Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-27-2016, 03:41 PM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #43 Spoiler Thread: "Oh my God, I don't know what's worse, the fact that you spelled out break up or that you mis-spelled it."

4x21: Monument Point
Airdate: May 11, 2016
Description:TOM AMANDES RETURNS AS NOAH KUTTLER – When Team Arrow learns what Damien Darhk’s (guest star Neal McDonough) next move is Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) realizes she needs to ask her father, Noah Kuttler (guest star Tom Amandes), for help. Noah and Oliver (Stephen Amell) have a heart to heart talk that leaves Oliver rattled. Kevin Tancharoen directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Jenny Lynn (#421). Original airdate 5/11/2016.
Spoilers:Filming March 17-29; no filming on March 25; Written by: Speed Weed and Jenny Lynn
Promos:Extended promo:

4x22: Lost in the Flood
Airdate: May 18, 2016
Description:
OLIVER FIGHTS FOR THEA; DONNA SMOAK FACES OFF WITH NOAH KUTTLER – Following the shocking events in the previous episode, Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) race to rescue Thea (Willa Holland), while Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards), Curtis (Echo Kellum) and Noah (guest star Tom Amandes) join together to stop Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough). Glen Winter directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Oscar Balderrama (#422). Original airdate 5/18/2016.”
Spoilers:Glen Winter directs

4x23: Schism
Airdate: May 25, 2016
Description:ARROW
“Schism” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

OLIVER TEAMS UP WITH A SURPRISING FORCE TO STOP DAMIEN DARHK – Oliver (Stephen Amell) teams up with a surprising force in an attempt to stop Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and his magic once and for all. John Behring directed the episode with story by Greg Berlanti and teleplay by Wendy Mericle and Marc Guggenheim (#423). Original airdate 5/25/2016.
Spoilers:

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)
Tom Amandes(as Noah Cutter aka The Calculator)
Katrina Law(as Nyssa)
Alex Kingston(as Dinah Lance)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 05-05-2016 at 06:38 PM
Old 04-27-2016, 03:44 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 04-27-2016, 04:11 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

https://twitter.com/kalichica12/stat...62207954321408
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 04-27-2016, 04:17 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Nice OTA finale pic
Old 04-27-2016, 04:29 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

Yay another awesome OTA pic! Love it!

Who's house are they in in all these BTS pics? And why are they in a house in their superhero suits?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-27-2016, 04:33 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Sure it's not like Diggle's apartment or some place?
Old 04-27-2016, 04:36 PM
Elite Fan

Idk, that's why I'm asking, lol. I didn't mean it was a literal house, I meant like who's home is it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-27-2016, 05:45 PM
Loyal Fan

Watching the episode. I think Fake Canary will turn into Starling from BoP nu52. Evelyn Crawford was Dinah's friend and BoP team member until she betrayed them around (issue 19-20)
Old 04-27-2016, 06:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Old 04-27-2016, 06:44 PM
Master Fan

Are we going to get 'I thought of you' next week?
Old 04-27-2016, 07:33 PM
Elite Fan

Most likely Buffy. I'm excited!
Old 04-27-2016, 10:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Arrow 4x20 Extended Promo "Genesis" (HD
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 04-27-2016, 10:23 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

I think it's probably next week that he says that. They were filming that ep at the time IIRC.
They look so good in those ep pictures, but I did think that was going to be in a later ep. I was going to say maybe they flash back to that time in the later episode, like they flash back to something they left out in ep 20, but then wouldn't they just film it all at once instead of redressing them up and all that?
But we'll see if it makes sense later..
And no idea what they're doing dressed up in a cave place..

I'm also confused about what ER said. At first I thought she was saying that Laurel being killed, and the shock of that would be seen again with her character in the past, killing her off. But then I don't know where she was going with the comments about the present time and and it coming to a nice place.
I guess she wasn't trying to not spoil.
Old 04-27-2016, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the extended promo Hazel! I still can't believe Andy could hurt Diggle like that. He's either a stone cold sociopath or just not Andy anymore. Also who is going to save Diggle with the rest of the team off dealing with other stuff?
Old 04-28-2016, 05:12 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Tftnt!

I think it's probably next week that he says that. They were filming that ep at the time IIRC.
They look so good in those ep pictures, but I did think that was going to be in a later ep. I was going to say maybe they flash back to that time in the later episode, like they flash back to something they left out in ep 20, but then wouldn't they just film it all at once instead of redressing them up and all that?
But we'll see if it makes sense later..
And no idea what they're doing dressed up in a cave place..

I'm also confused about what ER said. At first I thought she was saying that Laurel being killed, and the shock of that would be seen again with her character in the past, killing her off. But then I don't know where she was going with the comments about the present time and and it coming to a nice place.
I guess she wasn't trying to not spoil.
I hope they don't cut the line out and it's in 4x20.

Who's ER?
Closed Thread   Post New Thread