Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-18-2016, 06:45 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

He will. And that's a fan opinion, not an actual article.
Old 12-18-2016, 10:17 AM
Master Fan

I know.

Nadia – ‏@nad1223

So, if the spoiler is accurate, Oliver will plan a party for LL while Malone's funeral is being planned? That's another level of obtuse.

Naval ಠ_ಠ – ‏@Navglad

So spoilers for episode 10 apparently.

Laurel is BS from earth2 hired by Prometheus.

She gets found out. Locked up.

New BC shows up

Naval ಠ_ಠ – ‏@Navglad

@tinaochoa18 https://m.reddit.com/r/arrow/comment...oiler_summary/ … the person that posted it seems legit. Has spoiled things before
Old 12-18-2016, 11:15 AM
Master Fan

Yikes! If the promo for 510 shows any of that happening, I'm skipping that episode because it sounds awful.

Magnus and Alec
Old 12-18-2016, 11:48 AM
Master Fan

I don't think this is true didn't Canadagraphs spoil Oliver and Felicity looking for a new Canary?

True or not I don't get this part "Laurel. There's a psuedo battle and a choice between Oliver and Laurel you know "If you kill Felicity then you're killing the part of yourself
Old 12-18-2016, 11:58 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I'll take any of that crap with a grain of salt.
Old 12-18-2016, 08:01 PM
Ultimate Fan

Those spoilers r so sad it's pretty much wat the Olicity fans kept saying since season 5 aired Tina will definitely be the canary pple still don't get it those fake sides will eventually come true it's writing on the wall pretty much Crys Davis
Crys Davis – ‏@cdavis011

5x10 synopsis: After getting laid, Oliver arranges party to celebrate his dead ex, killing his latest ex's bf and getting laid all in 1 nite
Old 12-18-2016, 09:15 PM
Elite Fan

Sex didn't happen in 5x09. SA said so. Oliver did not go there for see, sex did not happen. People have to let they go. And it doesn't matter if Tina becomes a new BC or whatever, she's not for Oliver. Let it go already. And I think the Billy funeral was an assumption not a fact. The alleged spoilers were very badly written but someone who I think English is not a first language for and who saw a script and tried to explain it out of context. I wouldn't get too worked up about it. Basically the idea is like we knew, it's BS pretending to be LL because of Prom. And she'll get locked up again. And then KC is done on Arrow. Don't worry about it, it's not a big deal.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-18-2016, 10:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea I would take that stuff with a grain of salt.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-19-2016, 04:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Sex didn't happen in 5x09. SA said so.
Then he added maybe they did. Basically it's believe what you want :lol

Thanks for the latest
Old 12-19-2016, 04:55 AM
Master Fan

Someone said on Twitter Marc said they did and Stephen said Oliver and Susan didn't. Who to believe don't know either way it's done lol.

Why is Felicity stuck in the middle?

callistawolf 🦄💨

this sweet nugget of truth from slowcookedvig #Arrow https://slowcookedvig.tumblr.com/pos...de-10-spoilers … pic.twitter.com/WVlEzRIxTI

Last edited by Arrow fan; 12-19-2016 at 05:11 AM
Old 12-19-2016, 06:12 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

This LL/BS thing is nothing to be alarmed about. Tina being the new BC does not mean she's a new LI for Oliver. The two things are not connected. It's not like the writers are going to throw away everything they've done with Olicity for 4 seasons.

Marc didn't say anything and Stephen said no after joking about it. So it didn't happen.
Old 12-19-2016, 04:24 PM
Master Fan

Natalie – ‏@kalichica12

"She's going to find a new set of cohorts to hang w/while she deals w/her issues" #FelicitySmoak via tv line fb live

sarah – ‏@rsarahsays

@kalichica12 Faaar away from the core team of course *so much eye roll*

Natalie ‏@kalichica12
@rsarahsays yup, Wendy told Matt she's not turning to Oliver, Diggle or anyone from the team.

Anyone know where this is from no link

https://mobile.twitter.com/MyFutureQ...890049/photo/1

Find the article it's new

EXCLUSIVE: Arrow showrunner talks Flashpoint, the future of Olicity and Season 6 | SyfyWire

Last edited by Arrow fan; 12-19-2016 at 05:55 PM
Old 12-19-2016, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

How did so many people miss the end of SA's conversation about 5x09? After the joking around he said final answer they did not have sex. And now WM has said in a video interview sex did not happen. So we can safely say sex did not happen and move on. Honestly though that scene didn't even really imply sex. He didn't got there looking for sex and they kissed awkwardly for like five seconds and then he was immediately back in the lair. There really was no implication sex happens. And now we've had double confirmation it didn't happen so it's time to let it go and move on. She's not even in the next two eps so honestly they probably aren't even together and she's just coming back in 5x13 for the Russia stuff and then she will be gone for good.

And look Felicity is not leaving the team. She's having a few episodes of looking in the wrong places for support and making not great choices. Which makes sense given she's breaking after a lot of suffering. But then Oliver, Diggle, and Thea and TA will help her through it. The isn't about her turning evil, it's about her facing her pain and dealing with it finally. So it will be a good thing ultimately. It will help her and Olicity in the long run. There's nothing to worry about.

So no offense but maybe we should stop bringing random negative tweets that are just fans opinions into the thread. Too many people in the fandom are making everything negative and it doesn't really matter what they think. What matters is what happens onscreen. WM interviews also don't matter because she is terrible at them and a troll. It's time for the fandom to learn to ignore her interviews.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 12-20-2016, 04:32 AM
Master Fan

How can the team be there for Felicity if Wendy said they aren't? Maybe in later episodes?
Old 12-20-2016, 06:08 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I agree with all of that except for the team part. There has to be some type of separation between her and the team if she's going to be turning to others.