by *Dark_Angel*4eva

by splintered

✭ 10K Icons ✭

by DanicaShipper

by miki_cza

by morelikeapigwithhair

✭ Testimonials ✭

Quote:
Congratulations on our first milestone, perps! It’s amazing how quick we've gotten to 10,000 posts! I’m so happy!
I loved Brooklyn Nine-Nine right from the start. Perfect cast, amazing chemistry and incredible writers - what could be better in a comedy show? I can't understand who wouldn't find this show fantastic! Hilarious and perfectly timed retorts are already classic.
It's such a pleasure to be a member of B99 fandom. I have met so many great people here. Everyone has been incredibly fun to talk to. You are so owesome! Remember when we got the board? We went Full Boyle! I hope our excitement never stops!
Here’s hoping we have many more people to join the fun and may there be many more celebrations to come!

#LoveYouAll

miki_cza (Monika)
-------------------------------------------------
Quote:
So glad we hit 10k! So many things I love about Brooklyn Nine-Nine! Although I started watching this show for Andy, I quickly fell in love with every single other character. I can't wait to enjoy many seasons of their quirks! This board is a crazy, positive and random place to discuss B99. Although I can rarely keep up, I love the posters & I am so proud of everyone on our first milestone!
-B (YoursToHold)
Quote:
I can’t believe we just made it to 10K in less than a month! I’m more than proud of this little board and what we have achieved so far. The past month has been so much fun, and I’ve loved getting to know all of you, and share the love for this wonderful show. Congratulations everyone, and here’s to many more posts and years (hopefully!) of craziness and love for Brooklyn Nine-Nine! Now, let’s celebrate!
~ Joyce (splintered)
Quote:

At first, I thought that the show probably will be suck because I assume that it would be stupid show, but instead, in few episodes, I just love it because it made me laugh for their jokes, their stupidity and more. But mostly, I love the whole casts because of their role that fit for them plus I love how everyone are different, but work together so well and I can say same thing with the guest stars too. I really can’t wait to see more of this show since this show is very enjoyable, but hilarious. Hopefully that we get more seasons and all...
- fly me to the moon
Quote:
Congrats on reaching 10,000 posts, 99'ers... in just one month! I have had such amazing times laughing with you guys, coming up with different random ideas for the show, and fan-girling over the cast. As the fanbase grows and the show gets more recognition, I hope to see more new faces joining us. I love this board because we're not afraid to be silly...and we don't judge if you are. Here's to many more posts, seasons and good times to come. Love y'all!

- Jade (*Dark_Angel*4eva)
Quote:
I'm really on the glad that we've reached 10.000 posts! This board is always so fun to be around and I love that you guys are all so genuinely nice, caring, fun people who can joke around and enjoy a good laugh and a pleasent discussion. Also, the love for the show is inspiring and I adore that, even though we tend to get off topic a lot, we always manage to make our ways back and have good insightful discussions about this amazing show that has brought us together. Thanks for this amazing time guys, hoping to celebrate many more milestones with you amazing people!!! To the 99!!!
- DanicaShipper
------------------------------------------------
Quote:
Wow, 10k already? It hasn't even been a month yet (or maybe it has been once this has been posted)
Season 2 hasn't even started yet and we've already reached an insane amount of posts! Congratulations everybody!
The conversations here are a fun mix of weird, hilarious, crazy and awesome. The people are just as weird, hilarious, crazy and awesome of course! And it's really great that all of us get along here! I love this board and everyone who's a part of it
Here's to having plenty more to talk about in the coming months, looots more survivors and more amazing people to have the strangest/ most interesting (depends on how you see it ) discussions in our board.
I'm proud of us guys! Let's get to 10,000 more posts!

- morelikeapigwithhair (Wynona)
Quote:
"I can't believe we're already celebrating 10K! It seems like just yesterday the show was premiering on FOX! The campaign was started a few months later and it took a few more months after that to get the board, but it happened and here we are, celebrating Jake, Amy, and the rest of the Brooklyn Nine-Nine gang for being awesome, funny, wonderful people! The board is also an awesome, funny, and wonderful place to come to chat about this awesome, funny, and wonderful show! Jake has also made me crave pineapples more than ever since watching this show, so that is how I will be celebrating! Congrats on 10K and here's to 10,000 more celebrations!"
~Jessica (Girl on Fire)

✭ FanVid ✭

by *Dark_Angel*4eva
Old 08-29-2014, 05:28 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

WOOHOO!!!!!!

The OP looks so awesome, Jade!

I love all the testimonials!

If we keep this up, maybe we'll hit 20K by the time Season 2 premieres!

Aaron Tveit is Sweeney Todd: The Demon Barber of Fleet Street
Always & Forever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:30 PM
Ultimate Fan

YAAAAAAAAAY CONGRATS T US YOU GUYS!

I love all the icons, and the banners, the testimonials (gonna watch that video you made Jade! ) The OP is amazebaaaalls, thanks for making it Jade

This dancing gifset is for pio!

x

HAPPY DANCE for 10k!!!!

icon by http2D
morelikeapigwithhair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-29-2014, 05:34 PM
Elite Fan

Thanks, Jessica!

I'm so proud of this board for making it here! I remember back in June when we ALMOST got the board and now we have it and we're STILL full Boyle. Love it!
Old 08-29-2014, 05:37 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I want to share this on the Mods board, but I feel like one of the mods here should do that.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:39 PM
Ultimate Fan

Aw yeah, I remember when we almost got it and were so heartbroken that we ended up 3rd. And then July when we thought we got it, and then we backtracked cause we were third again. So all of us were so surprised we got the board in the end! We deserve this!!

Jess I love your sig!

icon by http2D
Old 08-29-2014, 05:45 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Thanks, Wynona!

Just posting a few "excited" gifs here!

Old 08-29-2014, 05:46 PM
Elite Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Girl on Fire (View Post)
I want to share this on the Mods board, but I feel like one of the mods here should do that.
I think so too I'm on full Boyle mode!!

Love the dancing gifs and everyone's new icons/sigs!!
Old 08-29-2014, 05:47 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

Old 08-29-2014, 05:48 PM
Ultimate Fan

Loving and laughing so much at your video Jade! It's owsome

And those exciting gifs are appropriate! The one with the baby is adooorbs!

icon by http2D
Old 08-29-2014, 05:50 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

With as many years as I have been on , I have accumulated quite the collection of "excited" gifs from all the celebrations!

Old 08-29-2014, 05:53 PM
Elite Fan

Glad you like the video!! I meant to make an actual ensemble tribute vid but their scenes are all so awesome that I made a highlight vid instead.
Old 08-29-2014, 05:54 PM
Ultimate Fan

I should do that Usually i just find stuff online when i need them and don't bother saving

I kept smiling like an idiot when i was watching your vid!

icon by http2D
Old 08-29-2014, 05:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Carrie Underwood

I can't make vids at all.

Old 08-29-2014, 05:58 PM
Elite Fan

I ended up rewatching so many of the epis while doing the vid...and catching little funny gems here and there.

SO many great one-liners!!
Reply   Post New Thread