Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-10-2015, 09:32 PM
Master Fan

Felicity Smoak S&S #14 Spoiler Thread:"Felicity Smoak Is Not The Cherry On Top Of Arrow, But The Glue That Holds It Together"- Caitlyn Callegari

Season 4 Episodes

4x03: Restoration
Airdate:October 21, 2015
Description:ARROW
Restoration” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

LAUREL TAKES HER SISTER TO NANDA PARBAT — The growing tension between Oliver (Stephen Amell) and Diggle (David Ramsey) puts both their lives at risk when they go after Damien Darhk (guest star Neal McDonough) and a H.I.V.E. deployed meta-human. Meanwhile, Laurel (Katie Cassidy) talks Thea (Willa Holland) into returning to Nanda Parbat to ask her father (John Barrowman) to put Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) into the Lazarus Pit. However, Laurel is surprised when Nyssa (guest star Katrina Law) refuses to do it. Wendey Stanzler directed the episode written by Wendy Mericle & Speed Weed (#403). Original airdate 10/21/2015.
Spoilers:
Stills: Arrow - Episode 4.03 - Restoration - Promotional Photos | Spoilers
promo:

Extended promo:

NZ promo:

4x04: Beyond Redemption
Airdate:October 28, 2015
Description:LAUREL DEALS WITH THE AFTERMATH OF NANDA PARBAT — Laurel (Katie Cassidy) must deal with the repercussions of taking Sara (guest star Caity Lotz) to Nanda Parbat. Meanwhile, Oliver (Stephen Amell) asks Captain Lance (Paul Blackthorne) for a favor and while he’s not surprised at the response, he is surprised at what he finds out next. Lexi Alexander directed the episode written by Beth Schwartz & Ben Sokolowski (#404). Original airdate 10/28/2015.
Spoilers: New lair debuts

4x05: Haunted
Airdate:November 4, 2015
Description:
Haunted” — (8:00-9:00 p.m. ET) (TV-14, LV) (HDTV)

MATT RYAN REPRISES HIS ROLE AS JOHN CONSTANTINE ON ARROW — When things take a turn for the worse with Sara (guest star Caity Lotz), Oliver (Stephen Amell) calls in a favor from an old friend who deals in the mystical, John Constantine (guest star Matt Ryan). John Badham directed the episode written by Brian Ford Sullivan & Oscar Balderrama (#404). Original airdate 11/4/2015
Spoilers:Matt Ryan guests as Constantine

4x06: Lost Souls
Airdate:November 11, 2015
Description:
Spoilers:Charlotte Ross guests as Donna Smoak

4x07: Brotherhood
Airdate:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x08: Legends of Yesterday
Airdate:
Description:
Spoilers:

4x09: Dark Water
Airdate:
Description:
Spoilers:Filming October 15-October 27, 2015 Charlotte Ross guest stars as Donna Smoak

4x10:
Airdate:
Description:
Spoilers: Charlotte Ross guest stars as Donna Smoak
[/CENTER]

https://instagram.com/p/5LLyjLCKWC/

Arrow: Willa Holland, David Ramsey Season 4 Interview - Comic-Con 2015 - IGN Video
Season 4 EW Interview- 9/10/15
TVLine- 9/10/15
Yahoo Fall TV Preview

Season 4 Trailer #1

Season 4 Trailer #2

Season 4 Trailer #3

Season 4 Sneak Peek

NYCC Trailer

Season 4 guest stars:
Neal McDonough (as Damien Darhk)
Alexander Calvert (as Anarky)
Echo Kellum (as Mr. Terrific)
Jimmy Akingbola (as Baron Reiter)
Jeri Ryan (as Jessica Danforth)
Parker Young (as Alex Davis)
Elysia Rotaru (as a love interest for Oliver in the flashbacks)
Rutina Wesley(as Liza Warner-Lady Cop)
Matt Ryan(as Constantine)
JR Bourne(as Villain, Double Down)
Charlotte Ross(as Donna Smoak)

Magnus and Alec

Last edited by Chasity05; 10-15-2015 at 06:57 PM
Old 10-10-2015, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

tftnt .
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 10-10-2015, 10:04 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by PunksWorldWide (View Post)
I'm trying bot to dwell on who's in that grave? I just hope that they don't make us wait until the season finale?! I hope it's revealed by midseason?
Someone mentioned that 6 months puts it at April, so in the episodes before the season finale if Arrow moves at a real time pace. I wish we knew sooner though, because as much as I want to.. I'm finding that I can't forget about it.

