Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 01-21-2016, 09:06 AM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #28 Spoiler Thread:"She's stronger than all of us."

Season 4 Episodes

4x10: Blood Debts
Airdate:January 20, 2016
Description:THE AFTERMATH — Oliver (Stephen Amell) must deal with the devastating consequences of Darhk’s (guest star Neal McDonough) last attack. Seeking revenge, Oliver goes on a brutal manhunt looking for Dahrk. Jesse Warn directed the episode written by Oscar Balderrama & Sarah Tarkoff (#410). Original airdate 1/20/2016.
Spoilers: Charlotte Ross guest stars as Donna Smoak; Filming November 2- November 10, 2015

4x11: A.W.O.L
Airdate: January 27, 2016
Description:
“A.W.O.L.” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

DIGGLE VS. SHADOWSPIRE — Diggle (David Ramsey) must learn to trust his brother Andy (guest star Eugene Byrd) when an enemy of their wartime past, an agent of the criminal organization Shadowspire, pays a visit to Star City. However, Diggle learns more than he bargained for about their shared time at war. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) has to learn a whole new way of life. Charlotte Brandstrom directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Emilio Ortega Aldrich (#411). Original airdate 1/27/2016.
Spoilers:Filming November 9- November 23, 2015

4x12: Unchained
Airdate: February 3, 2016
Description: tentative description: A criminal mastermind and technical genius, The Calculator — aka Noah Kuttler — uses his advanced skills in computer science and internet manipulation to blackmail Roy (Colton Haynes) out of retirement to do his bidding, which leads to an epic battle with Team Arrow.
Unchained” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)
ROY HARPER RETURNS; NYSSA MAKES HER MOVE — The team faces off against a formidable villain nicknamed The Calculator (guest star Tom Amandes). Meanwhile, Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) makes her move and Roy Harper (guest star Colton Haynes) returns to Star City. Kevin Fair directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Beth Schwartz (#412). Original airdate 2/3/2016.
Spoilers:Filming November 20- December 3, 2015; Tom Amends as The Calculator(Noah Kuttler); Katrina Law returns as Nyssa.

4x13: Sins of The Father
Airdate: February 10, 2016
Description: “Sins of the Father” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (Content Rating TBD) (HDTV)

NYSSA MAKES OLIVER AN OFFER – Oliver (Stephen Amell) receives an offer from Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) that is hard to refuse. Meanwhile, Thea (Willa Holland) continues to battle the blood lust, Malcolm (John Barrowman) steps in to help his daughter, and Laurel (Katie Cassidy) has a heart to heart talk with Nyssa. Gordon Verheul directed the episode written by Ben Sokolowski & Keto Shimizu (#413). Original airdate 2/10/2016.
Spoilers:Filming December 4- December 15, 2015
https://instagram.com/p/5LLyjLCKWC/

4x14: Code of Silence
Airdate: February 17, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Filming December 15- December 18, 2015; January 5-Janaury 8, 2016

4x15: Taken
Airdate: February 24, 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Filming January 11- January 20, 2016; story by Marc Guggenheimlteleplay by Keto Shimizu & Brian Ford Sullivan; directed by Gregory Smith

4x15: Broken Hearts
Airdate: 2016
Description:
Spoilers:Filming January 21-February 1, 2016

Arrow: Willa Holland, David Ramsey Season 4 Interview - Comic-Con 2015 - IGN Video
Season 4 EW Interview- 9/10/15
TVLine- 9/10/15
Yahoo Fall TV Preview

Season 4B trailer: https://www.facebook.com/stephenamel...4678724950728/

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)
Tom Amandes(as Noah Cutter aka The Calculator)
Rila ***ushima(as Tatsu Yamashiro aka Katana)
Katrina Law(as Nyssa)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 01-25-2016 at 02:10 PM
Old 01-21-2016, 12:58 PM
Loyal Fan

TFTNT

First Look at Vixen - [PHOTO] ‘Arrow’ Season 4: Vixen — Megalyn E.K. Guest Stars | TVLine
Old 01-21-2016, 01:24 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

tftnt .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-51,NJH D-151 OSW D-177, J-Hope D-178, Jinyoung-D-199 JK-D-416

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-29 LDH D-387
Old 01-21-2016, 01:53 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 01-21-2016, 02:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Tftnt
Old 01-21-2016, 09:13 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Is this Oliver and Felicity’s biggest test for their relationship?

