Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-06-2016, 06:09 PM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #31 Spoiler Thread:"I pwned you."

Season 4 Episodes

4x14: Code of Silence
Airdate: February 17, 2016
Description:ARROW
“Code of Silence” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
SECRETS AND LIES — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and team uncover HIVE’s plan to take out Team Arrow once and for all. With HIVE’s next attack imminent, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) wonders if Donna (guest star Charlotte Ross) is safer without him in her life. Meanwhile, with the wedding fast approaching, Oliver begins to feel guilty that he hasn’t told Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) about his son. James Bamford directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Oscar Balderrama (#414). Original airdate 2/17/16.
Spoilers:Filming December 15- December 18, 2015; January 5-Janaury 8, 2016
Promos:
CW:
Extended:
Canadian: Usually I'm the one talking in sentence fragments

4x15: Taken
Airdate: February 24, 2016
Description:ARROW
“Taken” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

VIXEN JOINS TEAM ARROW – Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes he needs help battling Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) so he calls in an old friend – Vixen (guest star Megalyn E.K.). Using her magical ability to summon animal powers, Vixen gets a lock on Darhk’s location and the team goes to war. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) has a heart-to-heart talk with Malcolm (John Barrowman). Gregory Smith directed the episode with story by Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Keto Shimizu & Brian Ford Sullivan (#415). Original airdate 2/24/16.
Spoilers:Filming January 11- January 20, 2016; story by Marc Guggenheim; teleplay by Keto Shimizu & Brian Ford Sullivan; directed by Gregory Smith; Vixen debuts

4x16: Broken Hearts
Airdate: 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Filming January 21-February 1, 2016; Cupid returns; possible Olicity wedding dream or hallucination; courtroom scenes with Laurel, Diggle, and Thea.

4x17: Beacon of Hope
Description:
Spoilers:Donna Smoak returns; Felicity's nemesis Brie Larvan / Bug-Eyed Bandit returns; Oliver fighting for his life on an exam table

4x18:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x19:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x20:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x21:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x22:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x23:
Description:
Spoilers:

Season 4B trailer: https://www.facebook.com/stephenamel...4678724950728/

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)
Tom Amandes(as Noah Cutter aka The Calculator)
Rila ***ushima(as Tatsu Yamashiro aka Katana)
Katrina Law(as Nyssa)
Emily Kinney(as Brie Larvan / Bug-Eyed Bandit)
Amy Gumenick(as Cupid)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 02-11-2016 at 09:23 AM
Old 02-06-2016, 06:12 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 02-06-2016, 06:18 PM
Master Fan

TFTNT. Marc answering som questions on tumblr
greenarrow-bbb asked:
Will Father Smoak be bringing anything new and or something more to the show except himself showing up as ''The Calculator '' to be an arc for Felicity Smoak and possibly Donna.

Not happy?

greenarrow-bbb asked:
Will Felicity be self-defense training when back up on her feet to at least fight off the weakest of a criminal? #Arrow

Who says she’s getting back up on her feet?

fight--for--now asked:
Great season of Arrow so far but missing a few things fans are begging to see: Felicity and Thea bonding. Olicity stunts Felicity training (after she gets better of course) And a hot love scene up against a wall between Olicity. 😏 If you make any or all of these happen before this season is over I'll love you for life.

We will try. That said, we don’t devise the episodes by coming up with moments and working back from them. The moments that you love from past episodes came organically out of the story we were telling at the time. We’ve never worked backwards from a particular “stunt,” y’know?

greenarrow-bbb asked:
Will we be seeing any throughout the rest of Season 4 #Olicity Stunts?

It’s a little hard in a wheelchair.

geekoftheconnors asked:
Hi Marc! Okay - so last season about this time I asked you to associate Billy Joel songs to certain episodes. It became quite a popular topic. But I am going to change it up a bit on you! Today I am going to give the following Billy Joel songs, and I would love it if you could associate EPISODE NUMBERS to the song titles I give. "And So It Goes"; "Famous Last Words"; Everybody Has A Dream"; "Honesty"; "This Night"; "You're Only Human"; "She's Always A Woman". Thank you so much, Marc!!

Oh, this is fun!

