Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-29-2015, 01:11 PM
Elite Fan

Aww, that's cute Hazel! Thanks for sharing!

I agree Maria that there is no way Laurel should just not have consequences to this. She's lied and has Thea lying, because of this crazy mission of hers Thea was emotionally damaged by MM again, Lance was so destroyed by seeing this empty crazed shell who looks like his daughter he almost shot her, she chained Sara up in a basement and has deluded her self into thinking a few days and some family pictures will fix Sara even though everyone has told her Sara is not there! Oliver sees her for like 10 seconds and knows it! And because she's continuing to lie Thea and possibly others are getting hurt not to mention the suffering this going to bring Sara. Oh and now they are all risking their lives for this soul retrieval ritual. Laurel should not just walk away from this scott free. Oliver had to sell his soul and give up his entire life to save Thea (different situation entirely but still), this should not just be brushed off like it's nothing. It's not nothing. Laurel has caused so much damage again and is not behaving like a hero at all, she could not possibly be more selfish, there should be consequences. And they've destroyed her so much this season, she really does need to be in that grave. Maybe that will redeem her.

And so so ready for this storyline to be over!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-29-2015 at 02:08 PM
Old 10-29-2015, 01:14 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

This plot just gets worse and worse.

Nice vidlet.
Old 10-29-2015, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
ExtraTV Verified account 
‏@extratv .@EmilyBett tells us how Felicity would react if Oliver proposed and it’s priceless! #Olicity #Arrow Watch!
https://twitter.com/extratv/status/659822860140023809
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-29-2015, 01:37 PM
Elite Fan

Yes it does Kate!

Thanks for sharing Hazel! Emily is so adorable! Love her!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 10-29-2015, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Of course she'll say yes
Old 10-29-2015, 01:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
With Charlotte Ross returning to Arrow soon, can you tell us anything about her relationship with Oliver, Felicity, and if she’ll finally meet Quentin Lance? –Tina
Stephen Amell shared at the set last week that Oliver has formed a bond with Mama Smoak, especially since he was living the suburban life with her daughter Felicity. “I had always imagined that Oliver in his nice, easy-going state would have a dialogue with Donna Smoak, which was proven correct and leads to some funny moments,” he said. “The dynamic between the two of them is excellent.” As for any possible meeting of Donna and Quentin, Paul Blackthorne joked as he came away from filming the fall finale, “Do I have lipstick on my cheek? [Then again] it’s a Christmas episode, so of course, everybody’s kissing everybody.” Hmmm.

When will Arrow fans learn about Felicity’s father? –Kyle
Not anytime especially soon, it sounds like. “I don’t know anything about my dad,” Emily Bett Rickards said on set last week, “except that he’s probably going to be a villain and he’s rich and that he comes in this season.”
‘Arrow’ Season 4 Spoilers — Felicity’s Father, Donna/Oliver Bond | TVLine
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-29-2015, 02:09 PM
Elite Fan

Of course she's going to say yes! And it's going to be beautiful and amazing and epic and we are all going to die in the best way possible! I'm not worried at all.

Thanks for the new stuff Hazel!

And thanks you everyone who posted the various promos!
Old 10-29-2015, 02:11 PM
Elite Fan

I want babbling from Felcity after he proposes.
Old 10-29-2015, 02:13 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

They better not make us wait til the end of the season for Mr. Smoak.
Old 10-29-2015, 02:59 PM
Ultimate Fan

I can't wait for the pics to come out for 4x06. When do u guys think they will release them. I think that will happen her dad might come maybe by April or May
Old 10-29-2015, 03:21 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
I can't wait for the pics to come out for 4x06. When do u guys think they will release them. I think that will happen her dad might come maybe by April or May
I think they usually come out right before the previous episode is released so before 4x05 we will get the 4x06 photos, also we should be getting the 4x07 episode description soon right? I think that usually happens right before or right after an Arrow episode airs.

Im hoping her dad isn't a one off villain of the week and that he is important. I still think him not being Damien is a waste- I mean Wendy basically said it was an awesome idea its just that the writers didn't think of it- but cest la vie on with the show and all that jazz. It sounds like they have worked out what there doing with her father story wise at least.

Plus if he is coming into the story that makes me feel good about an Olicity proposal in a Meet-the-parents kind of way
Old 10-29-2015, 03:27 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

We could get the 4X07 summary tomorrow. And the 4X06 stills on Wed.

I hope he's not a villain of the week either. What if he's one of DD's associates?
Old 10-29-2015, 04:17 PM
Absolute Fan

So yeah Felicity is getting kidnapped no doubt...

https://instagram.com/p/9cHMTACKfM/
Old 10-29-2015, 04:20 PM
Master Fan

Thanks for posting the pic, pollock.

We knew Felicity was going to be kidnapped eventually. Hopefully, it doesn't last too long.

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-29-2015, 04:23 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Now the question is, by who, why, for long how, and is the kidnapping before or after Oliver proposes.

Can anyone make out what it says on those 2 guys' shirts?