Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2015, 04:31 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks for sharing pollock! But I am very confused by that picture. Some of those guys actually look like prisoners to me because of the loose, matching, nondescript shirts with some kind of name/number tag on them. Or is that just me? And it'a hard to tell who that guy in the middle is because of that light but he looks to be wearing a suit and I think I see a bald head so I think it might be Lance. And what is this location? And abandoned subway station? I'm not sure if we can make any good conclusions from this pic. Although if Emily was there to take it, that is very telling of something. Because why would Felicity be in that place with all these dudes?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-29-2015, 04:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Quote:
Because why would Felicity be in that place with all these dudes?
Because she's been taken is all I can think of.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:41 PM
Master Fan

I thought those were inmate shirts as well IBelieve. I think the guy in the suit is DD. The glare from the light probably makes his blonde hair look bald. EBR posted a pic from set of him when they did the set interviews.

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-29-2015, 04:44 PM
Absolute Fan

Your welcome

I tried zooming in to see what it said on their shirts but no idea

Im assuming they are DD's lackeys
Old 10-29-2015, 04:47 PM
Master Fan

4x07 synopsis:

JAMES BAMFORD DIRECTS — Team Green Arrow’s ongoing battle with Damien Darhk (Neal McDonough) is complicated by a shocking revelation. Thea’s (Willa Holland) bloodlust returns and she loses control in front of Alex (guest star Parker Young). James Bamford directed the episode written by Speed Weed & Keto Shimizu (407). Original airdate 11/18/2015.

Arrow #4.7 "Brotherhood" Description: James Bamford Directs! | GreenArrowTV

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-29-2015, 04:52 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by pollock (View Post)
So yeah Felicity is getting kidnapped no doubt...

https://instagram.com/p/9cHMTACKfM/
I guess it fits in with DD taking things from Oliver.
Old 10-29-2015, 04:53 PM
Elite Fan

OLICITY4EVER (Another BTS photos from Arrow 4.09 Is this has...)

^KC was there too, sigh, so I don't know that this has anything to do with Felicity being kidnapped.

Thanks Chasity! That sounds interesting-ish. But I was hoping an episode titled Brotherhood would be Diggle centric and focus on the Andy/HIVE stuff. Which maybe it still is but I don't know how much focus Diggle is going to get when he's not in the description. What happened to the year of Diggle?
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-29-2015, 05:01 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

"shocking revelation" hmm...

So maybe Felicity's just out in the field with the rest of the team.

Hopefully we'll get a better summary for 4X07 that will mention Diggle. Anyone know what episode Alex shows up in?
Old 10-29-2015, 05:15 PM
Elite Fan

I'm note sure when Alex is showing up but I would think 4x05 or 4x06.

Definitely curious about the shocking revelation. Maybe it has to do with who DD's kid is.
Old 10-29-2015, 05:16 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

OMG is she going to be taken?.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-29-2015, 05:20 PM
Master Fan

Think the shocking revelation is Andy being alive?

So if KC and Emily are both filming at that location I don't think that's Felicity's kidnapping? Unless they were both kidnapped?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-29-2015, 05:29 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Andy being alive is a good guess and would connect to the episode title
Old 10-29-2015, 05:51 PM
Elite Fan

I somehow doubt both Felicity and Laurel got kidnapped at the same time and I still swear those look like prisoners so it must not have to do with a kidnapping. Doesn't mean there isn't a kidnapping, just not sure these particular photos have to do with a kidnapping.

Shocking revelation could be about Andy but they tied shocking revelation to DD in the description so it must have to do with DD. Which could be about Andy actually. So it's possible.

I wonder if Felicity's father could be the actual leader of HIVE. Because they revealed last week I think that DD was basically answering to someone or a group of someone's higher up in HIVE. Maybe her father is a part of the HIVE leadership!

^Seems like Lance and Donna meet this year. But I think based on spoilers we already have there is some big outdoor event going on with the whole cast so I'm not sure this means they have one on one scenes or anything. And Paul joked when asked if they had any scenes do I have any lipstick on my cheek but then he said it's holiday ep so everyone is kissing everyone. Which also sounds like a holiday event occurs. But I'm kind of interested in seeing these two interact.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-29-2015 at 06:57 PM
Old 10-29-2015, 07:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Lance and Donna could be interesting.

An Olicity holiday kiss would be good.
Old 10-29-2015, 08:11 PM
Elite Fan

I would love an Olicity holiday kiss! That so needs to happen!
Closed Thread   Post New Thread