Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-13-2018, 02:04 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

5x10 & 5x11 - "NutruBoom" & "DFW" Episode Discussion (April 15th)

NutriBoom (5x16) & DFW (5x17)
Episode Discussion

April 15th, 8:30p on FOX

JAKE AND CHARLES GET TIED UP IN A PYRAMID SCHEME & JAKE MEETS HIS HALF-SISTER ON AN ALL-NEW SPECIAL ONE-HOUR EPISODE OF "BROOKLYN NINE-NINE" SUNDAY, APRIL 15, ON FOX

Jay Chandrasekhar ("Super Troopers"), Christine Garver ("Mad Men") and Nasim Pedrad (NEW GIRL) Guest-Star

Jake and Charles realize that they've been suckered into the cult-like NutriBoom pyramid scheme, and must find a way to sever their contracts. Then, Jake invites his newly discovered half-sister (guest star Nasim Pedrad) to stay with him in New York, but when he and Amy realize she's a bit of a nightmare, they must find a way to get her back home to Dallas in the all-new "NutriBoom/DFW" special one-hour episode of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE airing Sunday, April 15 (8:30-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BRK-515/18) (TV-14 D, L, V)

Cast: Andy Samberg as Det. Jake Peralta; Andre Braugher as Capt. Ray Holt; Terry Crews as Sgt. Terry Jeffords; Melissa Fumero as Det. Amy Santiago; Joe Lo Truglio as Det. Charles Boyle; Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti; Stephanie Beatriz as Det. Rosa Diaz; Dirk Blocker as Det. Hitchcock; Joel McKinnon Miller as Det. Scully

Guest Cast: Winston Story as Bill; Christine Garver as Angela; Drew Tarver as Gary Jennings; Joshua Elijah Reese as Peter; Jay Chandrasekhar as Jay Chandrasekhar; Joe Hartzler as Todd; Kate Butler as Debbie Stovelman; Nasim Pedrad as Katie Peralta
Old 04-15-2018, 11:00 AM
Elite Fan

Jake’s half sister!! Gasp

TFTNT. Can’t wait
Old 04-16-2018, 05:07 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Just watched the two episodes, really great and fun! Good to see Amy as a sergeant and the whole nutriboom thing which looks like it will pop up again - probably at the end of the season.

Looooooved the BSB ep opening. Definitely one of my faves! Fun to see Jake's half sister too, and now I want to meet Amy's brothers...come on. We have one name now.
Old 04-18-2018, 08:45 PM
Elite Fan

The BSB cold opening was awesome definitely one of it favorites of all time
now

Boom boom will definitely be a plotline thatll come back. Amy meeting another Amy was great to see. Now she can relate to how the others feel around her but right on to her for being Sarg! finally

I’m glad we finally got to meet one of Jake’s siblings. I really want to see Amy’s siblings as well
Old 04-01-2023, 03:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

The best cold open ever!

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-01-2023, 04:59 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

yes!
Old 04-02-2023, 12:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It was perfection!

Leigh Tumblr
BlondieLeigh is offline   Reply With Quote
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top