Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 10-05-2016, 09:57 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Thanks for the new thread

Great title
Old 10-06-2016, 02:12 AM
Elite Fan

When Joe said "that ain't funny" I was like "please, Iris. Don't be dead". Turns out they just don't talk though.

I guess it could be worse.
Old 10-06-2016, 04:14 AM
Fan Forum Star

thanks for the new one

the premiere loved everything about them

they were on fire,cannot wit for more

{}
Old 10-06-2016, 09:50 AM
Obsessed Fan

I really loved it when Barry brought Iris to his parents. A sort of meet the parents kind of thing. Even if it was brief I thought it was really cute and something I think Barry always wanted to do,.

Icon by Me
Old 10-06-2016, 09:57 AM
Fan Forum Legend

They were definitely on fire.:thud; Can't wait to see how this continues!
Old 10-06-2016, 11:01 AM
Supreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
I really loved it when Barry brought Iris to his parents. A sort of meet the parents kind of thing. Even if it was brief I thought it was really cute and something I think Barry always wanted to do,.
I agree

on va voir

Why do they have to be so cute and adorable?
Old 10-06-2016, 11:51 AM
Fan Forum Legend

I loved that scene.
Old 10-06-2016, 12:24 PM
Passionate Fan

I LOVVEEDDD THIS SCENE.

"Not that I wanna get you drunk"
"Do you want to get an iced tea? With me"

Old 10-06-2016, 02:25 PM
Extreme Fan

^ i loved it...and did you all notice the wedding hints they dropped, again. Some ppl think their might be an engagement in the finale. idk how I feel about that though, might be too soon?

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)
When Joe said "that ain't funny" I was like "please, Iris. Don't be dead". Turns out they just don't talk though.

me too, my heart skipped a beat at that part.

Can we talk about how gorgeous Iris looked, I mean she always looks great but her beauty really stood out to me in this ep.

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.
Old 10-06-2016, 05:05 PM
Fan Forum Star

Moderator of ...
Bridgerton
Heartstopper

That scene was the cutest

Old 10-06-2016, 07:12 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by scififan2009 (View Post)

Yeah I was wondering if she was dead. Then I realize, they could definitely not do that to Iris.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 10-07-2016, 01:00 AM
Master Fan

Hey! I'm Nika. New fan here.

I just binge watched the show right in time for the new season.

I actually watched first few eps when the show premiered 2 years ago but somehow it didn't click for me. I've been looking for some shows to watch recently and decided to give it a try and now it clicked BIG TIME. For #westallen the most, obviously...but for the show in general too. It's so good. Also, Grant Gustin's talent - limitless. This boy will go places in life.

Well anyway, I love Barry and Iris... They truly are one of those iconic couples that stand the test of any time and place. So excited to see their journey in S3 and beyond.
They deserve all the nice things in life.

The engagement part - I'd love that but I think that would be too soon. I expect a lot of #westallen happiness in S3 but I'm sure some s h i t will be hitting the fan at some point so at the end of the season I just want them well and happy...together.

ITA on the Iris being dead part - my heart skipped a bit in that moment. Fortunately she's alive and well just having f u c k ed up rship with her father. It's kind of devastating taking how amazing this father - daughter duo was in last 2 seasons but it's a great platform for some amazing storylines now.

Also, I'm posting some #westallen stuff at tumblr. Feel free to check it out. Link in signature.

Oh one more thing I'm super excited about - the fact that we're actually still ahead of some pivotal moments in their lives... like their firsts - first proper remembered kiss, first date, first night together....
Old 10-07-2016, 04:29 AM
Obsessed Fan

Welcome Nika!

You binged watched? That must have been awesome especially given how they are finally getting together this season!!

When they said she wasn't there? I was like because I saw the pics of her as a child in the living room so I thought. WHAT HAPPENED??! Lol! Cos Joe reacted so strongly.

I'm ready for all the firsts too!

I never wanted them to start dating on the finale and for us to miss the beginning of their relationship. Even though Barry is an idiot. I'm glad we're right at the beginning.

I'll check out your tumblr! All things Westallen warm my heart.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SydneyO (View Post)
^ i loved it...and did you all notice the wedding hints they dropped, again. Some ppl think their might be an engagement in the finale. idk how I feel about that though, might be too soon?

me too, my heart skipped a beat at that part.

Can we talk about how gorgeous Iris looked, I mean she always looks great but her beauty really stood out to me in this ep.
Maybe Barry's going to propose and then Eddie shows up back from the dead and delays it till end of Season 4 or something lol.

It's a little soon though.

Completely agree about Iris! Coming into the CCPD and the way she smiled at Barry as she walked toward him. Be still my heart.
Old 10-07-2016, 06:34 AM
Master Fan

hehe right. I came just at the right time. New season and westallen bliss. Hopefully.
I mean I'm sure the road won't be easy all the time but the idea of them finally being on the same page and building this relationship together in season 3 really warms my hear.

And I kind of like this Joe / Iris riff Barry created. I mean this creates some interesting dynamic between these three, especially with Barry wanting to make things right. I'm excited about Barry sort of finding himself between the rock and a hard place in the situation. It gives a great material to work with. Something different.
Old 10-07-2016, 07:52 AM
Supreme Fan

Welcome Nika

About the engagement...I was thinking about Barry proposing in the S4 Christmas episode. They can make a parallel with Barry gifting Iris a replica of her mom's wedding band, only this time he would give her an engagement ring But for now I'm just looking forward to them dating
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top