Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Reply   Post New Thread

Forum Affiliates Thread Tools
Old 04-11-2016, 04:04 PM
Elite Fan

3x22 - "Bureau" Episode Discussion (April 12th)

Bureau (3x22)
Episode Discussion

April 12th, 9:00/8:00c on FOX

THE SQUAD STAGES THE ULTIMATE HEIST ON AN ALL-NEW “BROOKLYN NINE-NINE” TUESDAY, APRIL 12, ON FOX

Dennis Haysbert (“24”) and Aida Turturro (“The Sopranos”) Guest-Star

With Pimento’s (guest star Jason Mantzoukas) life still in peril, Captain Holt calls on an old friend in the FBI (guest star Dennis Haysbert) to help with a seemingly impossible heist. Meanwhile Amy makes a breakthrough while undercover, and Terry and Gina discover an information leak in the Nine-Nine in the all-new “Bureau” episode of BROOKLYN NINE-NINE airing Tuesday, April 12 (9:00-9:30 PM ET/PT) on FOX. (BRK-322) (TV-PG; D, L, S, V) CC-AD-HDTV 720p-Dolby Digital 5.1

Cast: Andy Samberg as Det. Jake Peralta; Andre Braugher as Capt. Ray Holt; Terry Crews as Sgt. Terry Jeffords; Melissa Fumero as Det. Amy Santiago; Joe Lo Truglio as Det. Charles Boyle; Stephanie Beatriz as Det. Rosa Diaz; Chelsea Peretti as Gina Linetti, Dirk Blocker as Det. Hitchcock, Joel McKinnon Miller as Det. Scully

Guest Cast: Dennis Haysbert as Special Agent Bob Anderson; Mary Lynn Rajskub as Genevieve Mirren-Carter; Aida Turturro as Maura Figgis; Jason Mantzoukas as Adrian Pimento

Old 04-12-2016, 08:04 AM
Elite Fan

Thanks for opening!
Old 04-13-2016, 12:50 AM
Fan Forum Hero

That ending, nooooooo.

This episode was hilarious, though. Dennis Haybert and Andre play off each other perfectly and everyone got some great material to work with. The preparation montage was amazing.
splintered is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 02:18 AM
Addicted Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by splintered (View Post)
Dennis Haybert .
Its been a while since Ive seen him

Speaking of someone else I havent seen for a very long time, the actress who plays the orange is the new black cellmate is aida turturro, better known as Janice Soprano, Tony Soprano's sister

Last edited by CONDEMNED666; 04-13-2016 at 02:35 AM
CONDEMNED666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2016, 08:47 AM
Master Fan

Moderator of ...
Brooklyn Nine-Nine

Great episode! This arc is surprisingly super dramatic

Loved everything about the heist E V E R Y T H I N G.

Nervous about how the season will end though, I'm sure there will be something big happening!
Old 04-13-2016, 07:05 PM
Elite Fan

Wow! Great episode! The Oceans 11 feel to the heist was amazing Bob and Holt are deadpan kings together.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:19 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Rocky Rocky Rocky!

(I know we're doing it one at a time now, but just gonna throw it out there, if you think you might be able to swing two we could finish season 3 )
Awesome Nerds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-19-2017, 01:28 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ I'll let you know.

Holt named their secret operation 'Operation 225641441636324'. How dare he try and sneak math into their undercover prison operation.

I loved 'meeting' Bob.

Quote:
Peralta: Look, the guy we're looking for was wearing a ski mask. He's about 5'10, Caucasian, he's got a big scar on his right hand. We've been calling him 'Scar-Joe' like the actress Scarlett Johansson.
Holt: What? An actress? I didn't know that was where it was from. Bob, I'm so sorry.
Bob: No. I looked past it.
Peralta: Okay.
Bob: There's an agent that matches that description. His name is Ryan Whealon. You think you could ID him if you saw him?
Peralta: Oh, yeah. I'd recognize that scar from 20 miles away.
Bob: You must have fantastic vision.
Holt: Or it's a gigantic scar.
Peralta: I was clearly exaggerating. Why do you have to ruin everything?
There are two of them! Sidenote: I did love watching Andre Braugher and Dennis Haysbert in scenes together. They both have such smooth voices. I could listen to them reading off names from the phone book and I would be over the moon.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:31 PM
Fan Forum Hero

He WOULD name it that

Those two together are golden
Old 04-19-2017, 01:36 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Right? I loved the explanation for the name.

I didn't even know I wanted it until I got it.

Quote:
Peralta: Wow, look at that. What a great magazine.
Justin: Sir, if you're interested, the new issue of Clown Boobies just came in. I can unpack the box for you.
Peralta: What? Oh. Actually, no, I need last month's. There's a particular...clown boobie that I'm looking for.

We have found our scar! I loved the stakeout, especially Holt's "mark the beverage as 'unknown'" and Bob's "just write 'unknown stone fruit'". Now they're going to break into the FBI and steal the file they need for their case. Heist time! I loved the planning stage of their plan.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:42 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Holt really got into SATC
Old 04-19-2017, 01:48 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ Right? That was some excellent brushing up on the show in such a short amount of time.

I loved the preparation stage of their plan: Diaz doing yoga stretches, Peralta learning to do a pull-up and Gina helping Holt catch up on Sex and the City. Go, team! And then they broke into the FBI! I loved it, especially how Peralta did his pull-up without screaming.

How interesting that Maura had her eye on Boyle. She liked that he was sensitive, and curse his perfect butt. Boyle's art of seduction was pretty good. If only
Genevieve hadn't called him when he was trying to use it on Maura. Yay for Boyle getting to be a dad though.
Old 04-19-2017, 01:52 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Darn that bubble butt
Old 04-19-2017, 02:03 PM
Fan Forum Hero

^ That's a sweet heinie right there.

Quote:
Peralta: NYPD!
Diaz: Somebody's been here.
Holt: Look, a body. We got a body.
Bob: Damn it. He's dead. Figgis got to him.
Peralta: Wait a minute. He's got a pulse. No, wait, that's my pulse. No, it's his pulse. No, it's both our pulses. He's alive! I'm alive! We're all alive! Oh, this case just got busted wide open.

There was a leak at the Nine-Nine! Oh, dang! I had a feeling that it was going to turn out to be Sarge. I loved how Gina handled the whole situation.

Quote:
Sarge: Gina, I am so sorry I blamed you.
Gina: And I knew you would say something like that, so I went ahead and bought myself a cake on your behalf. Check it out.
Sarge: Oh, dang.
Gina: And this has been here for the last half hour, Detective. Didn't even notice it. God, I'm so sick of doing everyone's job for them. It's like help me out a little bit, just once in a blue moon.
Old 04-19-2017, 02:05 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Gina Linetti is a better detective than some of these fools sometimes
Reply   Post New Thread