Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 06-30-2016, 08:40 AM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn71 (View Post)
Maybe I'm a tad old-fashioned but...if you ain't married, then you're single.
Well, I'd consider being in a serious relationship (regardless of marriage status) not!single, but since neither of them are in a serious relationship, flirting is fine .
Old 06-30-2016, 11:47 AM
Master Fan

Lol I'm glad they gave us a little giggle

I really hope SDCC will give us spoilers. I know they don't want to say much because of Flashpoint but we need the goods!
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 06-30-2016, 07:42 PM
Loyal Fan

any predictions on when they will finally be an official couple?

i don't see them putting it off for another whole season, but obviously it depends on what the situation is once Barry fixes the timeline.

i kinda think they'd want to save it for something like the mid-season finale/Christmas episode. as opposed to just a random one in the middle, like episode four or five.

but then again, what would be the reason to delay it even that long once Barry fixes the timeline? is it possible he fixes things, comes back to the right timeline, runs to Iris and sweeps her up in his arms?

i feel pretty sure that the FP story is going to be 1-2 episodes max, so this could theoretically happen pretty early on. would they let it, or would they contrive some other obstacle to delay things even after Barry gets back?

i really don't know. i'm hoping they let things happen as soon as Barry returns. i don't know why it wouldn't, unless Iris's memory/feelings are wiped out again (which would be WAY too cruel, after all this!)
Old 07-01-2016, 04:31 PM
Master Fan

Same about the lenght of Flashpoint. 2 episodes max.

I think Westallen will be working towards each other up until 3x09 (whether it be dating and we'll see the cuteness or working out the hurt from Barry Flashpointing). Either way they will be officially together by 3x09.

I would prefer for time to have past while Barry has been gone or for everyone to be aware of what he did. Then Barry has to earn trust from everyone and he's fearful Iris is mad but really she just wants to be assured he's found peace. After a sheepish couple of cute episodes it's clear all they want is to be together finally without nothing stopping them.

And the only obstacles they have through the season are big bad, "this is too dangerous" from both of them, mini cute fights over nothing and potentially Joe still be upset with Barry through the season causing strain on their relationshi and also the fact Wally wants to be his sidekick.

That's my hope, wish and prayer
Philanthropist.

You can take away my house, all my tricks and toys, but one thing you can't take away – I am IRON MAN.
Old 07-03-2016, 06:45 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I hope that (or similar enough) happens
No more drawing it out
Old 07-04-2016, 01:49 PM
Fan Forum Star

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
So the rumours say . Maybe that's why he's being a bit flirty with her online now
Probably! Not gonna lie, I'd love if they dated, but if it didn't work it could cause BTS drama which could impact WA on the show, so I'm good with these two as friends .

Quote:
Originally Posted by Popcorn71 (View Post)
Maybe I'm a tad old-fashioned but...if you ain't married, then you're single.
I like the way you think .
Old 07-06-2016, 06:15 PM
Fan Forum Legend

It's sure a long journey for them... hopefully in the end it will be all worth it though.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

I want to see them going on dates, having cute scenes together, etc. The show should focus on Barry still, of course, and his superhero journey. So I'm fine with them taking it slow, but not backtracking now they've confessed their true feelings to each other.
Old 07-06-2016, 08:55 PM
Fan Forum Legend

I agree. I've preferred what the writers did with them compared to a certain comic book Arrow pairing I won't mention. lol
I feel the writing has been awesome for them however, I'm with you in hoping no more backtracking.
Old 07-06-2016, 11:46 PM
Fan Forum Star

I still haven't accepted or figured out what happened there. With Arrow writers deciding to rewrite history (comic history) entirely. I'm all for keeping it original, but what a bold move. It would be like saying Clark and Lois never got married. CAN YOU IMAGINE? *thud*

Yes, they've stayed true to their iconic story. I hope they let it slowly progress forward.
Old 07-07-2016, 04:25 AM
Fan Forum Star

the OP looks perfect <3

I've got sunshine
on a cloudy day

Holly ©
Old 07-07-2016, 10:17 AM
Fan Forum Star

It is very beautiful!
Old 07-07-2016, 12:18 PM
Fan Forum Star

Yes . If any of you have any suggestions or want to make/add new arts, let us know .
Old 07-07-2016, 01:41 PM
Dedicated Fan

I feel very optimistic about direction Barry and Iris are heading in based on what we've seen so far. So I'm hopeful that they'll continue to progress in season 3.

Dropping off some vids. I'm pretty sure the first one was already posted before in a past thread we had but I just love love this song for them . And I wish my video making skills didn't suck because I would so make a vid of them using this song while incorporating scenes from 4x19 to the finale. Yes, Barry messed up the timeline but he's going fix it and Iris will waiting for him. This song is like an anthem for that.

Old 07-07-2016, 03:41 PM
Total Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LR_Roxy (View Post)
I still haven't accepted or figured out what happened there. With Arrow writers deciding to rewrite history (comic history) entirely. I'm all for keeping it original, but what a bold move. It would be like saying Clark and Lois never got married. CAN YOU IMAGINE? *thud*
Well, the New 52 erased Lois and Clark's marriage and had him dating Wonder Woman, but then they brought back pre-52!Superman (long story), who's married to Lois and has a son with her (and he's now New 52's current Superman).

The New 52 also started off with Barry/Patty, but got rid of that a while ago and is now heading back into Barry/Iris territory.

So even when DC Comics mess up two iconic relationships, they fix them. I would be very surprised if DC TV doesn't follow suit with WA.
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top