Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 12-24-2015, 02:06 PM
Master Fan

Tftnt!

Love angry Oliver!! Love Diggle having Oliver's back!! Nobody messes with Felicity! They need to stop showing that stupid grave scene?! We all know it's not Felicity in the grave so the fact that they keep showing that scene is gonna piss off people when they don't actually reveal who's in the grave. Unless there is going to be a 3 month time jump in the next episode (which I highly doubt) they are not going to reveal who's in the grave?!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 12-24-2015, 02:41 PM
Master Fan

I hope she will be the same Felicity after everything that happen to her and won't push away the people that she loves.
Old 12-24-2015, 03:03 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for the trailer! So intense! Whoa angry Oliver! Glad Diggle has Oliver's back because of course he'd be super upset too but I think he'll also make sure Oliver doesn't go too far in his attempts to get DD. Also is DD's wife just as evil as him? Their little convo made it sound like she definitely knows exactly who he is and what he's doing. And Anarky is back! That can't be good. Wonder what episode he's even in. Because this promo isn't just 4x10 right? Also what is with Arrow and all the whipping in the flashbacks this season? I guess that explains more of Oliver's scars but yeah not a fan of seeing that whether Oliver is giving or receiving it. Please stop show. Big no to that.

I still don't know about her being paralyzed. I still don't think the bullet was in the right place for that, seemed more like her lung and didn't exit, and Oliver moved her and let her head jostle all over the place. Nothing about this feels like paralyzation. Also doesn't she have to be awake for them to be sure she's actually paralyzed? I don't know what the problem is but it doesn't feel like paralyzation. I really hope they aren't trying to make her Oracle. She's not Oracle. She's Felicity Smoak, an awesome superhero already, and she's doesn't need or deserve a secondhand superhero story and name. Also if she's dealing with something as catastrophic as paralyzed ion why would Donna be leaving after 4x10? That makes no sense.

I don't think it's taking away her ability to have babies either. Not before she and Oliver have even had a single conversation about whether they want kids or not and all that stuff that make no sense. Also don't think it's memory loss because that is very pointless pointless storyline and way too soapy. Plus again why would Donna leave if Felicity had memory loss? She'd need her mom.

Felicity is not the type to push people away. She's not Oliver after all, lol. So whatever she's dealing with I'm sure will be a struggle but I don't think she will just push everyone away.

Next half of the season looks like it will be good. Emotional but good. Can't wait for the show to come back!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-25-2015 at 12:19 AM
Old 12-24-2015, 07:40 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlwaysCB (View Post)
I think she's going to be in a coma, temporarily
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 12-24-2015, 07:44 PM
Ultimate Fan

I really don't want 4b to go downhill and the writers will get lazy with Olicity
Old 12-24-2015, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

Donna is not in 4x11 right? So then she is leaving probably in the interim between 4x10 and 4x11, meaning she'll still be around at the end of 4x10 but gone by 4x11. And therein lies my confusion. Why would she leave if Felicity has some catastrophic injury? That makes no sense. She's coming back but that's not until at least a month later maybe more because at some point they will probably take a time jump to catch up to the Flash. But why would Donna leave Felicity in a difficult and painful time? It makes no sense. Are they going to take a time jump to Felicity being okay and Donna was there when she wasn't or something? Because other than that I can't figure out why Donna is only around for 4x10.

Also I noticed upon looking at gifs from the promo Donna is not actually like sobbing when Oliver walks up to her, upset yes but not like tears pouring down hysterics and Oliver's face is very confused and concerned but not like he's bracing himself for the worst if that makes sense. It's just very curious to me. I just can't get a good read on what has happened to Felicity based on their faces. Also why is Thea hearing about Felicity being out of surgery before Oliver? (I'm surprised he was able to leave the hospital with her life still hanging in the balance like that) Is he out hunting down Ghosts when she gets out of surgery and Thea has to come find him? And who told Thea? Donna? Or did the hospital consider Thea close enough to family?

