Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-04-2016, 07:56 PM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #40 Spoiler Thread:"I have to force your feelings out of you.. like a pistachio"

Season 4 Episodes

4x19: Canary Cry
Airdate: April 27, 2016
Description:OLIVER, LANCE AND TEAM DEAL WITH LAUREL’S DEATH – Oliver (Stephen Amell) and the team struggle to come to terms with Laurel’s (Katie Cassidy) death, especially Diggle (David Ramsey) who is overwhelmed with guilt for choosing to believe Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) had changed. Meanwhile, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) refuses to believe his daughter is really gone and asks Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) to help bring her back. A recent Black Canary sighting in Star City only seems to prove his theory that Laurel isn’t actually dead.
Spoilers:Alex Kingston returns as Dinah Lance; February 24- March 4; funeral;
Promo:

4x20: Genesis
Airdate: May 4, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:

4x21: Monument Point
Airdate: May 11, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Filming March 17-29; no filming on March 25; Written by: Speed Weed and Jenny Lynn

4x22: Lost in the Flood
Airdate: May 18, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Glen Winter directs

4x23: Schism
Airdate: May 25, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)
Tom Amandes(as Noah Cutter aka The Calculator)
Katrina Law(as Nyssa)
Alex Kingston(as Dinah Lance)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 04-09-2016 at 01:55 AM
Old 04-04-2016, 08:08 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 04-04-2016, 08:14 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

Okay, if Echo isn't in the episode, who do we think that Felicity has scenes with? (though I don't think she's in that many)
Old 04-04-2016, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I have no idea.
Old 04-04-2016, 08:32 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

She could have scenes with any of the other cast members. I means lasy week she and Thea were together almost through the whole episode and it didn't start with TA stuff.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 04-04-2016, 08:42 PM
Elite Fan

Are we sure this means Curtis isn't in the episode at all? Does them not having the heart to heart automatically mean he's not in it at all? What if they just have strictly tech discussions or something? Well if he's not, or even if he is, I think she will have scenes with at least 1 member of TA. The promo indicates the team is falling apart without her. They could try to convince her to come back again. And just because she's not on the team right now doesn't mean she's out of their lives. And they may need her with the MM trying to bust DD out of prison thing and that might be something she's willing to help with since they are both so dangerous. I also think she's going to be at the hospital whether she's there when the death happens or not. By not doing the usual the person dies where they get injure thing and instead sending LL,to a hospital that gives them the time to get anyone who wasn't around when the death happens to the hospital for the moment of death. I think Felicity will be in the loop even though she's not on the team.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 04-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

tftnt .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 04-04-2016, 10:40 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
It's long though, not like what she usually wears I don't think. So it looks more dressy.

What the hell..? A scene from the episode description wasn't in the episode?

Loved the dancing vid with Emily & Echo. Yay that he's a regular for S5!

Looking at it more it does look like a long dress. That would be super fancy for Donna. And we can't tell what Emily is wearing because she's covering with a jacket that is clearly her own jacket. I wonder if she is wearing something that fancy too. Her hair isn't fancied up though. Could they be at the loft getting ready for something? If that is a fancy dress Charlotte is wearing, I wonder what event could call for such a fancy dress.
Old 04-04-2016, 11:02 PM
Elite Fan

Definitely a long dress. Felicity's hair is the same as usual though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Are we sure this means Curtis isn't in the episode at all?
I'm not sure, I read a tweet that said he wasn't but maybe that one was someone's assumption. I think though that for gatv to be adamant that the scene wasn't in the episode.. they probably didn't have any scenes together which probably means he's not in the ep at all.
Wouldn't surprise me.. especially if he's in the next episode for that chat with Felicity that was supposed to be in this ep.
Also I'm pretty sure Charlotte isn't in this ep.

So it'll be scenes with members of team arrow, I think. I wonder what the context.. (election stuff, something else..?) and if she'll be with them when it all goes down at the end of the ep..
Did DR mention Delicity scenes? Maybe we get one in this ep? Wishful thinking.
Old 04-05-2016, 12:04 AM
Elite Fan

David said more Delicity was coming, he didn't specify when.
Old 04-05-2016, 03:43 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt.

I know it's not a big deal but was Stephen filming yesterday?
Old 04-05-2016, 05:19 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

not sure, didn't see anything about him filming

Thanks for the new !
Old 04-05-2016, 06:39 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Not holding my breath for Delicity scenes in 4X18.

We got nothing set wise outside of the EBR/CR stuff yesterday. The only fancy events I can see them going to are something with Oliver being written in as mayor or a company event.
Old 04-05-2016, 07:01 AM
Master Fan

Someone pointed out on Twitter what if Oliver said to Laurel goodbye pretty bird anyone think the writers would do that.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread