Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 02-22-2016, 11:40 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margaery Stark (View Post)
Add me!!! I love these two.
Quote:
Originally Posted by kn37 (View Post)
Could you add me, too?
I added you both. welcome to the thread

I dont think I will ever be over the earth 2 episodes. Look at the emotion on Barry's face, he loves Iris so much. I get chills every time I watch that scene.

http://westallengifs.tumblr.com/post...2429/2x13-1x01

I've always been Iris West-Allen. I've always been yours.

Last edited by SydneyO; 02-23-2016 at 12:04 AM
Old 02-23-2016, 01:19 AM
Absolute Fan

Thanks for the new thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
Anyone else thinking that if we get a Westallen love confession, or a real un-erased E1 kiss in the Season finale, the episode will end with Barry/Iris being forcibly separated, and Barry getting trapped somewhere going into Season 3?
sounds about right to me!

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-23-2016, 01:34 AM
Fan Forum Star

Welcome, new fans !

I hope we get something substantial before season 3 . Do you guys think we're getting something tonight?

By the way, am I the only who thinks that Iris' new boss won't be a love interest at all?
Old 02-23-2016, 09:33 AM
Part-Time Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elektra (View Post)
I'm worried they're going to have Iris choose Barry because of destiny, rather than her choosing him because she realizes she's in love with him.
I wouldn't worry about it myself; just have low to no expectations. That way if something good happens, it'll be a pleasant surprise! But if she does choose "destiny", wouldn't that be the same as her choice? In 1x23 she said "screw the future", but wouldn't the future have changed if Barry had saved his mom? Wouldn't that future have her & Barry already in a relationship? So, to me, she basically chose Barry in that moment. Just a thought.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
I hope we get something substantial before season 3 . Do you guys think we're getting something tonight?

By the way, am I the only who thinks that Iris' new boss won't be a love interest at all?
I hope we'll get something substantial tonight; otherwise it'll be a pretty whack episode about a man-shark! I think I read in an interview that Scott is supposed to be a love interest; even though w/five eps, I don't know how their gonna execute that. I hope that was thrown at us as a red herring (so over love triangles!!)
Old 02-23-2016, 12:09 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Welcome, new fans !

The director of this ep tweeted that Iris doesn't have that many scenes but she shot an emotional scene with Grant and Jesse. There's probably no wa interactions this ep and little Iris.

Old 02-23-2016, 02:02 PM
Obsessed Fan

As much as I love the title. Barry was being completely selfish when he said that. He was so blinded by love, by this perfect life with Iris that he couldn't see that she didn't need him. She needed her husband.

Icon by Me
Old 02-23-2016, 04:18 PM
Absolute Fan

Quote:
I don't think he will be a love interest... More like they'll have chemistry b/c i mean look at them.. But mainly a head butting flirtation which is completely innocent and wont go anywhere...

R.I.P Nelsan Ellis.. "Being different gives the world color"
Old 02-23-2016, 05:06 PM
Extreme Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
As much as I love the title. Barry was being completely selfish when he said that. He was so blinded by love, by this perfect life with Iris that he couldn't see that she didn't need him. She needed her husband.
I agree. Barry has always been selfish though like when he was willing to go back in time to save his mom even though the consequences would've altered everyone's life.

Speaking of Scott and Iris:

Will The Flash‘s Barry ever tell Iris about their kiss and love confession from the other timeline? –Lashae

Quote:
The timing for those two just never seems right, you know? And next up as an obstacle is Iris’ new editor, Scott Evans. “There’s a bit of a romance that starts to happen between them,” Candice Patton previews of her and Tone Bell’s characters. “It’s more on his part than hers, but it’s the first time that Iris starts to deal with moving on from Eddie’s death and being open to the idea that maybe her heart can finally move forward. The Scott Evans character is really the catalyst for that.” Which, in the long… run… could service WestAllen!
‘Once Upon a Time’ Season 5 Spoilers — Will Robin Hood Die? | TVLine

It doesn't sound like they're gonna be serious and
Spoiler:
if anything this romance will lead into westallen.

Old 02-24-2016, 09:20 PM
Obsessed Fan

He looked so miserable, not just because of the guilt, but because for a few hours he had the perfect life and now its gone.

Icon by Me
Old 02-25-2016, 07:25 AM
Moderator Support Team

Quote:
Originally Posted by LunaSolTierra (View Post)
He looked so miserable, not just because of the guilt, but because for a few hours he had the perfect life and now its gone.
true no matter what his connected to her and to that family and it will always show
Old 02-25-2016, 01:10 PM
Extreme Fan

The scene where Barry told Iris and Joe about earth 2 was so good. Grant is such a good actor.

Old 02-27-2016, 01:17 PM
Fan Forum Star

I'm still not sure what to make of Iris' reaction, but I loved the whole scene .

Ugh, sucks that Scott will be a LI, even if it's one-sided. I don't like him.
Old 02-27-2016, 02:08 PM
Dedicated Fan

The scene was my favorite of the episode. So emotional. But there could have been more reactions than being surprised of Iris and Joe. You couldn't see if they liked it or not. But Barry's part was awesome!!

I also hate that Scott will be a LI, but if it's just short and could affect WestAllen, I could live with it.
Old 02-28-2016, 01:14 PM
Total Fan

Is it too much to ask for Iris to have a dream of a possible wedding to Barry? Just something to hint that she's thinking about it, at least?
Old 02-28-2016, 08:23 PM
Obsessed Fan

I wan UST from Iris. Her blushing suddenly when Barry does or say something, her staring at his lips and daydreaming about kissing them, her getting all hot and bothered at seeing him shirtless and then having sex dreams about Barry. I want her to see him as more than a friend, I want her to see him as a man. I want her to see him with heart eyes.

Icon by Me
Fan Forum  |  Contact Us  |  Fan Forum on Twitter  |  Fan Forum on Facebook  |  Archive  |  Top