Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2015, 09:33 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)

So if KC and Emily are both filming at that location I don't think that's Felicity's kidnapping? Unless they were both kidnapped?
Unless Laurel and the team are there trying to get her back.

Maybe it's something else though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I wonder if Felicity's father could be the actual leader of HIVE. Because they revealed last week I think that DD was basically answering to someone or a group of someone's higher up in HIVE. Maybe her father is a part of the HIVE leadership!
Very possible!

I'm interested to see what scenes/moments Donna and Lance have.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:03 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

I hope they met.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-29-2015, 10:15 PM
Elite Fan

MG is on Tumblr. He confirmed an Olicity holiday kiss! And guys the ring is not in the bowl anymore!!! That has to mean Oliver is carrying it around now or Felicity is wearing it!!! Holy crap so excited!

Quote:
billyjoellover14 asked:
Been awhile since you've given us any Billy Joel lyrics to line up with Arrow episodes. Was wondering if you could give any hints like that for Oliver and Felicity in the episodes coming up? Thanx

“Once I used to believe I was such a great romancer.”
“She’s right on time.”
“She can wound with her eyes.”
^Not sure what to make of these lyrics though.

Quote:
athenaagron asked:
Hi Marc! I'm totally missing stunts involving Oliver & Felicity. Last time I think was way back in during their explosive explosive date in S3 season premiere (not counting ATOM Felicity here). Are we going to see some anytime soon? That's one of the fun things we got to see Olicity do in earlier seasons (zipline, swinging over elevator shafts, etc.). I love action mixed in with the romance in my fave couples. More stunts for them, please.

We’re aware of the fan appetite for Oliver/Felicity stunts. That said, we can’t arrange an entire episode around only that. When it’s organic, we’ll definitely do it.

Quote:
songbin asked:
We are going to have a queen & smoak dinner? Oliver, felicity, thea and donna??

406. Ish.

^Yay! But what does ish mean here? I need this so bad! Please don't ish mean something bad or extra people that don't need to be there.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-29-2015, 10:18 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
olicitymafia asked:
Will we see Felicity out of the field this season?

Yes!
^Yay!

Quote:
olicitymafia asked:
Will Felicity and Diggle get to meet Hawkgirl and Hawkman? I mean if they are already on 4x08 they might at least meet them no?

Quote:
olicitymafia asked:
When do we get to see Oliver/Felicity's bedroom?

^Yay!

Quote:
nice-coat asked:
Will Felicity and Dig get code names soon?

^Exciting!

Quote:
arrowsandbabyfeet asked:
As always loved this episode, can't wait for the next, Constantine! Are there any cute/funny moments between Oliver, Felicity and Constantine? I love how there is humor weaved in through the dark parts of the episodes.

There’s a very funny Constantine/Felicity moment.
Quote:
enmilybett asked:
when olicity will kiss again please?!

^Boo, wanted a kiss next week!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-29-2015, 10:22 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
howzejni asked:
Uncle Guggs! Which episode of season 4 that have been filmed thus far contains your favorite Olicity scene? Love!

Probably 406.
^Sounds good!

Quote:
qualitycupcaketaco asked:
Favorite Olicity quote in 4x06?

Too many to count. Probably Felicity changing Oliver’s name to “Chatty Cathy.”

^Sounds funny but there better be better Olicity quotes than that in 4x06

Quote:
olicitymafia asked:
Serious question here. Is Felicity the type of woman who would to hyphenate after marriage?Asking for a friend.

My favorite Tumblr questions are the ones that will get me in trouble with the entire Internet. Thanks.

Quote:
olicitymafia asked:
What will be Felicity's take on Sara coming back to life?

It’s actually pretty poignant. 405.

Quote:
songbin asked:
In what episode we can see parker young?

Quote:
ogteamarrow asked:
Any of these dynamics we're going to see soon? : Oliver\Lyla, Felicity\Lyla, Thea\Felicity?

Oliver and Lyla in 407.
^This one kind of upsets me because does this mean no Thea/Felicity? Are you joking? That can't be right.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-29-2015 at 10:33 PM
Old 10-29-2015, 10:30 PM
Elite Fan

Seriously, still no Thea/Felicity by 4x07. This is a bit ridiculous.

I looked up those lyrics for 4x09, and oh yeah.. the proposal is definitely happening then.

Chatty Cathy. That is definitely Oliver oversharing to Donna. (at least in Felicity's opinion)

Their bedroom in 4x06.
And I'm guessing why he said 'ish' for the dinner was because it doesn't have Thea, just Oliver/Felicity/Donna.

Can't wait for the funny Constantine/Felicity moment.

I wonder if Felicity is actually getting a codename.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:32 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
eloquence-of-felicities asked:
I have to admit I enjoy it when you select songs to relate to episodes, like "You're My Home" to represent Olicity this season. You have gotten me on a bit of Billy Joel addiction (I swiped my fathers copy of Billy Joel Greatest Hits Volume I & II record). That being said, can you enlighten us with the songs that would represent episodes 5 to 9? Thanks.

