Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-09-2016, 05:25 AM
Master Fan

When are they done filming 5x08 because Steve said there's more to come?
Old 10-09-2016, 06:31 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They should be moving onto 5X09 on like Tuesday.
Old 10-09-2016, 12:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

Is bam for real from the looks of it he wasn't kidding this was posted in Aug https://mobile.twitter.com/KimberlyS...521153/photo/1 also we got interviews with Wendy this says a lot
Old 10-09-2016, 01:01 PM
Absolute Fan

Im going to credit this to someone on twitter but their was a referrence made to the Batman Animated series ep Perchance to dream and it being possibly used as a hommage in Arrows 100th which I really like and coukd see happening.

For those not familar in the ep a villan creates a dream world that traps Batman and basically tempts him with everything batman thinks he wants-hes parents never died and he never become batman and everything appears perfect. But Batman catches on that there is something wrong with this world and ultimately fights back by choosing to be the Batman because for as much as he loves and misses his parents he ultimately wants his old life as Batman and saving people and having a purpose more.

If Arrow is doing something similar in the 100th it would be a good way to fit into the overall theme of kegacy and moving on. Yes Oliver will have back all his lost loved ones like his parents Laurel Tommy Sara but ultimately he would choose the life he has built now as the Green Arrow over a life with them and therefore show he has moved on. So even if there is some implied OL romance as unpleasent and lets be frank chemistry-less as they would be - and we still have no evidence of that one way or the other- the point will be that Oliver will ultimately REJECT that fake exsistence for his real life. And who is real in his life-Felicity.

Or since the paps said SA was not filming in the mansion maybe KC is filming for LOT
Old 10-09-2016, 03:42 PM
Ultimate Fan

where going to get something in 508 for the L/O fans the writers who r afraid of the haters will give them fake watever it may be for them according to IMDB it says Carly Pope is in 4 eps how true is that site tho

Last edited by Japril; 10-09-2016 at 03:49 PM
Old 10-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
Im going to credit this to someone on twitter but their was a referrence made to the Batman Animated series ep Perchance to dream and it being possibly used as a hommage in Arrows 100th which I really like and coukd see happening.

For those not familar in the ep a villan creates a dream world that traps Batman and basically tempts him with everything batman thinks he wants-hes parents never died and he never become batman and everything appears perfect. But Batman catches on that there is something wrong with this world and ultimately fights back by choosing to be the Batman because for as much as he loves and misses his parents he ultimately wants his old life as Batman and saving people and having a purpose more.

If Arrow is doing something similar in the 100th it would be a good way to fit into the overall theme of kegacy and moving on. Yes Oliver will have back all his lost loved ones like his parents Laurel Tommy Sara but ultimately he would choose the life he has built now as the Green Arrow over a life with them and therefore show he has moved on. So even if there is some implied OL romance as unpleasent and lets be frank chemistry-less as they would be - and we still have no evidence of that one way or the other- the point will be that Oliver will ultimately REJECT that fake exsistence for his real life. And who is real in his life-Felicity.

Or since the paps said SA was not filming in the mansion maybe KC is filming for LOT

I saw this theory too. Interesting possibility. Not sure how it fits with the stupid alien crap though. I guess they'd have to be able to create fake dream worlds or something. And based on that Thea we can't stay here line at least she if not other characters too would have to be in the same dream. So there's a lot of questions but it's a definite possibility. People were throwing out FP, LP, and other more obvious theories and SA said nobody's theories are right yet, but this dream one I don't think had quite come out yet she he said that.

Also I don't know why anyone thinks there is going to be any O/L romantic stuff at all. MG admittted that died in season 1 and that have no intentions of going back to it. Besides no part of Oliver wants that back or even ever thinks about that. She's probably more likely to be with Tommy in whatever world, timeline to dream they are in. And I'm not even sure SA and KC have filmed anything together for the ep anyway. The one pic they were in together looked like they ran into each other in the make up trailer and they could've been headed to different sets. Literally nothing supports this ridiculous idea. Honestly there's not really a reason to even go there in some alternate timeline, earth, or dream. It's not relevant to the story. LL's appearance actually seems to be more for Sara (and maybe Lance depending on his role in the crossover) than anyone else since we know CL and KC have filmed together. So there's no reason to think any from of O/L romance is happening. But like pollock said if even they did do that, he's not going to stay wherever that is (btw love how Oliver can let go of his lost loved ones and choose his real reality but Barry screws up everyone's lives when he loses someone) he's going to go home, to Felicity. So that would really just be more proof of how little LL actually means to Oliver. Also the writers are not afraid of the haters. If they were they wouldn't have ended O/L in season, killed LL off, and admitted that O/L was over after season 1 with no intentions of ever going back to it. Stop worrying about that, there is no reason to.

IMDB can be unreliable because anyone can edit it. And that seems especially true with actors. So it's not really confirmation of anything. But it doesn't matter how many eps she's in, she's just going to be a reporter who probably won't be around long. Don't think she's been on set recently either.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-09-2016, 06:15 PM
Ultimate Fan

Did u not c wat Bam said to a hater about Olicity
Old 10-10-2016, 04:53 AM
Master Fan

Do we get the title for 5x09 today?

Cindy ‏@PimsiePim

Guys... ring or no ring?

https://mobile.twitter.com/PimsiePim...61160925655040

It could be Tommy's ring?

This is the theory that's been going around for 5x08

Charles Dulaney – ‏@cdulaney85

My Guess- the aliens make a dreamworld where the Queen's Gambit never got wrecked - hence all the stuff you see with Oliver/Sara/Laurel https://twitter.com/cdulaney85/statu...43815617937409

Last edited by Arrow fan; 10-10-2016 at 06:24 AM
Old 10-10-2016, 06:36 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Today is Thanksgiving in Canada so I doubt they're filming. 5X09 title can be tomorrow.

Just because someone wrote something on Wikipedia doesn't make it true. And it does look like a ring.
Old 10-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Master Fan

I think it's in the comic books.

Is Felicitys boyfriend from flashpoint? I hope he's gone by 5x02.
Old 10-10-2016, 12:17 PM
Master Fan

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-10-2016, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea no filming today, it is Thanksgiving here today.

Thanks Chasity .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-76,NJH D-176 OSW D-202, J-Hope D-203, Jinyoung-D-224 JK-D-441

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-54 LDH D-412
Old 10-10-2016, 01:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

"Sir" "Don't call me Sir." Nice. As long as they go slowly with it, I'm looking forward to Curtis's training.
Old 10-10-2016, 02:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-76,NJH D-176 OSW D-202, J-Hope D-203, Jinyoung-D-224 JK-D-441

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-54 LDH D-412
Old 10-10-2016, 07:05 PM
Master Fan

Pepper – ‏@PepperDempsey

So.....@MericlesHappen, were the last 4 years of building up this relationship a figment of our imaginations? Or yours. @ARROWwriters

https://mobile.twitter.com/PepperDem...56072719785984

Sorry but this is BS.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top