedo) is bent on taking over Star City’s criminal underworld. A master in hand to hand combat, honed by years of life on the street, Diaz has yet to meet a foe he can’t take down.

‘The Good Doctor’ Spoilers: Who’s Leaving, Getting Fired in Season 1? | TVLine
Question: Any good Felicity and Diggle scenes coming up on Arrow? —Ryan

Ausiello: How about Felicity, Diggle and Oliver scenes? David Ramsey hints that the OTA relationship becomes “a big story point,” while Stephen Amell says that “in an upcoming episode we discover that there’s a fracture” within the superhero group, which “threatens to split Team Arrow down the middle — [between] the original members and the newbies.”

Filming News
Old 02-10-2018, 11:44 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 02-10-2018, 11:55 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

yw
Old 02-10-2018, 11:56 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt.

@prettybird2540
@pursuit23 has kc filmed at all for 616-617? And is it true 615 is a big siren episode with her flashbacks? Ty

@pursuit23
Replying to @prettybird2540
Pretty sure she didnt film at all for 16, hasnt yet for 17. And she filmed about half the episode for 15

If some are worried about her redemption arc.
Old 02-10-2018, 01:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Tftnt

Unpopular opinion but to me i would be easier at this point to redeem BS than rene or dinah if she hurts diggle
Old 02-10-2018, 03:52 PM
Ultimate Fan

Oh lord a whole episode for BS in 6x15 even flashbacks anywho on the bright side aleast for now she won’t be in 16-17
Old 02-11-2018, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

tftnt!

Magnus and Alec
Old 02-11-2018, 08:02 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Even if she did get redeemed, she wouldn't be sticking around.
Old 02-11-2018, 08:26 AM
Master Fan

I think they will find a way to keep her.

I know she might be kidding but what episode was this for 6x15/6x16?

Emily Bett Rickards
@EmilyBett
I gently slapped @StephenAmell at the end of every take today because I thought it was written… it was not… or was it?

Last edited by Arrow fan; 02-11-2018 at 08:39 AM
Old 02-11-2018, 09:55 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Why? They don't need her. They've already got a screaming bird lady.
Old 02-11-2018, 01:51 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Yeah they won't keep both Dinah and E2 Laurel if they're on the same side
Old 02-11-2018, 03:18 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I just don't see where they're going with this... if they want to redeem her, seems like they could have done it in a much better efficient way... But to me, BS is the least of my problem, my problem's with Rene
Old 02-11-2018, 04:04 PM
Master Fan

Maybe she will be like Malcolm without her getting killed.
Old 02-12-2018, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That would be horrible!
Old 02-12-2018, 07:20 AM
Master Fan

Why? She could pop up every once in a while.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread