Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 04-30-2017, 08:44 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

4x16 - "Moo Moo" Episode Discussion (May 2nd)

Moo Moo (4x16)
Episode Discussion

May 2nd, 8:30p on FOX

“Moo Moo”

TERRY MAKES A TOUGH CHOICE ON AN ALL-NEW "BROOKLYN NINE-NINE" TUESDAY, MAY 2, ON FOX

Desmond Harrington ("Dexter") Guest-Stars

Sergeant Jeffords is stopped by a fellow police officer (guest star Desmond Harrington) while off-duty in his own neighborhood. When the incident escalates, Terry wants to file an official complaint against him, but Captain Holt has other ideas. Meanwhile, Jake and Amy get a glimpse into the difficulties of parenthood and answer some tough questions when they babysit Terry's kids in the all-new "Moo Moo" episode of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE airing Tuesday, May 2 (8:00-8:31 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BRK-418) (TV-14 D, L)

Cast: Andy Samberg as Det. Jake Peralta; Andre Braugher as Capt. Ray Holt; Terry Crews as Sgt. Terry Jeffords; Melissa Fumero as Det. Amy Santiago; Joe Lo Truglio as Det. Charles Boyle; Stephanie Beatriz as Det. Rosa Diaz; Dirk Blocker as Det. Hitchcock; Joel McKinnon Miller as Det. Scully

Guest Cast: Desmond Harrington as Officer Maldack; Merrin Dungey as Sharon Jeffords; Kelsey Yates as Cagney Jeffords; Skyler Yates as Lacey Jeffords; Danny Araujo as Officer Jellison; Casey Feigh as Eugene; Mary Holland as Tricia; Karen Lew as Margo; Theodore John Barnes as Little Terry; Christopher Griffin as Bully
Old 04-30-2017, 02:24 PM
Elite Fan

TFTNT! Omg it's happening... Jake and Amy babysitting!!
Old 05-01-2017, 12:35 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Right? I can't wait!

And I can't wait to see the racial profiling storyline.
Old 05-02-2017, 05:36 AM
Elite Fan

I'm actually going to watch this episode live tonight
Old 05-02-2017, 05:42 PM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

^Yay!

What an episode! They handled such a big, important topic in a great and funny way. I'm glad they had Holt change his perspective at the end because I actually wasn't sure if he would. Terry's speech at Holt's house was so fab - Terry Crews did some excellent acting there.

And the Jake/Amy subplot was awesome. I spit out my drink after the great moment of seriousness and then... "What's an orgasm?"
Old 05-03-2017, 07:41 PM
Elite Fan

Simply LOVED this episode.

The writers have been doing an incredible job since the hiatus.

To address this topic is not an easy thing to do but they have addressed it the right way. And I agree, Terry Crews did an amazing job during his speech with Holt.

Charles being the ultimate Jake/Amy fanboy is the best thing ever And the twins addressing the issue was great... it adds perspective to the whole situation.
Old 05-08-2017, 03:06 AM
Fan Forum Star

Hey guys! I haven't been here in ages since it's been a bit mad on my end but I really had to drop by to simply comment on this episode at the very least. It was perfect. TPTB handled such a sensitive topic in a relevant/respectful yet realistic manner. Brilliant job by Terry Crews this week (he's always amazing but he stepped it up even more this episode) for beautifully portraying the emotions stemming from the police incident. This show just continuously shows why it's one of the best, if not the best, comedies airing right now.

Holt's initial reaction was also very understandable but I'm glad that he finally understood how important this was to Terry and stood by him. I also loved how it was addressed in Jake/Amy's conversation with the girls since it's crucial to address the apprehension that children will inevitably have when it comes to this issue.

Jake/Amy babysitting Terry's twins were hilarious and I understood their panic completely. Them thinking that parenting was easy until all the hard questions came from the girls ... "What's an orgasm?" "Aww come on!" and trying to bribe the girls with cake too. And of course Charles being the most extra of extras and being super creepy about wanting Jake/Amy to have kids.

There's nothing more human than l o v e.
the CEO & demon
do do hee ♥ jeong gu won
Sarah | tumblr | little splashes of colour + credit
destroyer of worlds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 09:24 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Rockyyyyy!!
Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-14-2017, 09:35 AM
Fan Forum Hero

I loved the Who Wore it Best: the Nine-Nine Version. Of course Sarge was going to win in a landslide.

Quote:
Peralta: You should change, Boyle. Not here!

Aw, Peraltiago picking up Cagney and Lacey -- be still my heart. Why did Boyle have to make it weird?
Old 08-14-2017, 09:51 AM
Fan Forum Hero

There was like no contest here...

Because he's Boyle, that's why
Old 08-14-2017, 10:00 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Moo Moo's missing? Uh-oh! Code Red!

Quote:
Sarge: Cagney can't sleep without Moo Moo, and if Cagney doesn't sleep, Lacey doesn't sleep. And if Cagney and Lacey don't sleep...
Peralta: Terry doesn't sleep.
Sarge: No. Jake doesn't live.
Peralta: Oh, my God.

I loved that Peralta and Sarge exchanged 'I love you's. That was so cute!
Old 08-14-2017, 10:04 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Jake doesn't live?? We can't have that!!
Old 08-14-2017, 10:08 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Sarge wouldn't really do that to Peralta...would he? The worst that I can imagine is Sarge seriously injuring Peralta.

Sarge got stopped by a cop because he was black? Wow, I didn't expect that. Poor Sarge.

Quote:
Peralta: I can't believe this. I mean, nothing like that has ever happened to me, and I've done some pretty suspicious things in the street.
Officer Jellison: Hey, hey, hey there. What are you doing?
Peralta: I'm just playing a prank on my buddy.
Officer Jellison: Sounds fun. Carry on.
Boyle: It was a very good prank. I totally thought I was gonna die.
Old 08-14-2017, 10:10 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Broke my damn heart/made me livid with rage...
Old 08-14-2017, 10:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Me too. And it just made me more and more smad the further into the episode I got.

Quote:
Diaz: So what are you gonna do? Slash his tires? You shouldn't do that, but just out of curiosity, what kinda car does he drive and where does he park it?
Ah, you can always count on Diaz to bring the hurt.

I loved that Peraltiago babysat Cagney and Lacey, especially their parental crisis. None of their friends' advice was good, but at least they got their solution: cake and 101 Dalmatians.

That conversation that Sarge had with Officer Maldack really made me mad. The guy's attitude just rubbed me the wrong way. I was behind Sarge when he wanted to submit the complaint against him. I didn't think that Holt would be against it though.
Reply   Post New Thread