But like I said, I doubt it's anything to do with her ability to have babies. When she and Oliver haven't even had a conversation about having kids, it doesn't make sense to do a storyline like that. It would just be weird to do that when they literally haven't talked about kids at all. That's a storyline you'd do for a couple that was trying to have kids or had been discussing kids a lot. And I know we probably shouldn't expect medical accuracy but I'm pretty sure that bullet was way too high up to affect any reproductive organs, I'm not sure how they make that wound into a reproductive issue, it clearly must've hit her lung because of the blood coming out of her mouth and that's higher than her reproductive organs and there only seemed to be that one bullet wound. Also I just don't think the writers would take away the possibility of an Olicity baby or want to deal with such a super deep emotional issue like that when they've got so much other crap coming Felicity's way. They would never handle a storyline like that well especially not with the other stuff Felicity is going to have to deal with soon too.

Amnesia is just so soapy and pointless. And I don't think she's getting a codename and dealing with her father while she has memory loss. And Donna definitely wouldn't leave if she was dealing with that because she would especially need her mom around to gain her memory back. And I just don't know how they turn a bullet in her side into an amnesia thing. You'd really have to have a head injury for that.

And it just doesn't feel like paralyzation either all though unfortunately that's probably the most likely of the theories I've heard. It would be temporary though if it did happen, no way do I believe it would be permanent. There has just been so much talk about Felicity training and being in the field more and doing stunts from people involved with the show like MG and Emily herself that U just can't believe they are planning on putting her in a wheelchair thus making it basically impossible for her go in the field or train or do stunts. It just doesn't fit with things that have been said by MG, Emily, etc. Also Oracle was taken off the table by DC, multiple people involved with the show have said that haven't they? I think David Ramsey even said that as recently as that HVFF con on November didn't he? Didn't he say Diggle was supposed to be Green Lantern and Felicity was supposed to be Oracle but DC said no because they had other plans for the characters? And MG himself said they only ever wanted her name not the story so why now would they be basically giving Felicity her story? That makes no sense to me. And again why would Donna leave if Felicity was dealing with something like that? Idk, but the fact that Donna isn't sticking around makes me think maybe it is just a coma or something else resolved by the end of 4x10. The scenes of the doctors working on her seem to be about getting her to breath and blood loss and stuff like that. So that doesn't really help shine any light on what could happen after surgery or whatever. But I'm just very confused how something too horrible could be happening when Donna isn't sticking around past 4x10.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-25-2015 at 01:47 AM
Old 12-25-2015, 02:53 AM
Elite Fan

New promo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Why would she leave if Felicity has some catastrophic injury? That makes no sense. She's coming back but that's not until at least a month later maybe more because at some point they will probably take a time jump to catch up to the Flash. But why would Donna leave Felicity in a difficult and painful time? It makes no sense. Are they going to take a time jump to Felicity being okay and Donna was there when she wasn't or something? Because other than that I can't figure out why Donna is only around for 4x10.
I think that they will time jump weeks between 4x10 & 4x11.

Quote:
Also why is Thea hearing about Felicity being out of surgery before Oliver? (I'm surprised he was able to leave the hospital with her life still hanging in the balance like that) Is he out hunting down Ghosts when she gets out of surgery and Thea has to come find him?
Yeah, I'm curious about this. Given what we saw in the last promo of Oliver when Felicity's first taken in.. I wonder if he's just really not coping. Oliver seems way too.. normal.
He'll crack at some point though. And then be there when she wakes up.

Last edited by Kyls; 12-25-2015 at 06:29 AM
Old 12-25-2015, 06:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Thanks for the new promo Chasity !
Old 12-25-2015, 07:16 AM
Master Fan

We better get some scenes with Felicity and Oliver at the hospital with just them alone even if it's towards the end of the episode.

Isn't Donna in 4x11?
Old 12-25-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Merry Christmas guys.

I think people are just jumping the gun with their paralyzed/can't have kids spec. She doesn't need more serious things like that. Getting shot is enough.

I think he'll break down eventually. For the moment he's probably just running on anger. And keep in mind that promos are misleading.

Donna is not in 4X11.
Old 12-25-2015, 12:29 PM
Elite Fan

Merry Christmas!!!!

