Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 02-01-2016, 09:59 AM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #30 Spoiler Thread: Felicity finally gets her codename: Overwatch. "It's perfect."

Season 4 Episodes

4x13: Sins of The Father
Airdate: February 10, 2016
Description: “Sins of the Father” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

NYSSA MAKES OLIVER AN OFFER – Oliver (Stephen Amell) receives an offer from Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) that is hard to refuse. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) continues to battle the blood lust, Malcolm (John Barrowman) steps in to help his daughter, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has a heart to heart talk with Nyssa. Gordon Verheul directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Keto Shimizu (#413). Original airdate 2/10/2016.
Spoilers:Filming December 4- December 15, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/5LLyjLCKWC/
Promos:

4x14: Code of Silence
Airdate: February 17, 2016
Description:ARROW
“Code of Silence” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
SECRETS AND LIES — Oliver (Stephen Amell) and team uncover HIVE’s plan to take out Team Arrow once and for all. With HIVE’s next attack imminent, Lance (Paul Blackthorne) wonders if Donna (guest star Charlotte Ross) is safer without him in her life. Meanwhile, with the wedding fast approaching, Oliver begins to feel guilty that he hasn’t told Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) about his son. James Bamford directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Oscar Balderrama (#414). Original airdate 2/17/16.
Spoilers:Filming December 15- December 18, 2015; January 5-Janaury 8, 2016

4x15: Taken
Airdate: February 24, 2016
Description:ARROW
“Taken” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

VIXEN JOINS TEAM ARROW – Oliver (Stephen Amell) realizes he needs help battling Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) so he calls in an old friend – Vixen (guest star Megalyn E.K.). Using her magical ability to summon animal powers, Vixen gets a lock on Darhk’s location and the team goes to war. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) has a heart-to-heart talk with Malcolm (John Barrowman). Gregory Smith directed the episode with story by Marc Guggenheim and teleplay by Keto Shimizu & Brian Ford Sullivan (#415). Original airdate 2/24/16.
Spoilers:Filming January 11- January 20, 2016; story by Marc Guggenheim; teleplay by Keto Shimizu & Brian Ford Sullivan; directed by Gregory Smith; Vixen

4x16: Broken Hearts
Airdate: 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Filming January 21-February 1, 2016

4x17: Beacon of Hope
Description:
Spoilers:Donna Smoak returns;

4x18:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x19:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x20:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x21:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x22:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x23:
Description:
Spoilers:

Season 4B trailer: https://www.facebook.com/stephenamel...4678724950728/

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)
Tom Amandes(as Noah Cutter aka The Calculator)
Rila ***ushima(as Tatsu Yamashiro aka Katana)
Katrina Law(as Nyssa)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 02-04-2016 at 07:50 PM
Old 02-01-2016, 10:01 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 02-01-2016, 10:05 AM
Master Fan

You're welcome, Kate

Magnus and Alec
Old 02-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Hope we get some info and/or pics on 4X17.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:46 AM
Master Fan

Looked through the 412 stills and I think it's so cute the way they have the color of the polka dots in Oliver's tie match the color of Felicity's dress.

Magnus and Alec
Old 02-01-2016, 10:49 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Never noticed that.
Old 02-01-2016, 10:52 AM
Master Fan

This is the second time they've done that. His tie in 4x09 matched the color of her dress as well.

Magnus and Alec
Old 02-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

That was easier to see. It's a nice coupley thing to do with them.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:03 AM
Part-Time Fan

Tftnt

I wish Donna plays a role in getting them back together... I dunno why, but I think that'd be really nice to watch...

I honestly don't think Oliver's at fault here.. Just a father who doesn't want to be separated from his son... It's all the BM fault... In Hindi, she'd be referred to as Sautan :') can't wait to bid adieu to her...
Old 02-01-2016, 11:10 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Donna might help reunite them.

It is his fault though since he's dumb enough to agree to her stupid idea.
Old 02-01-2016, 11:41 AM
Part-Time Fan

Hopefully.
But else could Oliver have done... Up until then he didn't even know he had a son and then BM all self-righteous
Old 02-01-2016, 11:55 AM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

I think there is a good chance Donna will help reunite them. She's like their biggest fan and she has good advice and she's a mom and she watched her daughter's father walk out her so I think she'll understand the situation well and be able to help them.

I think that one of the things that bothers me most about this whole lie thing is the BM's demands make no sense. First she says he can't be near William, then she randomly changes her mind and says he can if he lies to everyone in his life which is a terrible example to set for her son and now everyone is lying to him. And her demands mean her son just has random visits with some random friend of mommys. That's not healthy for her son at all. It's like were supposed to believe she's looking out for her son's best interest but she's actually not. Nobody is actually gaining anything from this arrangement, it's all lose-lose-lose. How did two adults think this was a good idea and something that could actually go on for very long? It makes no sense! And when/if William gets taken isn't she just going to take William away anyway? Like between that and Olicity getting shot at which had to be on the new given who they are, why would she let Oliver around William when she already isn't too keen on the idea? Like I seriously don't understand how this goes any other way if William ends in danger. So Oliver loses William anyway. And I blame BM more than Oliver to because she made ridiculous demands that are totally unfair to Oliver and her son and Oliver never handles the possibility of losing someone he loves well so he was doomed to mess up this situation. He really should've slowed the heck and spent some actual time thinking about it all before barging into their lives though or at least before agreeing to stupid arrangements that make no sense. This was not something to just rush into like that. Ugh, I am going to be so glad when this storyline is over and the secret is out and Oliver sees William from time to time and we hopefully don't have to see BM ever again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
I'd hope those nosy neighbors would realize it's way too soon to be on them about having kids.

Do you think they'll have him going to see the kid between now and Felicity finding out?

I actually think he won't get around to visiting him before Felicity finds out. Not if she's finding out in 4x14 or 4x15. I mean this week he's dealing with Felicity back at work, Roy's return, and the Calculator and next week is when I think Thea will end up in the hospital because her bloodlust issues are coming up and he's also dealing with Nyssa and MM. Week after that is 4x14 where he's got the debate and a likely engagement party and she likely finds out in that episode and then by 4x15 BM is in SC for some reason. A visit to CC in the midst of all that and with DD still a major major issue and Felicity needing his help so much with her injury doesn't make much sense. I don't know where they'd fit it in, how Oliver would explain leaving at a time like this. So that may be a silver lining to this, I don't think Oliver will have made any visits to CC before Felicity finds out.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 02-01-2016, 11:56 AM
Part-Time Fan

http:// emertainmentmonthly.com/2016...rds-interview/

Don't know if this has been posted before.. It was a nice and hopeful read
Old 02-01-2016, 11:58 AM
Absolute Fan

I dont think anyone is suppose to be at fault or the bad guy including baby mama. As fans we may feel that because we care about the characters bug I dont by any means think the writers are writing the storyline to make someone th ed bad guy or responsible or be blamed. I think this storyline just highlights a group of people making unfair choices for what they believd to be justifiable reasons stemming from their own fears but ultimately out of love. Samantha and Oliver are good people who love their son and Oliver loves Felicity and that doesnt change because of this lie. Its not out of malice but fear and love despite how unwise it is.

And I think both Oliver and Samantha will face the consequences of trying to control and take away choices from both William getting to know his fatherand for Oliver the trust in his relationship with Felicity and hopefully both will grow from that.
Old 02-01-2016, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

thanks for the new !
Closed Thread   Post New Thread