Fan Forum
Remember Me?
Register

Request a Forum   |     View New Forums

Forum Affiliates Tags Thread Tools
Old 11-03-2015, 07:56 PM
Fan Forum Hero

Yeah of nothing really. I would like a good scene where he actually goes to her and sits an d have a conversation about er feelings...you know like she has done for him countless of times.......

Her actually helping the team as well would be good to see. Right now, Iris is on the outside like season 1, the difference is she can go in and out of Star Labs now.

"I learned that courage was not the absence of fear, but the triumph over it. The brave man is not he who does not feel afraid, but he who conquers that fear" - Nelson Mandela
Old 11-03-2015, 09:35 PM
Fan Forum Legend

Moderator of ...
Arrow

Yea I want to see her helping the team more to.
M♥K Married (9-14-2023) Jin D-76,NJH D-176 OSW D-202, J-Hope D-203, Jinyoung-D-224 JK-D-441

Icon by me. Olicity, BTS, TxT, Enhypen, NJ, &Team, ZB1, CSW D-54 LDH D-412
Old 11-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Fan Forum Hero

I liked her leading him around and her obvious jealousy of Patty

He offered to talk...but I want it to actually happen
Old 11-03-2015, 10:22 PM
Extreme Fan

I've lowered my expectation since the start of the season so I'm happy with even the smallest scene with them lol

So cute

without you, there wouldn't be the flash
Old 11-03-2015, 10:33 PM
Fan Forum Star

OKAY HOW AWESOME WAS THAT WEST-BLINDALLEN SCENE ?

They're so flawless together, ugh! Finally talking about Francine, the chemistry, the handholding, Iris being a sweetheart and even supportive of Batty(you're a damn good person, Iris. I wouldn't support that mess ).

Still watching, I hope there are more WA scenes.

These two need to get married already, I'm not even kidding. Batty who? I guess the whole point is that it pales in comparison to WA and BP haven't even gone on a date yet. What other girls?

Well now they are, thanks to Iris .
Old 11-03-2015, 11:23 PM
Extreme Fan

Westallen has so much chemistry, it's no wonder they keep them apart to try and sell batty lol.
Old 11-03-2015, 11:54 PM
Fan Forum Star

I think that's a good thing, actually. Save the best for the last, we need the slow burn and they're selling Batty as what it is for a reason. I'm not worried at all.

West-Allen cloud9 .
Old 11-03-2015, 11:58 PM
Loyal Fan

i'm not worried about Barry/Patty, but i do wish we could still see hints of romantic tension or something btw Barry/Iris while this is going on.

i've said before, if Iris isn't even jealous than what's going to wake up her feelings? another life or death situation, just like last time?
Old 11-04-2015, 12:05 AM
Fan Forum Star

I think there are plenty of signs of romantic tension between them, don't you? Like the hand holding, for example. And I think Iris will be jealous, but she's not ready for that yet. She's bottling down all of her feelings, especially when it comes to Eddie. She needs to actually deal with that before even thinking of starting a love life again. I'm sure she feels guilty now more than ever for having feelings for Barry.
Old 11-04-2015, 12:11 AM
Loyal Fan

i don't know, that stuff seemed pretty platonic to me. i was hoping even for just a little tiny pause before she said that's great, like we see her look surprised and maybe a little sad, before quickly trying to cover it up and pretend she's not bothered.

instead it seemed extremely sisterly, no hesitation at all. i would think there'd be SOME ambiguity if she's still got those deep down feelings for Barry in there.
Old 11-04-2015, 01:37 AM
Fan Forum Hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scarlet Speedster (View Post)
You can only edit if you started the thread or if you're a mod . You can always click on "reply with quote" and make changes then pm the thread starter the new code, if that's the case .
now see that is a good idea

Leelaa you can just do that

and ooh cant wait to see this cene later them holding hands my feels are already high right now, just by looking at that gifset
Old 11-04-2015, 10:01 AM
Total Fan

I think Iris's "Everything's okay" attitude is just cover. We know it's not okay. We saw her sitting on the stairs in the dark crying.

I need Barry to take a minute and look at her when she says "it's all good/okay", and realize she's hiding her feelings, and try to get it out of her. I know he did say "You can always talk to me", but then he just let it go (not to mention, they were in a room full of people. That type of convo needs to be private).

Remember in Season 1 when Iris was like "don't tell me there's nothing going on with you. I know you too well. I know when your hurt, upset," etc etc.? He should be able to say the same thing about her.

At the very least, have him acknowledge that he KNOWS she's not "okay". Maybe he can't force her to talk, but at least he won't come off like he doesn't notice, and is just taking her "I'm fine" at face value.

Last edited by Elektra; 11-04-2015 at 10:09 AM
Old 11-04-2015, 10:32 AM
Fan Forum Hero

i also think that the scewne was rushed trough, i was like oh wow was that it, not sitting her down and talking to her making sure she IS fine, or he cant see she's hurting or hiding her feelings, he should know her better than that?
Old 11-04-2015, 10:52 AM
Extreme Fan

I think Iris quickly changed the subject b/c she's hiding her feelings from Barry and Joe. I'm fully expecting her to breakdown in the future.
Old 11-04-2015, 11:19 AM
Fan Forum Hero

yeah i believe that she will break down to, and maybe soon? who knows. i mean she has to deal with her feelings in some way