Rules:
• Vote for your least favorite episode during each round
• You only get one vote per round
• When an episode gets 5 votes it will be out
• Repost a new round of the survivor every time an episode is voted out
• Remember to vote for the winner in the last round
• Have fun

3x01: The Calm

In the aftermath of this victory, Season Three opens with Arrow now a hero to the citizens of Starling. Crime is down, people feel safer, and Captain Lance even calls off the Anti-Vigilante Task Force. Basking in his success, Oliver believes he can finally have a private life and asks Felicity out on a date. But the second Oliver takes his eye off the ball, a deadly villain reappears in Starling, forcing Oliver to realize that he can never be Oliver Queen – not as long as the city needs The Arrow.

3x02: Sara

Lance calls the Arrow when another archer appears in town and starts skewering businessmen. Diggle uses A.R.G.U.S. to find the archer’s identity; he is a man named Simon Lacroix, who goes by the codename Komodo. However, the team hits a rough patch with the mission and gets help from a surprising source – Laurel. Meanwhile, Oliver begins to worry that he hasn’t heard from Thea, which forces Roy to tell him the truth about why she left town.
Ray Palmer pursues Felicity. In the flashback, Maseo tells Oliver that Amanda Waller has ordered his first kill.
As Oliver looks down the scope of the rifle, he sees the target is his best friend, Tommy.
Despite her promise to her sister, Laurel debates sharing a secret about Sara with Lance.

3x03: Corto Maltese

PROMO

Oliver decides it's time for Thea to come back to Starling City, so he packs for Corto Maltese, where Felicity has traced Thea's whereabouts. Lyla asks Diggle to go with Oliver because one of her field operatives, Mark Shaw, has gone dark in Corto Maltese and she'd like him to look into it. Feeling responsible for Thea's departure, Roy joins Oliver and Diggle on their journey. Shaw double-crosses Diggle, putting numerous A.R.G.U.S. agents, including Lyla, at risk. Meanwhile, Laurel meets Ted Grant, and Felicity adjusts to her new job.

3x04: The Magician

off round 1

3x05: The Secret Origins of Felicity Smoak

PROMO

When a cyber attack brings Starling City to its knees, Oliver and Felicity are pushed to their limits to contain the destruction. Life gets even more complicated for Felicity when her mother, Donna, stops by for a surprise visit. Meanwhile, Ted Grant questions Laurel's motives, and Thea buys an apartment with Malcolm's "estate" money, which infuriates Oliver

3x06: Guilty

PROMO

After a body is found strung up in the Wildcat gym, Ted Grant becomes the main suspect. Oliver and Laurel argue over Ted's innocence. Meanwhile, in flashbacks, when Maseo needs Oliver to remember where an informant for China White stashed key information, he asks Tatsu to help jog Oliver's memory. Roy shares a secret with Felicity

3x07: Draw Back Your Bow

PROMO

Oliver must stop an Arrow-obsessed serial killer, Carrie Cutter, who is convinced that The Arrow is her one true love and will stop at nothing to get his attention. Unfortunately, her way of getting his attention is to kill people. Meanwhile, Ray asks Felicity to be his date for a work dinner with important clients. Thea auditions new DJs for Verdant and meets Chase, a brash DJ with whom she immediately clashes.

3x08: The Brave and The Bold

PROMO

As Oliver, Arsenal, and Diggle pursue a killer named Digger Harkness, they encounter an ARGUS team; Oliver and the Flash team up to try and stop Harkness.

3x09: The Climb

PROMO

The League of Assassins give Oliver 48 hours to find Sara's killer, or Starling City citizens will die. Oliver then has an epic confrontation with Ra's al Ghul.

3x10: Left Behind

PROMO

The Team's worst fears are realized when Meryln informs them of Oliver's death. Meanwhile Ray Palmer tests part of his ATOM suit out and Laurel Lance decides to pursue justice outside of the law by taking up the mantle of the Black Canary.

3x11: Midnight City

PROMO

Arsenal and Diggle confront Laurel about trying to step into her sister's shoes and warn her to stop before she gets herself killed. However, the villan Brick kidnaps the city's Aldermen and threatens to kill them all unless the police evacuate The Glades, it's all suits on deck. Meanwhile, Ray steps in to help Lance and the police force fight Brick, showing Felicity a new side of her boss. Malcom tells them that Ra's al Ghul is after his family and they must leave town immediately.

3x12: Uprising

PROMO

Still operating without Oliver and desperate to stop Brick, Team Arrow is forced to consider Malcolm's offer to help shut Brick down as Malcolm has a personal score to settle with the felon. Roy and Laurel point out that the team could use some help to save the innocents of The Glades, but Felicity is adamantly against it. They look to Diggle to make the final decision. Meanwhile, the flashbacks chronicle Malcolm's descent from kind-hearted father and husband to cold-blooded killer after the murder of his wife.

3x13: Canaries

PROMO

Oliver struggles to adjust to the changes that have taken place within Team Arrow; Laurel ignores Oliver and pursues Vertigo - who injects her with the drug; Thea receives a surprise visitor.