I've been thinking the same thing Kate, that we may be jumping to conclusions in assuming she's going to have lasting serious injuries from this. We have no definitive proof of that. Donna's only around for 4x10 so even if there is a time jump between 4x10 and 4x11, that means Felicity is still probably basically okay by 4x11. This may not be about giving Felicity lasting injuries but more ratcheting up the war with DD and giving Olicity a taste of what losing each other would feel like. It could just be a temporary coma or something and then she has to deal with being real tired and weak and having to rest for an episode or something. And Oliver could be nervous about her being in the field ever while she wants to train more and stuff or something like that changes in how they handle her being on TA.. There are just a lot of ways this could go and her injuries may not be as serious as a lot of people are assuming. We just have to wait and see.

And yeah I think Oliver is running on anger and the pain of thinking he could lose her. He probably is out pummeling Ghosts when she gets out of surgery and Thea has to go get him or something. I hope someone is watching Felicity at all times though, they should consider DD could try to finish the job or something. You never know with a psycho like him.

The promo wasn't just 4x10 though was it? I can't imagine Anarky's return is in 4x10. Doesn't seem like time for that.

Do we still not have a 4x10 episode description? When does that normally come out?

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-25-2015 at 09:21 PM
Old 12-25-2015, 02:07 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I agree.

I'm sure Donna's with her if no one else because they're running around attacking the ghosts. Oliver just needs to be there when she wakes up. She's going to want to see him before anything else.

I think it was just for 4X10. It was like an extended promo for that episode.

Probably get the description in another 2 weeks.
Old 12-25-2015, 03:51 PM
Loyal Fan

The 410 episode description should come out on Wednesday. They normally come out 3 weeks in advance of the episode.
Old 12-25-2015, 09:25 PM
Elite Fan

I'm really interested in seeing that episode description. I don't see how Anarky's return could possibly fit in 4x10 though with Felicity in the hospital and the team going after DD. Anarky looked to be wreaking some pretty bad havoc not sure how there would be time for his crap too. I think it's possible that promo covered 4x11 too.

Also some things I've been thinking about after doing some reading of speculation on Tumblr: Thea telling presumably Oliver (is there a chance she's actually talking to like Diggle or something? Because I am surprised Oliver is away from the hospital while Felicity's status is so unstable/unknown and we know at some point reporters show up so him leaving his fiancee at the hospital while her life hangs in the balance could look bad) that Felicity is out of surgery might not be related to the convo he's having with Donna. That convo could be before Felicity is in this surgery Thea mentions. Oliver could come and go from the hospital multiple times even though like I said it could look bad politically speaking if he's caught leaving although Oliver of all people would be able to sneak out without getting caught, but I can't imagine he stays gone from the hospital for very long not while he doesn't know what her status is. We also don't know the timeline of things. The surgery Thea mentions could be early in the episode or Felicity could be somewhat stable after first getting to the hospital and that's why Oliver feels able to leave and then she ends up needing additional surgery that happens late in the episode. I feel like there is so much we don't know about this episode. I wonder if the episode description will shed any light on things or just be one of those vague ones that really tell us nothing.

Also another theory I saw going around- Felicity is unknowingly pregnant and the shooting causes her to lose the baby. It at least seems more likely than the infertility thing. Because the infertility thing you'd do with a couple who had talked about kids and was trying for kids not a couple who've never really had a convo about kids. But her losing a baby would prompt those convos and could play into the William stuff when it all comes out and they could still have kids eventually. And Donna wouldn't necessarily have to be around for the aftermath of that because physically Felicity would be okay and there is only so much Donna could do for her in a situation like that. It's probably unlikely but honestly most of theories going don't sound likely to me anyway. It's just so much speculation, not really any definitive proof of anything and I just don't have a good read on this situation so none of the popular theories are sounding right to me. I guess we will just have to wait and see.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 12-26-2015 at 02:27 AM
Old 12-26-2015, 07:42 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I think there would have been hints about her being pregnant if she was going to lose a baby from the shooting.