I do think it would be stupid for it to be Felicity, but then.. people do stupid things. And Felicity doesn't fit in with the comic canon world that they may still be trying to line up. But unless there's new theories or spoilers on it, I'll try to not talk about it.

Tftnt btw.
Old 10-10-2015, 10:52 PM
Elite Fan

Tftnt!

e show usually follows real time but they've never done a flash forward or dangled a death over a season so they could choose to do something different with the timetable this season. They could choose to do a time jump at some point and get us to the death reveal sooner. So it's possible the death reveal comes in the midseason finale, not sure how probable it is buts possible. MG did say it was six months in the show, he didn't say anything about the real time. Also he said there would be some time left in the season after the reveal so at the very least we know they aren't going to slow down time and drag it out to the finale. And I have to say March/April-ish actually a weird time to do a reveal this big because real time six months will fall on some random episode smack in the middle of the time between February and May sweeps. This is the kind of thing that you'd put in an important episode like a sweeps episode not a random middle of the season episode so it really does seem like they could get to the reveal before 6 months of real time. And I hope they do because as much as I'm trying to put it at the back of my brain and not think about it too much, I can't handle 6 actual months of not knowing who is dying.

I am not worried about it being Felicity in that grave. I can't see these show runners being that stupid. They love EBR and Felicity and know how popular EBR/Felicity are (and something to think about they are ressurecting Sara because of fan backlash to her death, why would they then turn around and kill off a character even more popular than Sara? If they thought the backlash to Sara was bad, they don't want to know what would happen if they killed Felicity off), they know how much buzz and attention Olicity brings to the show. It's not her. She's actually probably one of the safer characters because the misdirection of cutting from an Olicity scene to the flash forward makes her too obvious of a choice even though to me it's also obvious Felicity is the last person they would want to kill off the show and also they writers have spent a lot of time and effort showing how Felicity is vitally important and crucially tied to Oliver's hero journey, killing her now makes no sense and it puts Oliver on an opposite path of the path they are putting him on this season. They want him to become a lighter, happier, well rounded balanced superhero but they are going to kill the person he loves most and with it all the progress he makes? No. Her dying does not fit the story they are telling with Oliver. It would move Oliver backwards not forwards. I'm pretty sure Oliver is not going to actually kill whoever the "he" he said he was going to kill is because Felicity is going to be by his side helping him find another way or if killing "him" is the only option she will be the one to help him not be consumed by darkness because of it, the one to help him hold onto his light and his humanity during and after what happens with "him". I say "him" because I think it's possible it could be someone other than DD, like MM. But my point is Oliver has to survive this death and the aftermath and whatever happens with "him" with his light and humanity and soul and heart and hope intact if he's going to fully become the GA. And he's going to be able to do that because Felicity is not the one dying, she's going to be the one who helps him through this new batch of pain and darkness. And between the marriage hints they dropped and the obvious direction the story is taking now with their relationship, the obvious path the have Olicity on is to one day get married and have a marriage and a life together. There is no actual real reason to believe she's the one getting killed off. Felicity plays a vitally important role in the story and to Oliver thar no one else really can and losing her would create a hole in the show they could never fill. Felicity is not the kind of character you can kill off and not have major repercussions on multiple levels. But we will never have to see those reprecussions because never in a million years would they kill her off. I''d put a lot of money on her not dying. She's going to be fine. It's very clear her story is not leading to her dying tragically at 26 just as she's becoming a CEO, and stepping up even more in TA and approaching marriage with the love of her life, nope dying now is not going to be her story, she's got a bright and long future ahead of her, I'm sure of it.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 10-10-2015 at 11:08 PM
Old 10-11-2015, 01:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new!

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 10-11-2015, 04:22 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Tftnt !

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Tftnt!

e show usually follows real time but they've never done a flash forward or dangled a death over a season so they could choose to do something different with the timetable this season. They could choose to do a time jump at some point and get us to the death reveal sooner. So it's possible the death reveal comes in the midseason finale, not sure how probable it is buts possible. MG did say it was six months in the show, he didn't say anything about the real time. Also he said there would be some time left in the season after the reveal so at the very least we know they aren't going to slow down time and drag it out to the finale. And I have to say March/April-ish actually a weird time to do a reveal this big because real time six months will fall on some random episode smack in the middle of the time between February and May sweeps. This is the kind of thing that you'd put in an important episode like a sweeps episode not a random middle of the season episode so it really does seem like they could get to the reveal before 6 months of real time. And I hope they do because as much as I'm trying to put it at the back of my brain and not think about it too much, I can't handle 6 actual months of not knowing who is dying.