AND SO IT GOES (415)

FAMOUS LAST WORDS (418)

EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM (hard to say)

HONESTY (415)

THIS NIGHT (pretty much every episode of Arrow takes place at night)

YOU’RE ONLY HUMAN (415)

SHE’S ALWAYS A WOMAN (417)

Good choices!

smoakandarrow asked:
Hey Marc! Recently, DC All Access asked Emily Rickards about Felicity suiting up, which re-ignited the debate over "Felicity doesn't need a suit to be a hero!" vs. "Why should Felicity be excluded from a suited hero destiny "just because it's Felicity." So -- and I mean this from a non-spoiler, purely philosophical writery musings sort of way -- why would/should Felicity suit up vs. reasons why she shouldn't? I think this could be a fascinating discussion.

I think Felicity is absolutely a hero. I don’t think one needs to have a costume to be a hero. Otherwise, there wouldn’t be ANY heroes in the real world, right?

All that being said – and I know that I’ll probably catch hell for this – but if Felicity is going to get a superhero costume, it will probably have to be after I leave the show.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Interesting song and number combos.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:20 PM
Master Fan

YW, Kate

Quote:
arrowsandbabyfeet asked:
So in love with this week's episode! Emily Bett needs an Emmy nomination for this season's amazing work! As a HUGE Olicity fan, on a scale of 1 bottle - 10 bottles how many should I have stock piled for future episodes (4x15)?

marcguggenheim answered:
For 415? By a vineyard.
Quote:
hello-ember61 asked:
Mr. producer. Hello Goodnight. I wonder if at some point we will have given flashbacks of Laurel or a chapter devoted to it? The fans know all about Laurel or she hides things?

We’re talking about a Laurel flashback in the writers room right now, actually.
Quote:
aimingforolicity asked:
Hey Marc, the first episode of Legends of Tomorrow was SO good! I can't wait to see how this show plays out!... I just had a quick question. Rip's son was named Jonas and Oliver's middle name is Jonas. Coincidence or is there a connection?

marcguggenheim answered:
That’s a coincidence. But good catch!
Quote:
marcguggenheim
gehendj asked:
Hey Marc, where's Curtis Holt been lately? Any chance he makes an appearance in the near future?

Yup! Lots of Curtis coming. We need to work around Echo’s availability.

Magnus and Alec
Old 02-06-2016, 06:25 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Vineyard? Eek.

We've already got terrible flashbacks, don't need a Laurel one.

I don't buy that.

Yay for more Curtis.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:36 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Vineyard? Eek. Vineyard? Eek.

Yea I don't either.

Yay for more Curtis.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 02-06-2016, 06:41 PM
Master Fan

hello-ember61 asked:
Hello Mr. Marc Guggenheim. I have a great doubt. It is true that the actress Katie Cassidy decided to leave? or is it just a rumor? I hope not bother to answer. thanks.

Total rumor. And a false one, at that.

I guess Laurel isn't the one in the grave. We only have Thea Diggle or Lance left
Old 02-06-2016, 06:43 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That doesn't confirm she's not leaving. Just that it wouldn't be her choice.
Old 02-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

I don't know I took it as she is staying on Arrow plus we might get a flashback episode for her.

EVERYBODY HAS A DREAM (hard to say) could this one be for 4x16?

SHE’S ALWAYS A WOMAN (417) this might be for Olicity
Old 02-06-2016, 06:52 PM
Master Fan

So with the song choice for 4x18 being "Famous Last Words" do you guys think this is going to be the death episode? I mean it makes sense but at the same time I'm not sure based on other answers Marc gave? I mean if it were to be LL in the grave then why would they be thinking about a LL FB episode right now? 4x18 is already written. I just want this death episode to be happening soon. Whoever it may be. I'm sick of obsessing over it and I don't think I'll be able to stop obsessing until I know who it is?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-06-2016, 06:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I've thought for awhile now that the death would occur in 4X18. I don't know that song btw. I just know "She's always a woman" which makes 4X17 seem like a Felicity/Olicity episode.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:00 PM
Master Fan

I've been hoping that 4x18 would be the episode and after Stephen tweeted that her couldn't go back to sleep after reading the script and then post on FB that he didn't like it? It made me think that maybe the death is in 4x18? Now with that song title?? It seems very likely? Like I said I hope so? I just want it done with asap!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 02-06-2016, 07:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

There's definitely hints that the death is in 4X18. I want it over with already too.
Old 02-06-2016, 07:21 PM
Master Fan

What if its not
Closed Thread   Post New Thread