Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 03-16-2016, 09:43 AM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #37 Spoiler Thread:

Season 4 Episodes

4x16: Broken Hearts
Airdate: March 23, 2016
Description:CUPID RETURNS TO WREAK HAVOC ON STAR CITY – A heartbroken Cupid (guest star Amy Gumenick) returns to Star City with one goal – to destroy anyone in love. The team learns she’s killing couples on their wedding day so Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) decide to pose as bait. John Showalter directed the episode written by Rebecca Bellotto & Nolan Dunbar (AR416). Original airdate 3/23/16.
Spoilers:Filming January 21-February 1, 2016; Cupid returns; Olicity "wedding"; courtroom scenes with Laurel, Diggle, and Thea.;written by Rebecca Bellotto and Nolan Dunbar; Directed by John Showalter
Promos:

http://jhopq.tumblr.com/post/1412087...w-4x16-trailer

4x17: Beacon of Hope
Airdate: March 30, 2016
Description:BRIE LARVAN AKA THE BUG-EYED BANDIT SETS HER SIGHTS ON FELICITY – Brie Larvan (guest star Emily Kinney) breaks out of jail and turns up at Palmer Tech threatening to kill everyone unless she gets the bio-chip that is implanted in Felicity’s (Emily Bett Rickards) spine. When Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes that Felicity, Thea (Willa Holland) and Donna (guest star Charlotte Ross) are trapped in Palmer Tech with everyone else, he looks to a surprising ally to help Team Arrow save the day. Michael Schultz directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Brian Ford Sullivan (#417). Original airdate 3/30/16.
Spoilers:Donna Smoak returns; Felicity's nemesis Brie Larvan / Bug-Eyed Bandit returns; Oliver fighting for his life on an exam table;filming date: February 1- 11, 2016

4x18: Eleven-Fifty Nine
Airdate: April 6, 2016
Description:
MALCOLM MAKES HIS MOVE – Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) learn that Merlyn (John Barrowman) is going to try to break Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) out of prison. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) gets a surprising offer and Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) has a heart-to-heart talk with Curtis (guest star Echo Kellum). Rob Hardy directed the episode written by Marc Guggenheim & Keto Shimizu (#418). Original airdate 4/6/2016.
Spoilers:possible death episode; Lance family flashbacks; written by Marc Guggenheim and Keto Shimizu; filming date:" February 12-23, 2016

4x19:
Airdate: April 27, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Alex Kingston returns as Dinah Lance; February 24- March 4; funeral;

4x20: Genesis
Airdate: May 4, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:

4x21: Monument Point
Airdate: May 11, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Filming March 17-29; no filming on March 25; Written by: Speed Weed and Jenny Lynn

4x22:
Airdate: May 18, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Glen Winter directs

4x23:
Airdate: May 25, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:

Season 4B trailer: https://www.facebook.com/stephenamel...4678724950728/

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)
Tom Amandes(as Noah Cutter aka The Calculator)
Katrina Law(as Nyssa)
Emily Kinney(as Brie Larvan / Bug-Eyed Bandit)
Amy Gumenick(as Cupid)
Alex Kingston(as Dinah Lance)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 03-18-2016 at 05:37 PM
Old 03-16-2016, 09:48 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 03-16-2016, 09:51 AM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT!

Bringingn this over since it was the last post in #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
Nahh, it's going to be a character that was on the show since season 1 (didn't they say that?)
Yes, Emily stated in an interview that the person in the grave has been with them since S4. WM has stated that it's a prominent character, Paul is not a prominent character.
Old 03-16-2016, 09:57 AM
Master Fan

YW, guys.

Magnus and Alec
Old 03-16-2016, 09:58 AM
Master Fan

Didn't Marc say Curtis will be dealing with a personal loss or something along those lines

Last edited by Arrow fan; 03-16-2016 at 10:04 AM
Old 03-16-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hope we get something soon
Old 03-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

TFTNT!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arrow fan (View Post)
Didn't Marc say Curtis will be dealing with a personal loss or something along those lines
I'm not sure if Marc ever mentioned that? I do remember reading that in the comics the reason he becomes Mr.Terrific is from suffering the death of his wife. I think that's why people think Paul is going to die? If that is the case I don't think it would happen this season? I think they are going to wait until next season to start Curtis' transition into Mr. Terrific? At least I hope that's what they are going to do?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 03-16-2016, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

We should be getting the 4x18 episode description either today or tomorrow.

Magnus and Alec
Old 03-16-2016, 10:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I don't see Paul dying or Curtis suiting up this season.
Old 03-16-2016, 11:06 AM
Elite Fan

I think the little they've said about Curtis becoming Mr Terrific implies that won't happen until next season. I think WM even basically said that verbatim. And Echo recently mentioned just hints of Mr Terrific this season and talks about suiting up like it's something he wants to see happen not like it is happening any time soon. Has Echo even been filming recently? I'm actually wondering if after 4x17 we might not see that much Curtis. The team will be dealing with the death after 4x18 and Curtis doesn't really know LL (who I mean come on it has to be her, KC is back to brunette and signed up for a con she couldn't possibly do if she had filming in the fall and that's just the most recent evidence) nor does he know MM so I'm not sure Curtis is going to be very involved in the stuff following the death. I think they will focus in on the team as it is now not possible future team members. So yeah I'm thinking becoming Mr Terrific and officially joining the team (if that's the plan) would come next season. Probably also a good idea to wait on putting another member onto the team sense some fans are going to be upset enough as it that LL is dying. Might not want to immediately more or less replace her.

Also Paul as the one in the grave? Really? Think people, lol. We didn't even know he existed in 4x01, we hadn't even met Curtis yet then. And he's literally has 3 total scenes on the series. Even before Emily's interview they made it pretty clear the death is a big character. Paul doesn't even remotely qualify. He was never even remotely an option for the grave. Also Curtis would've been at the funeral and I'm not sure Echo was even filming 4x18 and he definitely wasn't at the funeral. And Nyssa and Dinah not be at his funeral and they wouldn't flashback to Tommy or Sara's funeral with a focus on the Lances for Paul's funeral. Honestly though that girl who asked it on Twitter is the one who came out the con over the weekend pretty convinced it's LL so I think she was just curious about that theory, not sure she really believed that was a real possibility.

Tftnt!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 03-16-2016 at 12:11 PM
Old 03-16-2016, 11:46 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope they don't kill Paul to make Curtis into a superhero.
Old 03-16-2016, 12:09 PM
Elite Fan

I hope so too. I know that was Mr Terrific story in the comics (although it was his wife in the comics) but one this show is not the comics and too Arrow has way over done people dying turning people into superheroes, that's like almost everybody on all 3 show's story at this point. They need to find a new story. That's just cheap cop out at this point basically. They need to be more original and find a new way to start a superhero story. Also Paul is amazing and we want to keep him.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 03-16-2016, 12:31 PM
Master Fan

Katie posted this on twitter:

Magnus and Alec
Old 03-16-2016, 12:38 PM
Elite Fan

So definitely brunette today, definitely in LA in the middle of the week. Yep, LL is so dead.
Old 03-16-2016, 01:02 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

She's not even trying to hide it.