Ep. 405 - Stiletto
Ep. 406 - That’s Not Her Style
Ep. 407 - Honesty
Ep. 408 - Code of Silence
Ep. 409 - All My Life

^And one more! Sorry for all the posts but putting them all in one would've been a big post.

And guys check out these lyrics to "All My life":

"“All my life
I’ve searched this whole world through
Try as I might
To find someone like you”

“All my life
I’ve hurt the ones who cared
One by one
No loving heart was spared
I’ve been a wild and restless man
But still a man who needs a wife
That was my dream and now it seems
You’ve taken all my life”

“All my life
I’ve paid for my mistakes
After a while
The strongest spirit breaks
I’ve had heartache and pain
That cut me deeper than a knife
Ah, but those days are done
’Cause you’re the one
I’ve wanted all my life”

“All my life
My stars were surely crossed
Now and then
I missed the love I lostBut all that changed
The day you said you’d be my wife
Who could have known
That finding you would only take me
All my life” "
"

GUYS THE PROPOSAL HAS TO BE COMING IN 4x09!!! SHIPPER DOWN!!!

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-29-2015 at 11:47 PM
Old 10-29-2015, 10:33 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
“Once I used to believe I was such a great romancer.”
“She’s right on time.”
“She can wound with her eyes.”
The first line is from a song Stranger and is about people keeping things from each other or being afraid to show there real selves and how secrets impact a relationship but its still ultimately a love song or has a hopeful tone....so Im guessing its referencing the Ray stuff and maybe Oliver is also going to be keeping stuff from Felicity.

Billy Joel - The Stranger Lyrics | SongMeanings

The second line is a song title and is Billy Joel Christmas inspired love song about how this woman is always there to support him and basically be there for him when he needs her the most so obviously good things for Olicity.

Billy Joel - She's Right On Time Lyrics | SongMeanings

The last line is from one of Billy Joel's most famous love songs and is essentially about how for all her good or bad qualities the woman he writes about is always a woman to him- he loves her no matter what, unconditionally. I wouldn't say the description of the woman fits Felicity but the sentiment of the song fits how Oliver and Felicity love each other perfectly

Billy Joel - She's Always A Woman Lyrics | SongMeanings

So there is nothing to worry about here.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:39 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks pollock! That makes me feel better!

Does anyone know how MG chooses which questions to answer? Like does he just answer the ones that pop up on his Tumblr first, does he look through all of them and pick and choose? Is there any point in asking him a question just any random time like will he never see old ones so should you wait until he's actually answering questions?
Old 10-29-2015, 10:42 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:

Does anyone know how MG chooses which questions to answer? Like does he just answer the ones that pop up on his Tumblr first, does he look through all of them and pick and choose? Is there any point in asking him a question just any random time like will he never see old ones so should you wait until he's actually answering questions?
Im pretty sure he just picks whatever ones come up first on his tumblr and don't require answers that are direct spoilers
Old 10-29-2015, 10:49 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:

Usually by the time I know the q&a's are happening.. it's almost over, and new questions probably wont be answered.
But you can always just keep sending in the question every day. It might seem annoying, but then you've got a better chance of him at least seeing the question right?

And I am so ready for the proposal. I mean at the beginning of the season I wanted it to be in the finale so they didn't screw it up afterwards, and I still do worry what they'll do, but I am still so excited. They're getting engaged.
Old 10-29-2015, 10:55 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Ep. 405 - Stiletto
Ep. 406 - That’s Not Her Style
Ep. 407 - Honesty
Ep. 408 - Code of Silence
Ep. 409 - All My Life
The first song is about a woman who takes advantage of people and always gets what she wants and gets away with things. Interesting.

Although the metaphors Billy Joel uses are about a woman going on a rampage and cutting people so Im assuming its a more literal reference to Sara rather then the actual metaphorical aspect of the song.

The second song was written about Billy Joel's ex wife Christie Brinkley and how despite all the media and tabloid stories about her he knows who she really is.

The third song is pretty self explanatory and is about honesty and how vital it is in relationships.

The last song is basically confirmation that Olicity will either get engaged or Oliver will try to propose to her Its essentially about how a man has gone through years of heart ache and mistakes to meet the woman he wants to marry and how he has waited for her his whole life. Basically about as romantic a metaphor song as Olicity can get
Old 10-29-2015, 11:05 PM
Elite Fan

I love that he chose such a romantic song for 4x09! It's so perfect and beautiful! And the ring is no longer in the bowl! The proposal is coming in 4x09! And it's going to be amazing! I can't wait! I so needed this today!! I could cry I'm so happy!

That song for 4x06 sounds pretty good too! I 'm assuming it's Olicity related since that is supposed to be an Olicity heavy episode. Sounds like it's about how well they know each other no matter what right?

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-29-2015 at 11:51 PM
Old 10-30-2015, 02:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

I WANT 4x09 RIGHT NOW

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 10-30-2015, 05:09 AM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting all that IBelieve. Really looking forward to the Olivity stuff in 4x06 and 4x09. I also can't wait to see those Oliver/Lyla scenes.

Magnus and Alec
Closed Thread   Post New Thread