Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 06-26-2016, 12:01 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

It's not lost yet, it was the same last year, we were far behind and it took us almost till the last days to take the lead back

btw if some feel like voting in our Diggle/Felicity survivor Felicity Smoak/ John Diggle
It's only one vote
Old 06-26-2016, 01:34 PM
Master Fan

Let's win this TV Scoop Awards 2016: Vote for the Best TV Kiss and Best Fight Now | E! News
Old 06-26-2016, 02:56 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah definitely do bit give up, we've still got almost a week! We can do this! We just need one!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-27-2016, 04:36 AM
Master Fan

Where in third place... Please continue to vote.
Old 06-27-2016, 09:33 AM
Ultimate Fan

wats the point no one is voting it seems Olicity fans have given up given that wats happen with F&O
Old 06-27-2016, 03:06 PM
Master Fan

We have to try

TV Scoop Awards 2016: Vote for the Best Shocker & the Moment That Made You Want to Throw Out Your TV | E! News

Last edited by Arrow fan; 06-27-2016 at 05:57 PM
Old 06-27-2016, 08:24 PM
Elite Fan

Nobody has given up. Don't give up. Just keep fighting until the end.
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 06-28-2016, 10:23 AM
Ultimate Fan

The scores r bad
Old 06-28-2016, 10:57 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

best olicity kiss, S5E4 ? Is that a spoiler
Old 06-28-2016, 07:52 PM
Elite Fan

Haha.

Good luck with the voting.. those that are.

I don't have the time for this kind of voting, or motivation. (yeah you need to work on your PR Arrow team and Stephen I'm looking at you too) And those captchas drive me bananas.
Old 06-29-2016, 05:04 AM
Master Fan

If no one votes we are letting the haters win.
Old 06-29-2016, 11:35 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

haters win when you let them ruin it for you At the end of day, some polls help to get us some PR stuff and it's great, but it doesn't change anything to the show, which is the only thing that really matter at the end.

captchas are evil Kyls
Old 06-29-2016, 12:26 PM
Master Fan

How is it that the fandom of Lexa and Clarke are managing to win every poll?
Old 06-29-2016, 08:59 PM
Elite Fan

Because they are cheating. Know how I know that? Because they are happily bragging about it and encouraging each other to do it and the proof is all over Twitter. They found a way around captchas and what not are using scripts and Chrome extensions plus are apparently going so far as to hack phones. At least one person has tried to tell E online but they won't return emails. I know I've emailed them in the past and nothing. So people have tried tweeting eonline but who knows if it will work. How is it some fandom always figures out a way to cheat? Is it not possible to create a poll that is uncheatable? That's why people are giving up because you can't fight cheating like they are doing. Why do people insist on ruining polls with cheating? It proves nothing when you win by cheating and it ruins it for everyone.

Last edited by IBelieveInMiracles; 06-29-2016 at 10:59 PM
Old 06-30-2016, 12:16 AM
Elite Fan

It's unfortunate that they are cheating like that. This is one of the reasons why people should be weary about how much time they spend voting. Because your hard work doesn't count for as much when there are bot things.

And just again: main reason I'm not voting is not because of haters and I don't consider it letting them win. It's time to vote, being a bit over polls, and being unmotivated by the show and cast.

Quote:
Originally Posted by oxalys (View Post)
captchas are evil Kyls
They really are. I like simple ones where you just write a word that is clear. These ones where you have to pick "all the pictures of lakes" and even then it's not good enough.. I cannot with them. Seriously, they turn me off polls so much.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread