Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-07-2014, 10:01 AM
Elite Fan

I'M SO EXCITED about Iris/Felicity meeting!!
Old 09-07-2014, 11:02 AM
Fan Forum Star

I'm just excited she is going to cross over

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
Old 09-07-2014, 11:52 AM
Elite Fan

it's going to be a great episode! She'll get to interact with Barry and Iris and it sounds like with Caitlin and Cisco again too!
Old 09-07-2014, 12:02 PM
Ultimate Fan

I was just casually posting in the old thread then oops Anyway, Stephen Amell is too bloody cute with his Olicity loving.
Old 09-07-2014, 12:04 PM
Fan Forum Star

Captain Amell

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 09-07-2014, 12:27 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katiesocks (View Post)
I was just casually posting in the old thread then oops Anyway, Stephen Amell is too bloody cute with his Olicity loving.
haha i knooooow you can tell he's happy with where their story is going!
Old 09-07-2014, 01:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Thanks for the new thread, Caroline. I love the title.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:09 AM
Fan Forum Star

Ugh. we waited so long for a Felicity episode with backstory, i cannot wait

Old 09-08-2014, 12:36 PM
Ultimate Fan

So glad we are finally getting some of her story. I'm so happy.
Old 09-08-2014, 07:04 PM
Elite Fan

me toooooo!!!! I can't believe it's actually happening
Old 09-09-2014, 10:54 AM
Fan Forum Star

Finally its happening! We got Dig, it's about time!

Old 09-09-2014, 10:59 AM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Quote:
Oliver Queen is getting in touch with his feelings in Arrow season three — just don't expect it to trump his nightly crime-fighting in Starling City.

'Arrow': 'Carrie Diaries' Star to Romance Thea in Season 3

'Arrow' Season 3 Trailer: Oliver Lightens Up, Felicity's Hot Date and Brandon Routh

'Arrow': Oliver and Felicity Get Intimate in Season 3 Promo

Picking up months after the finale, the premiere addresses Oliver's "I love you" to Felicity Smoak by putting them in a less professional, more romantic setting: a date. Let's just say it goes "horribly" awry. Arrow and The Flash executive producer Greg Berlanti promises that while Oliver and Felicity's progression as a pair may be exciting for a portion of the fans, it won't dominate the season.

"None of us like to throw stuff out there and then not deal with it in some way. It doesn't mean it occupies the story and that's all we deal with, but you want to be fair to the audience," Berlanti tells The Hollywood Reporter.

Charting that particular relationship has been "something that we've been working toward and building toward since she first showed up on the show," he says. "We deal with it head-on in the premiere, but there aren't a lot of superheroes who are married. It's more that we're dealing with the finale than we are with them."

While superheroes tend not to have spouses, a few have gotten hitched (though not always permanently, as is often the case with comic lore). The Avengers had a married couple with the Vision and the Scarlet Witch, while Peter Parker was married to Mary Jane Watson for decades, as were Clark Kent and Lois Lane. In the Arrow universe, Oliver and Laurel do eventually marry.

With two seasons behind it, Arrow has started to embrace humor, albeit in small spurts — something that would not have happened in its rookie year. "There's more of that [humor] throughout," Berlanti says of Oliver's change in demeanor in the new episodes. "He doesn't have Slade hunting him anymore. Things are in a happy place for everybody."

But not for long.

Prominent DC villain Ra's al Ghul (Riddick's Matt Nable) casts a dark shadow on Starling City starting in episode four.

"There are some great twists and turns in terms of what their dynamic is," hints Berlanti of Ra's and Oliver, only to say that Ra's is "looming" in the background at the start of the season. "We try with the big bads to make every season feel different and for them to be reflective of what we want to put the hero through and characters through."

Berlanti didn't divulge much about Thea's reinvention, coupled with new love interest Chase (The Carrie Diaries' Austin Butler), a DJ whom she first meets through work. "A lot of secrets with Thea," says Berlanti, highlighting the scenes between Thea and her father, Malcolm, as being particularly "great." One of the trailers showed a brief glimpse of Thea training to become a possible killing machine — a sign of a tougher, meaner Queen to come. "You'll see more of that," Berlanti promises. "It's a great twosome to watch onscreen."

Is Thea well on her way to becoming Speedy? Berlanti was mum: "She went away to become someone else. The question is, did she?"
'Arrow' Producer on Oliver-Felicity, Ra's al Ghul - Hollywood Reporter
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-49,NJH D-149 OSW D-175, J-Hope D-176, Jinyoung-D-197 JK-D-414

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-27 LDH D-385
Old 09-09-2014, 11:12 AM
Elite Fan

Nolan funk (dude playing Felicity's ex) is just now leaving Vancouver. Wonder if he filmed some scenes for 3x06?
Old 09-09-2014, 12:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by find something real (View Post)
Nolan funk (dude playing Felicity's ex) is just now leaving Vancouver. Wonder if he filmed some scenes for 3x06?
Maybe, but he's from Vancouver.
Old 09-10-2014, 07:56 AM
Loyal Fan

I Love this! DC Comics IG account.

YEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!
Kreisberg responded, “One of the most important lessons that I’ve learned from working with Greg Berlanti, whose obviously had such amazing success in television, is to always have a really great plan, and then always know when to let the plan go.”In response to the unexpected addition of Felicity Smoak (Emily Bett Rickards)

Last edited by Iluv2fly; 09-11-2014 at 05:36 PM
Closed Thread   Post New Thread