Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 05-28-2018, 02:40 AM
Master Fan

I didn't want them to have a baby, period. But here we are so.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-28-2018, 07:39 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I didn't want them to have a baby, period. But here we are so.
Me either! But here we are. I would imagine, they will (Mama and baby) will be sidelined next season. They just needed the pregnancy for her reading minds stuff. Which still made no sense to me, but.........

In rewatching some of season one, I miss the West Allen family, dinner scenes, hangouts, papa Joe talks and so many more moments.
Old 05-28-2018, 08:18 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatB (View Post)
Me either! But here we are. I would imagine, they will (Mama and baby) will be sidelined next season. They just needed the pregnancy for her reading minds stuff. Which still made no sense to me, but.........
That was such a plot contrivance! Such an obvious one too

Quote:
In rewatching some of season one, I miss the West Allen family, dinner scenes, hangouts, papa Joe talks and so many more moments.
Me too. We don't see them do much family stuff anymore. It's all Star Labs all the time. Supergirl has the same problem -- Season 1, we got a lot of friends/family interaction. Now it's all DEO all the time.

At least Barry got his job back, so maybe we'll see some CCPD scenes next season. Heck, even Cisco should be at CCPD more often, since he's a consultant for Meta-human crimes.
Old 05-28-2018, 10:19 AM
Master Fan

Quote:

I miss it soooooo much. This scene left me so deflated over the show. Nora was the saving grace.
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 05-28-2018, 11:16 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
That was such a plot contrivance! Such an obvious one too

Me too. We don't see them do much family stuff anymore. It's all Star Labs all the time. Supergirl has the same problem -- Season 1, we got a lot of friends/family interaction. Now it's all DEO all the time.

At least Barry got his job back, so maybe we'll see some CCPD scenes next season. Heck, even Cisco should be at CCPD more often, since he's a consultant for Meta-human crimes.
Oh, I agree. It was one of the reasons I quit watching. Why is Winn working at the DEO? James is a superhero? Or something. No Cat or CatCo and don't get me started on MonEl.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SuitUp (View Post)
I miss it soooooo much. This scene left me so deflated over the show. Nora was the saving grace.
I agree. But I could watch that last scene on a loop.
Old 06-01-2018, 01:00 AM
Fan Forum Star

I wasn't a fan of the baby storyline either, but what can you do. I hope we get some cut family scenes sporadically.
Old 06-01-2018, 04:20 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Supergirl still does so much better than The Flash.
Old 06-02-2018, 03:22 PM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I wasn't a fan of the baby storyline either, but what can you do. I hope we get some cut family scenes sporadically.
I am trying to remain hopeful. Especially with Nora and the new baby, I think we will be getting some good ol family scenes. Plus some papa Joe. He has a little experience with a kid just showing up.
Old 06-02-2018, 07:34 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
I am trying to remain hopeful. Especially with Nora and the new baby, I think we will be getting some good ol family scenes. Plus some papa Joe. He has a little experience with a kid just showing up.
Same here . I'm sure we're gonna get some Papa Barry/Joe and Mama Iris/Joe scenes, there's plenty of potential for great scenes.
Old 06-03-2018, 02:09 AM
Supreme Fan

I'm looking forward to Joe's reaction to Nora. He's a grandpa
Old 06-03-2018, 04:18 AM
Master Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by FireQueen (View Post)
I'm looking forward to Joe's reaction to Nora. He's a grandpa
Me too! I can not wait. Wally is there too, so maybe he will have a reaction as well?
Old 06-03-2018, 01:06 PM
Fan Forum Hero

We better see them.
Old 06-07-2018, 11:15 PM
Fan Forum Star

Joe's reaction is probably gonna be the best of them all .
Old 06-13-2018, 04:38 PM
Fan Forum Hero

‘The Flash’: Danielle Nicolet Upped To Series Regular For Season 5 Of CW Drama
Old 06-13-2018, 05:35 PM
Master Fan

I saw that earlier today. Was just too lazy or tired to post. Thanks for sharing. I don’t see her being more present that she was in season four though. Too many stories and characters to service.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top