Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Closed Thread   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 09-08-2015, 08:01 AM
Loyal Fan

Sadly, I don't see us winning this. We've been stuck at the same number since 8:30 (2.5 hours).
Old 09-08-2015, 09:32 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

Probably not, but we'll try till the very end There weren't too many chances to begin with anyway

Old 09-08-2015, 09:39 AM
Loyal Fan

Yeah it was a long shot and I'm going to vote until the bitter end but, I just don't see it happening. I will be happy if proven wrong.
Old 09-08-2015, 09:49 AM
Elite Fan

We've moved up a little! So that's good. We can't give up. Definitely keep voting a ton until the bitter end. It's not over until it's over. We still have a chance. We overcame a 19% deficit and brought it up to 3% we should be able to overcome a less than 3% lead. We have to try, we can do this!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-08-2015, 09:50 AM
Master Fan

I I don't think it's looking good for us?! I mean we have barely moved for like the last 2 days?! I hate to admit defeat but I think we are going to lose this one. At least Emily made it to the final round. That is an accomplishment all its own! I'm still voting though. I will keep voting until the end.
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-08-2015, 10:51 AM
Loyal Fan

Up to 48.4

Still a loooooonnnng way to go but at least we're moving in the right direction.

2:30 Eastern update - 48.5

Last edited by DarkStar; 09-08-2015 at 11:28 AM
Old 09-08-2015, 01:35 PM
Elite Fan

Yeah whatever happens don't give up. That's what they want us to do. Fight to then end. We're close, so it's still possible. Do not concede defeat yet! We may still pull this off!
"Love is the best thing we do" ~Ted, HIMYM"Have courage and be kind." "Where there is kindness there is goodness. And where there is goodness there is magic."~ Cinderella "Men always choose the wrong things. They stalk power and wealth and frivolous things they think will make them whole. And it never does. It never does. Choose love. Choose your own path. Those are the roads to travel." ~The Royals Icon by http://alexia-drake.livejournal.com/
Old 09-08-2015, 08:32 PM
Fan Forum Star

Fight on until the end
Old 09-08-2015, 08:47 PM
Elite Fan

Well we didn't win, but it was a valiant effort. And we didn't lose by much. I'm really sad about it but at the same time 2nd place is still awesome. She got past 62 actresses, some from super popular big shows. So we should be proud of ourselves. But next year we bring it even harder and we win her that trophy!
Old 09-08-2015, 11:24 PM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

Emily doing interview on set - apparently

There is so much Felicity over that picture with all the technical devices in front of her
Old 09-08-2015, 11:55 PM
Elite Fan

She does look like Felicity with all that tech, lol. There were tons of pics of her from set today from some Brazilian reporters. And she was adorable in all of them. She's like the cutest cutie to ever cute. Actual ball of sunshine always radiating sweetness!
Old 09-09-2015, 05:08 AM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Emily Bett Rickards

yeah she looks ready to open a Tech Village she looks adorable on this pic, thanks for posting

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
Well we didn't win, but it was a valiant effort. And we didn't lose by much. I'm really sad about it but at the same time 2nd place is still awesome. She got past 62 actresses, some from super popular big shows. So we should be proud of ourselves. But next year we bring it even harder and we win her that trophy!
Congrats to us for ending 2nd We never won against Cait so it's not a big surprise but we stayed close till the end and it's already amazing

Old 09-09-2015, 08:01 AM
Master Fan

Emily is like the perfect mixture of gorgeous, adorable, cute and sexy! She is just awesome! I have a total girl crush on her!

I'm so glad tptb at Arrow discovered this beautiful ray of sunshine! I can't imagine the show without her and I don't want to!
"Because Felicity has allowed him to get in touch with pieces of his personality and his character that he thought were long gone. And even better, new pieces he never knew were there. So she makes him a better person, and thus he loves her."-Stephen Amell on why Oliver loves Felicity
Olicity
-Maria (icon by me)
Old 09-09-2015, 09:19 AM
dbn
Fan Forum Legend

To be honest I don't think I would watch Arrow if she wasn't Felicity

Quote:
Originally Posted by IBelieveInMiracles (View Post)
She's like the cutest cutie to ever cute.
That should be a title at some point
Old 09-09-2015, 10:50 AM
Elite Fan

You want to use it as a title go right ahead. I think it's true.

And she really saved this show. They might not have known they were missing something without her, but she's proved that she was something the show desperately needed. She's like an actual ray of sunshine on the show and real life. I too cannot imagine Arrow without her and I don't want to, so glad she and this show found each other.
Closed Thread   Post New Thread