3x14: The Return

PROMO

Malcolm puts Oliver and Thea in a dangerous situation that lands them on Lian Yu with Oliver's former enemy, Deathstroke. A flashback reveals when Oliver and Maseo returned to Starling City to retrieve the Omega bio weapon, and despite being under strict orders from Amanda Waller not to reveal himself to anyone, Oliver looks in on his family, Laurel and Tommy.

3x15: Nanda Parbat

PROMO

Malcolm is captured by Ra's al Ghul and taken to Nanda Parbat. Because of his love for Thea, Oliver considers saving Merlyn. Ray is obsessed with finishing his Atom suit so he can save the city but Felicity fears he is heading down the same path as Oliver and tries to pull him out of the lab.

3x16: The Offer

PROMO

Still weighed down by his last meeting with Ra's al Ghul, Oliver returns home to find a new villain and his crew have started terrorizing Starling City. Michael Amar AKA Murmur, a man whose mouth has been sewn shut. Meanwhile, Laurel and Nyssa bond over their issues with their fathers and Nyssa makes Laurel an offer. Thea is forced to come to terms with her father after Oliver brings Malcolm to the loft to recover, and Lance shuts out both Laurel and the Arrow

3x17:Suicidal Tendencies

PROMO

It's celebration time as Diggle and Lyla get married. However, Deadshot interrupts their honeymoon and tells them the Suicide Squad has been given a new mission - rescue United States Senator Joseph Cray from a hostage situation in the Republic of Kasnia. Amanda Waller breaks down the mission and introduced them to the newest member of the Suicide Squad, Cupid. Meanwhile, Oliver learns about Ray's new Atom costume and the two have a heated stand-off. Felicity and Ray hit a rough patch.*

3x18: Public Enemy

PROMO

During an attack on the mayor's office, Ray is critically injured. Felicity is pleasantly surprised when her mother, Donna Smoak, shows up at the hospital to offer her support. With the SCPD out in full force looking for the assailant, Oliver and his team work hard to stay one step ahead of the police to find the man responsible. However, things come to a head when Ra's al Ghul kidnaps Captain Lance.

3x19: Broken Arrow

PROMO

Quentin Lance (Paul Blackthorne) continues his mission to take down the Arrow (Stephen Amell) so Felicity (Emily Bett Rickards) orders Oliver to keep a low profile. However, when a meta-human named Jake Simmons (Doug Jones), who kills people with blasts of energy and plasma, starts terrorizing Starling City, Oliver is forced to ask Ray (Brandon Routh) for help. The unlikely duo is forced to team up to save the city.

3x20: The Fallen

PROMO

Ra's al Ghul finally makes Oliver an offer he can't refuse. The team joins Oliver on his journey to Nanda Parbat where a heartbroken Felicity decides to take matters into her own hands.

3x21: Al Sah-him

PROMO

Oliver goes through a transformation; Laurel asks Felicity and Diggle to help Nyssa face the League of Assassins.

3x22: This Is Your Sword

PROMO

Oliver must complete two final tasks before becoming the next Ra's al Ghul; Nyssa is threatened; Malcolm makes an offer to the team; Thea visits Roy.

3x23: My Name is Oliver Queen

PROMO

THE HEART-STOPPING SEASON FINALE — Everyone’s lives are in danger as Ra’s al Ghul (guest star Matt Nable) puts forth his final plan. Oliver/Al Sah-him (Stephen Amell) must decide if he’s strong enough to take on this new role and what it will mean for everyone on Team Arrow, and his soul.

Last edited by oxalys; 10-01-2015 at 05:14 AM
oxalys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2015, 11:55 AM
Obsessed Fan

#4 because it was Felicity lite.

I'll pin this one and close the other when I get on the computer.
Old 06-07-2015, 11:12 PM
Fan Forum Star

#4 too then

THANKS SO MUCH FOR THAT

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
boston | los angeles | ♡ Candice |icon by summer falls
holding my heart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:06 AM
Master Fan

Magnus and Alec
Chasity05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2015, 05:41 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

No prob Candice

Old 06-09-2015, 12:28 PM
Fan Forum Star

#4 - 4

honey, you are so f i ne, you blow my mind | Chris Evans - 8 years celebration & 100k
Old 06-14-2015, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

ok 4 is out Next round !
Old 06-14-2015, 10:39 AM
Master Fan

Magnus and Alec
Old 06-14-2015, 10:48 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

# 3 - 1
# 2 - 1
Old 06-14-2015, 11:01 AM
Fan Forum Star

Old 06-16-2015, 04:49 AM
Fan Forum Star

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
kostilicious is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2015, 05:56 AM
Master Fan

# 2 - 2
# 3 - 2

Magnus and Alec
Old 06-16-2015, 06:11 AM
Fan Forum Star

ugh tally

Old 06-18-2015, 11:26 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Just one more vote !
Old 06-19-2015, 05:23 AM
Master Fan

I change my vote to #2

Magnus and Alec
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top