It will definitely be one of [their big tests] this season but it will pale in comparison in some ways to some of the things we have planned for later. (Laughs.) In an interesting move, Damien Darhk spared Oliver a few weeks.
Yikes. You know.. I thought that Oliver keeping his son a secret would be the main thing for them to break up. But going by that FF.. they're both fairly cold to one another. If it were Oliver's fault, he would have been a bit more.. consoling. Or tried to be.
So grouped with this.. I wonder what's coming. I don't like it.

As for something else in that interview.. it says no more immediate flash forwards. This is probably all we'll get until it happens. So that means what we saw of Thea in the hospital will be in real time. Since they're filming 15 at the moment, it wont be any later than that.
Old 01-21-2016, 09:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Thea's suppose to have a bloodlust issue in 4X13 so maybe it's then.
Old 01-21-2016, 09:39 PM
Absolute Fan

Honestly I'm not going to read too much into the limo scene at this stage I think the whole "are Oliver and Felicity broken up?" "Will they end up alone?" Is just the new is Felicity dead sales pitch Clearly there is a strain in their relationship but I also would be wary of the showrunners hype factor in this. They are trying to get the shippers freaked out and ergo buzzing on this storyline
Old 01-21-2016, 09:47 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah, hopefully it's less than they are making it out to be.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDog9 (View Post)
Thea's suppose to have a bloodlust issue in 4X13 so maybe it's then.
Could be.

ETA:

I know this was already posted last thread, but I find it interesting:

Quote:
One of the ways we were most intrigued by with that storyline was with respect to her mother. What does Felicity learn about herself through this flash from the past, so to speak. What does her mother know? What does that dynamic look like? She was very young when he left and she doesn’t really remember -- she remembers the abandonment but she doesn’t know who he is aside from what her mother’s told her. There’s going to be a lot of emotional tension and some pretty big questions that she’s going to want to get answered.
Looking forward to the storyline with her father.
Old 01-22-2016, 12:26 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyls (View Post)
Yeah, hopefully it's less than they are making it out to be.

Could be.

ETA:

I know this was already posted last thread, but I find it interesting:

Looking forward to the storyline with her father.
That quote makes me think Donna might be lying or keeping something about her Father from Felicity as well Like maybe he tried to reach out but Donna kept him away because of the whole villian thing Therefore Felicity dealing with a lack of trust in the two people she loves
Old 01-22-2016, 01:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

When is her father going to be introduced? like really?

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 01-22-2016, 01:11 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by holding my heart (View Post)
When is her father going to be introduced? like really?
4×12 he arrives whether he stays beyond that they havent hinted
Old 01-22-2016, 03:21 AM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
That quote makes me think Donna might be lying or keeping something about her Father from Felicity as well Like maybe he tried to reach out but Donna kept him away because of the whole villian thing Therefore Felicity dealing with a lack of trust in the two people she loves
It does sound like that. Could be some good stuff, but I also hope it doesn't have too much of a negative effect on their relationship. Felicity is already going through enough.

ETA: New promo.

Oliver carrying Felicity down the stairs at the loft. Oliver's response to Felicity saying she might never walk again (from the other promo) which ends in the super power head poke thing. Plus the appearance of goth!Felicity hallucination.
That's three promos that have focused on Felicity.

Last edited by Kyls; 01-22-2016 at 03:37 AM
Old 01-22-2016, 04:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks a lot. I tend to not be spoiled, but I look forward to it!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 01-22-2016, 05:57 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for the promo.

That limo scene with Felicity and Oliver is it for I'm taking a guess here 4x18 because four months is in May.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread