Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 10-06-2015, 02:31 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Japril (View Post)
Does anyone know how to translate in English https://t.co/xM6QfQKVxI
can't translate the whole article but mostly she says that Felicity is very happy at the start of the season but it's tempered soon because she feels she gave up on her responsibilities, that maintaining a romantic relation with Oliver won't be easy and brings new problems they will have to overcome together, however at this point (i.e. episode 6) they're fine, their scenes have been enjoyable and their characters fun. That she loves Felicity's wardrobe which is much more easy than a superhero's outfit and finally that Felicity keeps running into troubles that will make her needs her mom.
Old 10-06-2015, 04:31 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
I don't know. It's possible I guess because we have no definitive proof that's she not. But another reason that I don't think that's Diggle to Sara is he said something very similar to that in 3x01 when she was born so why would he be saying the same kind of thing about her again in another premiere. It makes more sense for Oliver to be saying it about Felicity almost as parallel to Diggle in 3x01 because Oliver now finally really understands what it's like to have someone in your life who is your whole universe. That could even play into how Oliver and Diggle fix their friendship. If Oliver has to face almost losing Felicity, he gets insight into how Diggle must have felt over what he did to Lyla and Sara. So I mean I have no way of knowing for sure but I feel pretty confident it's Oliver about Felicity.

Speaking of Diggle and dialogue teases, I'm kind of upset Diggle is going to say something harsh and hurtful to Oliver involving the word dark or darkness (and they've confirmed this line is happening whatever it is). I mean Diggle has every right to be upset at Oliver but he hasn't seen Oliver in 5-6 months and he's going to go for a low blow like that? Knowing what Oliver's been through? Knowing how hard it has been for Oliver to escape the darkness he was trapped in for so long? That just doesn't sound like Diggle to me. I also thought the time away from each other was going to help the situation but it really sounds like Diggle is even angrier than he was, that somehow it's gotten worse. I hate that this one terrible thing Oliver did under just really effed circumstances for everybody thanks to RAG is destroying their friendship.
Where is the dialogue tease for this?

Is that a new intervieww from Emily? As long as they Olicity are ok I'm happy.

Felicity needs her mom because she will get into trouble hmmm.

Last edited by Arrow fan; 10-06-2015 at 05:03 AM
Old 10-06-2015, 07:34 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Not looking forward to the LOT crossover.
Old 10-06-2015, 08:34 AM
Ultimate Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalys (View Post)
can't translate the whole article but mostly she says that Felicity is very happy at the start of the season but it's tempered soon because she feels she gave up on her responsibilities, that maintaining a romantic relation with Oliver won't be easy and brings new problems they will have to overcome together, however at this point (i.e. episode 6) they're fine, their scenes have been enjoyable and their characters fun. That she loves Felicity's wardrobe which is much more easy than a superhero's outfit and finally that Felicity keeps running into troubles that will make her needs her mom.
Thank you
Old 10-06-2015, 08:41 AM
Master Fan

I'm not either Kate. I have been kind of on the fence about whether or not I want to watch LOT? I feel like these crossovers are kind of forcing me to watch it and I don't like that. Also Stephen made a comment on one of his FB videos that this seasons crossover is not going to be like last season where you could watch one and not the other. He pretty much said you have to watch both. Which I don't care if it's The Flash and Arrow. It seems like this crossover is going to be all about setting up LOT? Stephen also made a comment somewhere about how all three shows are like the same show? I don't like that either because again I feel like I'm being forced to watch LOT? I mean I was going to give it a shot but honestly from what I've seen so far I don't think it's for me? I guess I'll have to wait and see how it pans out?
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-06-2015, 09:27 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
@CW_Arrow The Lazarus Pit may have saved Thea, but can Oliver save her soul? #Arrow's new season begins TOMORROW at 8/7c!

https://twitter.com/CW_Arrow/status/651426744377868289

EDIT:

https://www.yahoo.com/tv/david-ramse...140154510.html
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385

Last edited by backstreetboysfan; 10-06-2015 at 09:49 AM
Old 10-06-2015, 09:55 AM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalys (View Post)
and finally that Felicity keeps running into troubles that will make her needs her mom.
Hmmm I wonder what trouble she gets into that she needs Donna for?
Old 10-06-2015, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Stephen now filming with a kid and a woman, they said it looks like the baby mama

https://twitter.com/sarjakd/status/651472678344232960
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Old 10-06-2015, 12:21 PM
Master Fan

Oh god no!!! Please don't tell me that stupid baby mama crap is coming into play already?! If this is true then I just went from thinking this season is going to be amazing to really not liking the direction at all?! Ugh!

Thanks for the spoilers Hazel.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 10-06-2015, 12:31 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

Noooooooooo!
Old 10-06-2015, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

I'm going to wait to see how the whole baby mama stuff plays out before I judge.

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-06-2015, 12:42 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I can't help it. Everything about it just screams terrible idea to me.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:45 PM
Master Fan

It needed to be dealt with sooner or later. Hopefully, it doesn't have too big of an effect on Olicity because it happened before they even knew each other. They better not have him keep it a secret from Felicity.

Magnus and Alec
Old 10-06-2015, 12:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Hart of Dixie

I hope they do something like he realizes his life is too dangerous for a kid so he's not going to be in the kid's life. We don't need a kid hanging around or coming between Olicity or getting taken to put the team in danger.
Old 10-06-2015, 12:54 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Another picture.

https://twitter.com/sarjakd/status/651475694854148096

Closed Thread   Post New Thread