Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-23-2016, 11:18 PM
Elite Fan

By TA noticing something is wrong I meant Oliver and Diggle who know her best and hopefully Thea because this would be a really good time to give them more stuff together. I really think it will mostly be Oliver helping her through this because I think a big reason for doing this storyline is to help rebuild Olicity. This isn't about the newbies so I don't they'll be the ones notcinubg somethings up. Besides Rory doesn't know her well enough for that, same for WD and he basically ignores everyone's emotions and feelings anyway, and Curtis has his own issues so he'll probably be too distracted. I think this will definitely be an Olicity and OTA thing.

And WM was just being trolly. She can't reveal when the reunion is coming so she acts like they have no idea. No reunion early on became obvious pretty fast. But now cop is gone, reporter is almost gone, and there's no way they are waiting until season 6 or even the end of season 5 to reunite Olicity. Nobody is that stupid. I wouldn't worry about it. The reunion is coming.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-24-2016, 07:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I know what you meant, but with how the writers have been this season, I can't fully trust in it being an Olicity/OTA thing. I would love it if they used this dark plot of her for character development for her and rebuilt Olicity and finally gave us some Delicity again!
Old 12-26-2016, 08:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 12-26-2016, 08:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Nice promo .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-26-2016, 11:31 PM
Elite Fan

Not bad. Didnt pretend LL is back for real. Though this is so stupid that they think she's really LL but whatever. Lots of Felicity and Olicity though! Exciting!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-27-2016 at 09:15 PM
Old 12-27-2016, 07:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thinking she's actually LL and is truly back makes them look stupid. Kinda surprised the promo gave away her not really being LL.
Old 12-27-2016, 08:03 PM
Ultimate Fan

So that Reddit guy was right abt 5x10 & we r going to c a new chick maybe even Tina at the end of the ep with the sonic scream anyways r we definitely going to c a funeral for B weren't they fliming like a church scene last month if this it I wouldn't be surprised if F will say she loved him I bet the writers would make F say that
Old 12-27-2016, 09:35 PM
Elite Fan

Oh for petes sake, Felicity is not going to say she loved the cop. They already made a point of showing she didn't love him, she said so herself. And how he's dead, why would they change her feelings now? That makes no sense. Not trying to be rude but this baseless illogical negativity on the fandom is getting really old and tiresome. And I don't know what this church scene is everyone keeps mentioning but I doubt they will waste time on his funeral. The guy had like 7 minutes total of screentime. He was completely filler and not important. Besides his death is still under investigation so there wouldn't be a funeral any time soon anyway. But look he's dead and was never a threat to Olicity. Reporter will be gone soon and was never a threat to Olicity. LL is not really back, she's never coming back and was never a threat to Olicity. Tina is so not going to be a threat to Olicity with any luck won't stick around. These people do not matter. They are nothing. Let's stop talking about them already. Olicity will be fine. They will reunite and be happy and strong together. Can we please for everyone's sakes chill with this completely nonsensical exhausting negativity?

I'm glad at least Felicity realizes something isn't right. Though none of them should be that stupid. They know enough about time travel and multiverse to know her story is impossible. And they just saw Sara, I think she would've mentioned something like that. Love that Felicity can't be fooled that easily. That's probably why the get together is at her loft. She's trying to get DNA and stuff. Although we apparently have the stupidity of doppelgängers having the same DNA or something which makes no sense. But at least Felicity is suspicious. I hate how dumb this makes them all look. This storyline is just all around stupid. Such a stupid cliffhanger. At least the promo didn't continue the stupidity and just revealed it. They've been very clear she's not coming back for good though so there's no point in pretending she is. Anyway at least the ep seems have a lot of Felicity and some Olicity.
Old 12-28-2016, 07:24 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Actually, BS's DNA should be different from LL's if I'm remembering something from the Flash correct. Since BS is a meta and LL wasn't. But Arrow will have no problem retconning that for this crap.
Old 12-28-2016, 04:17 PM
Ultimate Fan

It's either a new chick or Tina the actress is fliming safe bet she will be important she's going to be either BC LB SA did mention that BC is important to the show on FB did he not I'm not going to trust the writers as of now on that note with wat SA said about if O will ever kill B just cuz SA said it it won't mean F&O will be back together this season Oh I forgot SA did have a little smirk smile on his face when he talked abt Tina back in Nov
Old 12-28-2016, 09:20 PM
Elite Fan

That's true Kate. Honestly even without the mets thing their DNA shouldn't match. They aren't actually the same person. I was just going off the spoiled recap that is right so far but the guy is from like Japan I think so English isn't his first language and maybe he explained some stuff a little wrong.

Actually SA said BC was important to the comics not the show. He straight up clarified that. She was important to the comics not the show Arrow. And we haven't even freaking met Tina yet why do so many people want to make her more important than she is? She will be nothing more than a friend to Oliver. He is going to reuniting with Felicity. And who cares about a freaking smirk? That means nothing. When he mentioned her in November all he said was she was appearing in 5b and he was enjoying working with her. Whoopedeedo. She is not someone of worry about. Seriously are my posts invisible or something? Why does this conversation keep happening?
Old 12-29-2016, 05:30 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Or maybe it's because the show is full of plot holes

IBelieve, If you don't want to keep talking about the newbies or potential love interests, you're very welcome to discuss other spoilers Japril and you don't have to agree about what will happen in the show

anyway, is Felicity "turning dark" a spoiler or a speculation ? I only saw an interview of Wendy saying she would do some questionable moral choice (or something like that) but when they say that before usually it's just Felicity wanting the villain of the year dead
Old 12-29-2016, 06:17 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think we had an interview refer to her as going darker.
Old 12-29-2016, 06:46 AM
Master Fan

Could this be Curtis with Felicity running?

https://mobile.twitter.com/amellxwoo...214656/photo/1
Old 12-29-2016, 07:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

It's definitely her.