I am not worried about it being Felicity in that grave. I can't see these show runners being that stupid. They love EBR and Felicity and know how popular EBR/Felicity are (and something to think about they are ressurecting Sara because of fan backlash to her death, why would they then turn around and kill off a character even more popular than Sara? If they thought the backlash to Sara was bad, they don't want to know what would happen if they killed Felicity off), they know how much buzz and attention Olicity brings to the show. It's not her. She's actually probably one of the safer characters because the misdirection of cutting from an Olicity scene to the flash forward makes her too obvious of a choice even though to me it's also obvious Felicity is the last person they would want to kill off the show and also they writers have spent a lot of time and effort showing how Felicity is vitally important and crucially tied to Oliver's hero journey, killing her now makes no sense and it puts Oliver on an opposite path of the path they are putting him on this season. They want him to become a lighter, happier, well rounded balanced superhero but they are going to kill the person he loves most and with it all the progress he makes? No. Her dying does not fit the story they are telling with Oliver. It would move Oliver backwards not forwards. I'm pretty sure Oliver is not going to actually kill whoever the "he" he said he was going to kill is because Felicity is going to be by his side helping him find another way or if killing "him" is the only option she will be the one to help him not be consumed by darkness because of it, the one to help him hold onto his light and his humanity during and after what happens with "him". I say "him" because I think it's possible it could be someone other than DD, like MM. But my point is Oliver has to survive this death and the aftermath and whatever happens with "him" with his light and humanity and soul and heart and hope intact if he's going to fully become the GA. And he's going to be able to do that because Felicity is not the one dying, she's going to be the one who helps him through this new batch of pain and darkness. And between the marriage hints they dropped and the obvious direction the story is taking now with their relationship, the obvious path the have Olicity on is to one day get married and have a marriage and a life together. There is no actual real reason to believe she's the one getting killed off. Felicity plays a vitally important role in the story and to Oliver thar no one else really can and losing her would create a hole in the show they could never fill. Felicity is not the kind of character you can kill off and not have major repercussions on multiple levels. But we will never have to see those reprecussions because never in a million years would they kill her off. I''d put a lot of money on her not dying. She's going to be fine. It's very clear her story is not leading to her dying tragically at 26 just as she's becoming a CEO, and stepping up even more in TA and approaching marriage with the love of her life, nope dying now is not going to be her story, she's got a bright and long future ahead of her, I'm sure of it.
Roy left in April. Moira died in April. Only with Tommy they waited till the finale (and later said they regretted they didn't have 1/2 episodes to show the characters reacting to his death). Basically all that flash-forward is showing is that in April, Oliver will be affected by someone death...That's pretty much what happens every season. There's indeed no reason to be worried about it being Felicity. Every year, the show gets rid of a character they don't really know what to do with anymore and use it to advance Oliver's story, just this time, you know it.Not saying there's no time jump, just that there's nothing weird about planning a big death at this time of the year.
Old 10-11-2015, 04:56 AM
Master Fan

Some people are saying it's not Felicity but what if it's really her the one that dies. I see this happen on other shows just because she is a fan favorite it doesn't mean she won't get killed off.

Maybe they are waiting to see how the ratings will do and maybe the death scene will be in April or May.

Last edited by Arrow fan; 10-11-2015 at 05:07 AM
Old 10-11-2015, 06:56 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

TFTNT Chasity.

Until they say/show otherwise, I'm going with 6 months from now in real time since the show follows real time.
Old 10-11-2015, 07:32 AM
Ultimate Fan

TFTNT. I don't think they will follow real time look wat happpen Marc said no to flash forward and now look I'm not going to trust the writings
Old 10-11-2015, 11:02 AM
Master Fan

Tftnt!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-11-2015, 11:03 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That's a kind of kiss I never knew I wanted, too cute!

& how does Sara go from the black outfit to the white one?
Old 10-11-2015, 11:04 AM
Fan Forum Star

THE FREAKIN KISS

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 10-11-2015, 11:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

I'm happy
Old 10-11-2015, 11:10 AM
Master Fan

I can't wait to see that kiss. I wonder what episode that is in?

ETA: That Curtis/Oliver scene looks hilarious.

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-11-2015, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

OMG!! Thanks for posting the new promo!

Why did they do another trailer though??

I don't care THAT KISS!!!! I'M DEAD!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Closed Thread   Post New Thread