Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 08-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LadyChaos (View Post)
so...who wants to be my beta reader?
*raises hand* I gladly volunteer for the cause!

Also, Donna!

Trying to not go to Donna Troy territory.... trying!!
Old 08-22-2014, 03:02 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iluv2fly (View Post)
Here are some fun pics with JB and SA during last nights filming. Can't wait to see these two go at it!

Stephen Amell and John Barrowman on the Set of “Arrow” | Tom & Lorenzo Fabulous & Opinionated

So 3X04 has wrapped. I wonder if Thea is going to get an episode. Love to see her in the mix. She has been getting ready for this for two years! I am really looking forward to her scenes with JB -- I hope they do the story justice.
Well since Thea will is strongly associated with Merlyn, I'm sure 3x04 will feature her heavily. This season seems to have a lot of character centric episode so I'm sure she'll get her own centric episode. Apparently 3x06 is Roy-centric, and 3x08 is the crossover so I'm guessing maybe 3x07 will be Thea-centric? That's if they half it in the first half of the season.

Last edited by ban1o; 08-22-2014 at 03:15 PM
Old 08-22-2014, 03:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hipkarrma (View Post)
*raises hand* I gladly volunteer for the cause!

Also, Donna!

Trying to not go to Donna Troy territory.... trying!!
I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE! haha

Ideals are peaceful; history is Violent -WarDaddy(FURY)
Old 08-22-2014, 03:16 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
Well since Thea will is strongly associated with Merlyn, I'm sure 3x04 will feature her heavily. This season seems to have a lot of character centric episode so I'm sure she'll get her own centric episode. Apparently 3x06 is Roy-centric, and 3x08 is the crossover so I'm guessing maybe 3x07 will be Thea-centric? That's if they half it in the first half of the season.
3x08 is the flash crossover, so not entirely certain that it will be centered on anyone.

And we heard that Ray/the Atom will have a centric as well.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:25 PM
Elite Fan

I'm actually really hoping the scene that's '2 years in the making' is Thea learning Oliver is the Arrow. I really don't want them waiting too much longer for her to find out, and I wouldn't think it would make sense for her not to know as shes spending so much time with Merlyn.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:27 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
I'm actually really hoping the scene that's '2 years in the making' is Thea learning Oliver is the Arrow. I really don't want them waiting too much longer for her to find out, and I wouldn't think it would make sense for her not to know as shes spending so much time with Merlyn.
Ohhhh!! I like this thought! Had not occurred to me!
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 08-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Dedicated Fan

Quote:
Yeeeeeesssss! I like it!
Old 08-22-2014, 03:28 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
I was thinking that too. But I don't thing the writers would forgo the drama that could ensue with Thea not knowing for a little bit longer. I don't want them to drag it out too long. But considering Detective Lance apparently still doesn't know I wouldn't put it past them.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DorothyRules (View Post)
3x08 is the flash crossover, so not entirely certain that it will be centered on anyone.
Haha yeah I forgot I edited my post before you I saw your reply
Old 08-22-2014, 03:30 PM
Elite Fan

As for the Q about what spoilers can be posted here, usually on female celebrity boards the spoiler threads are character-centric to the character that actress plays, at least that's been my experience. But it's more an un-written rule, there's no real rules about what can be posted in this thread Obviously Felicity/olicity will be heavily discussed but there's nothing wrong with discussing other spoilers too.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:37 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by ban1o (View Post)
I was thinking that too. But I don't thing the writers would forgo the drama that could ensue with Thea not knowing for a little bit longer. I don't want them to drag it out too long. But considering Detective Lance apparently still doesn't know I wouldn't put it past them.
I think though in one of SAs interviews from SDCC he said Oliver is very honest with her in regards to everything once they reconnect. I took that as once they meet back up in SC but even if not then, I def can't see it going too long.
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)
Old 08-22-2014, 03:54 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Thea would make the most sense but we don't have any info that Willa was filming, just SA and Barrowman. I don't think they'd waste the opportunity to have Arrow/"Speedy"? meet up before Oliver/Thea figure out the secret identities.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:55 PM
Loyal Fan

I kinda hope felicity has a somewhat normal backstory. Like I hope her parents aren't major comic superheroes or super villains. One of the reasons I like her is that she an ordinary duper smart girl who somehow accidentally got involved in the whole vigilante thing.
Old 08-22-2014, 03:57 PM
Loyal Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkStar (View Post)
Thea would make the most sense but we don't have any info that Willa was filming, just SA and Barrowman. I don't think they'd waste the opportunity to have Arrow/"Speedy"? meet up before Oliver/Thea figure out the secret identities.
Yeah I think arrow + arsenal and dark archer+speedy will meet before all secret identities are discovered.
Old 08-22-2014, 04:00 PM
Elite Fan

new thread time! Making it now

http://www.fanforum.com/f445/felicit.../#post77629052
Closed Thread   Post New Thread